Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Oshomole Gave Out His Daughter Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshomole Gave Out His Daughter Out (983 Views)

Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshomole Gave Out His Daughter Out by supereagle(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2011
I saw Oshomole first time in Suit at the daughter's wedding in Abuja . The man was handsome in the suit.
Re: Oshomole Gave Out His Daughter Out by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2011
supereagle:

I saw Oshomole first time in Suit at the daughter's wedding in Abuja . The was handsome in the suit.
can you spoke in benin,please ?

grin grin grin
Re: Oshomole Gave Out His Daughter Out by fstranger6: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2011
~Bluetooth:

can you spoke in benin,please ?

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oshomole Gave Out His Daughter Out by dempeople(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2011
supereagle:

I saw Oshomole first time in Suit at the daughter's wedding in Abuja . The was handsome in the suit.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guy no mind them. Tell them say u don promise to refund all your past school fees to all your previous benefactors.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Uncle- Senator Iyiola Omisore -chairman, Snt Comm. on App. Bil / The Fallacy Of Nigerian Electoral Process In Pictures! / Breaking News: Nwodo Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.