Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order (43673 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / 50 Youths Denounce Cultism In Ogoja, Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
God epp us

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by tillaman(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Nice one lasg quarantine them for Ikoyi prison for 1 week
Children of perdition
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Goalnaldo(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Look at how they are looking down. They don't want their parents or guardians to see them as party goers.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2020
They used a Decoy.

Bursted.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Pacesetter123(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Denique:
These are the set of people making the situation even worse undecided

They should all be arrested!!!
But dey av arrested dem already.
A second arrest?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2020
I have come to realize that law in Naija is only meant for the poor. Why, bcs I strolled around some days ago, some hotels are still working while some are under lockdown. The ones that are working I believed is owned by high and mighty while the ones under lockdown are owned by normal people.

AGO (Diesel) is available for sale @ #156=00 per liter for trucking.
Location is Apapa, Lagos.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by zedegit: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Kwanza:
The Lagos State COVID-19 Taskforce, on Wednesday, arrested more than 50 youths who had attended a party at 84, Parks and Gardens, Idi-Oparun Bus Stop, opposite Abattoir at Abule Egba, Lagos in violation of the lockdown directives of the Federal and State governments.

The General Manager, Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (LASEPA), Mrs. Dolapo Fasawe, maintained that it is no longer business as usual in the State and anyone who disobeys government directive will be made to face the repercussions

The General Manager disclosed that a nightclub at VGC, using a Pharmacy Store as a cover up, was sealed on Monday as a result of information sharing from concerned citizens

Dr. Fasawe appealed to parents and guardians to keep watchful eyes on their wards and charged them on staying away from unlawful gatherings, reiterating that all hands must be on deck to ensure that there is no hidden place for flagrant violators

The Director-General, Lagos State Safety Commission, Mr. Lanre Mojola decried the insensitivity and indifference of youths to their health as well as the direct and indirect consequences of their despicable behaviour

While warning facility owners not to allow their places to be used for unlawful social gathering, Mojola maintained that the State will not hesitate to sanction owners who defy government orders and directives for pecuniary gains

The Director-General further asserted that all stakeholders were effectively carried along and sensitised on the zero-tolerance of the State government to large gatherings at this crucial period

https://twitter.com/followlasg/status/1255607969636589569?s=19

Is that not Kunle, Afolabi and Ibukun?

I thought that I warned them to stay at home?

They said that they must Partee after Partee?

Now where will this Parted continue?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Olathunji010(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Prevention is better than cure.. May almighty God help us out in his mighty power amen
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nairakris: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Sentence them to death plz grin
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Harrynight(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Lock them all up including the organizers and sealed up the facilities

I support the action by the COVID-19 Taxforce
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Even the so called future nigerian generations are dumb.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Denique(f): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Pacesetter123:
But dey av arrested dem already.
A second arrest?
I was only laying emphasis in support of the arrest cool
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Teeklef(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
noziz:
Na who be DAT moderator wey bann me? undecided
Let me try the names of those wrestlers.
Brock Lesnar, Roman reign, John Cena, triple H, sting, Daniel Bryan, undertaker
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by RapistOnBail: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Tonyfx:
28th April 196 confirmed cases
29th April 195 confirmed cases
And these bunch of senseless youth are partying angry
Don't you think you are the senseless one here?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by HONOR1: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
I dont know why our government cant show some critical patients putting vidoe effect on there faces to keep there identity. I believe with that Nigerians will believe Coro is real.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Dabliss02(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Why the girl is covering her face...
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by jrusky(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
So Funke Akindele case has not taught these fools a lesson bah?

Take them to court with minimum of a month jail term with no fine option then after serving the jail term take them all to those slums to go and do environmental cleaning for 3 days with zero tolerant supervision.

Una no wan learn in soft way then hard and harsh way the way.

Over 26,000 don die in UK of Corona. US over 60,000 death but una dey play ludo with Coro as if its a child play. Ok nah
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
I'm sure this is no ordinary house party. See how they're dressed.

Probably an orgy.

One of the girls don lose shoe sef
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by CasNova(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
This is the height of irrresponsibility.

There is time for everything.

