Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. (1279 Views)

Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe Fires Buhari Over Independence Day Broadcast (A / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by jumper524(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
The Nnmadi kanu in the alleged broadcast was a clone.
Here's the proof
Pic 2, Real Nnmadi kanu has no dot in his head.

Pic 1, Fake kanu has dot in his head.
Effect of emergency clooning..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by shadeze: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Both you and Kemi are mad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by jumper524(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
shadeze:
Both you and Kemi are mad!!!!
i refused to be deceived.. Whats the spot in his head?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by WATCHOVER(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
jumper524:
i refused to be deceived.. Whats the spot in his head?
You are behaving like your name, you have been jumping up and down from one thread to the other like orphan just because of one man.

IPOB people over to una
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by Jokerman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol...the jubril Al sudani clan giving back to the Igbos... Lol... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by LarryBee1k: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by BIAFRAisBURIED: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by flokii: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
The real kanu is an albino while this clone is a brown bonobo from somalia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by Ekpeitit(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
jumper524:
The Nnmadi kanu in the alleged broadcast was a clone.
Here's the proof
Pic 2, Real Nnmadi kanu has no dot in his head.

Pic 1, Fake kanu has dot in his head.
Effect of emergency clooning..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by Ejusni(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
I think this thread is a decent attempt at humour and at the same time quite hit the nail on the head. If ipob supporters can believe buhari is dead and 'jubril' from Sudan is replacing him it might as well play out that Nnamdi kanu is dead and some albino from God knows where is impersonating him.

I personally believe if the Igbo are to fight for a better cause Nnamdi kanu is not the man for it, he continues to insult whoever disagrees with him, behaving like a sycophant and a complete troglodyte which is very uncharacteristic for any leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by Ekpeitit(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
The real terrorist is 6 feet under.
These IPOB people are very gullible.
This clone doesn't even look like Nnamdi the terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by Sctests: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
These buharideens are trying to push a rock over a mountains.

Their propaganda no even get better 'aroma' like Jubril El sudani own, e be like ewedu wey don sour. grin

Make dem collect billions give BMC to make their propaganda get small curry and maggi. This their 'Kanu is dead' work still resemble amateur work. grin

Make them come do IT for Afara ukwu, we go teach them well. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by franksam2009: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is actually funny LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by jneutron4000: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin Igbos don buy market. When una dey spread propaganda say Buhari is dead and na Jubril, with mask, we Yorubas just dey observe how gullible una be but we choose to ignore, then una come get the mind to dey enter Osinbajo our son, that he get Corona, he is missing blablabla, Na him Aunty Kemi just reason una small, then few Yoruba also decide to enter una. Just as my PH guys go say that by the time Aunty kemi finish with Una, Aboy no go good o, Nobody bonu grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by Chikpat(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Hahahah

Its karma serving Nnamdi Kalu the same meal he served Buhari.
I hope he enjoys it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by saaron(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
The fact that buhari's fulani regime are sponsoring all kinds of propaganda against Nnmadi Kanu surely means the CLONE allegation against buhari is not only real but a FACT. What better way to nutralize facts against you than use the same strategy against your opponent? Is it any surprise that the regime is sponsoring clone/impostor propaganda against Kanu even when it's glaring to them that Kanu is very much alive?
Facts don't lie, no president or head of state in the history of the world spend 3 months away from office in a foreign hospital like buhari. Alot of things can happen in these three months. The real buhari I know is a very sickly person that visits the hospital at least ones a month to manage his terminal illness. Unlike the current pretender acting like buhari in Abuja.
One major pointer to the ''buhari impostor'' allegation was the event that took place in the Villa. I remember vividly the security meeting called by the fulani regime heads of security including the Chief of defence staff together with northern muslim govs (based on parasitic arrangement of Nigeria, north has 19 states including Benue, Plateau and Taraba state. Guess what? None of these three states which happens to be Christian states with Christian govs were invited to the security meeting) that took place in Aso Rock in the ABSENCE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT while buhari was faraway in London Hospital. I still remember the looks of the northern govs especially the gov of Katsina when the press were allowed into the venue for some minutes after the meeting. What kind of security meeting is it with only muslims in attendance without the vice president? Your guess is as good as mine.
Personally, I believe 100 percent that the current occupant of Aso Rock is nothing but a bloody Imposter.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast A Clone. by saaron(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chikpat:
Hahahah
Its karma serving Nnamdi Kalu the same meal he served Buhari. I hope he enjoys it
Very lame.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Call For Calm As Endsars Protesters Defy Curfew In Osogbo (video) / Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt / Breaking: Killing Of Youths Because Of Indomie Is Devilish- Youths To Governor U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.