Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,682 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu (695 Views)

Ijaw Man Beaten In Imo For Not Supporting Biafra / What Might Happen If I Am Not Released Before Buhari Hands Over Power – Nnamdi K / Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by Yenefer(f): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Now that you are here bow down to your Messiah and pray

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

I can feel your pain from here grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by budaatum: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
If one bows down and prays to lies like these one will be praying to satan!
Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by Yenefer(f): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:
If one bows down and prays to lies like these one will be praying to satan!
lol

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by invectives(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Why are You Hurting over these guys?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by nisai: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Seems you want Lamidi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by iberrylee(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
lol
Yenefer if that's your real picture I want to put to you today that you a beautiful creature,I believe God set aside a special day to make you.

You are so beautiful embarassed
Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by Yenefer(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
iberrylee:

Yenefer if that's your real picture I want to put to you today that you a beautiful creature,I believe God set aside a special day to make you.

You are so beautiful embarassed
Thank really
Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by Kalapizim(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
E go shock dis mumu the day Israel go chop him eye.
Re: Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Y

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Regret The Demolition Of Hotels In Rivers State - Wike Replies AIT / Boko Haram In Trouble As Buratai Restructured More Armored Vehicles (pix, Video) / OSHIOMOLE, Did You Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.