This is not a time for parties!
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Prenonjebose: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Many parents have failed in their basic duty towards these children.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by frowland(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
Whats is the significant of lockdown in winning over pandemic? Without looking inward for possible cure or method of winning the pandemic, we are responsible for our lives. . We can't keep looking up to W.H.O directive on possible cure or vaccines, we've been told vaccine will take 18month before it got ready... Do the math of those who would have died before then!!!
We need to source solution inward,, like Madagascar... They use herbs, no death has been recorded, and over 500 cases...
I know W.H.O won't accept that herb as a cure.. because it comes in form of herb not tablet or syrub..

Tablets comes from herbs as well. Thanks.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Pacesetter123(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Denique:

I was only laying emphasis in support of the arrest cool
Good

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by klufs(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
Whats is the significant of lockdown in winning over pandemic? Without looking inward for possible cure or method of winning the pandemic, we are responsible for our lives. . We can't keep looking up to W.H.O directive on possible cure or vaccines, we've been told vaccine will take 18month before it got ready... Do the math of those who would have died before then!!!
We need to source solution inward,, like Madagascar... They use herbs, no death has been recorded, and over 500 cases...
I know W.H.O won't accept that herb as a cure.. because it comes in form of herb not tablet or syrub..
And what is the relevance of these suggestion in this topic, are you in anyway trying to justify the actions of these people. Must we all be unnecessarily exposed simply because we are not intelligent enough to develop a vaccine? The lockdown has been partly lifted with regards to essential economic activities, while the ban on social and religious gatherings subsists. I dont like government but lets be reasonable, these measures are for our own good, stop encouraging evil.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by adenigga(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Is just a pity that till now alot of people don't believe this coronavirus is real in Nigeria, look at what youths are doing? Very bad..

Please, those that believe in coronavirus that even attended coronavirus victim's burial in the person of Abba Kyari in their hundred, the only punishment for them is just to apologise during presidential task forum. Even the guy caught on camera disposing his kit inappropriately, what have we heard about him. Believe me, the guy might be one of Aso villa big boy.

To cut it short, in Nigeria the laws are made for the poor!
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by hardon1(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2020
who arrested the offenders at abba kyari's burial undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Stupid yooths cheesy
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Americanboy35: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
marlians ;Dmarlians
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by IdeyFindWife: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Samuellarry15:
Lolz...see werey girls too

The #MenAreScum gang in training. I now see why Naija Twitter is crazy with misandrists forming feminists running wild blaming everything male including animals for their lack of sense, education, perspective and joy. Beyond the genuine cases, it appears enough of them spend their teens struggling to rival their moms in naughty games then turn around to blame everyone in their adulthood.

Compare the ratio of h0rny crazy drunk boys to the few silly girls. They and all those comparing this with Kyari's burial scenario should probably be thanking the State Task Force for saving these little h0es because about they were probably been prepped to get drugged, raped or worse. If any of those dudes were planning to do so, they wouldn't be forewarned, would they?

And it's still #Lockdown, remember? Enough of these boys might just have been managing their konji with p0rn &wanking thus far (these don't look like the studying and social volunteerism projects type to me). So, until those girls made it home unroughed, we shouldn't rule it out as a remote possibility. Asides that, it's also a fact that most rape crimes aren't reported in Nigeria esp. where there're videos to threaten victim compliance with the perp. So if they did get molested, we would most likely not hear till much later if at all.

Well, thanks to the Task Force community service should straighten out their brains a bit I think. I'm with the govt on this one. Kudos to them.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by edoairways: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2020
saxtaiwo:
An average Nigerian youth has been caged mentally by the god of entertainment, dance and partying, fashion, betting , nollywood, man u and chelsea,social media ,naira Marley and davido , etc.
While the children of ur task masters are busy doing something good with their life and having enough money to enjoy till death you are busy wasting and risking ur lives in a party as if u will die if u never attended that Party
They legalise betting just for u to remain blinded
They legalise all rubbish on TV just to cover ur brain
They never built any thing good for ur development and future but always telling u that u are the leaders of tomorrow
Pls my naija youth wake and give values for life,life is to short to experiment.
I rest my case.
Hmmm!
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by olamidarsenal(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
Stop lying at the bolded, it is 128 confirmed cases and 78 recovered with 0 death
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Jesuisbelle(f): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
In Nigeria if you don’t have money and power you need have sense but those 65people are senseless. They deserve to be arrested
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by NaMeAboki: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
If this had happened in the north, Lord Lugard would have by now been turning in his grave from the many insults of mindless bigots; who continue to blame him for our amalgamation and everything wrong with this country - not minding their own personal contribution to the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan / Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.