Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order (43674 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / 50 Youths Denounce Cultism In Ogoja, Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Buharidgeneral: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Hope they will maintain social distance in the cell or better still subject them to community service and ask them to sin no more instead of packing them to already filled up cell.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by i124k(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
wait ooo..
sebi na dem. won risk dere lives...
y u come dy arrest dem again??
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by mastermaestro(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
9iceprince:

Shut up you are always diverting from d message... As If Buhari is d one that organized the Birthday Party

In fact you spoke my mind. They just find a way to drag Buhari into everything. Very nauseating political behaviour!

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by mccainrealnew: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Failed Parenting
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by herlubey2016: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
please give them 21 strokes of koboko first then go and isolate them for 30days with one food daily, GBAM !
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Mr friend stop making noise
So let's hear what is in your sense...
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ghostrye:
And the active ingredient in the tablets and syrups are extracted from where exactly
Not from natural herb... They are made from chemical compound extract..
E.g paracetamol tab. Is not coined from herb.. it is made from be benzene C8H9NO2 nitration of phenol with sodium nitrate gives a mixture of two isomers, from which the wanted 4-nitrophenol (bp 279 °C)..not from herbal... Although they are some syrub or tablet we are told are from herb well its not really a natural herb anymore, because you can use a herb to produce syrub or the tablet, only the herb concentrate extract ..
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
olamidarsenal:

Stop lying at the bolded, it is 128 confirmed cases and 78 recovered with 0 death
Well I read over 500 cases has been tested and no death record... The point is no death has yet been recorded, could it be Luck? Or coincidence?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
klufs:

And what is the relevance of these suggestion in this topic, are you in anyway trying to justify the actions of these people. Must we all be unnecessarily exposed simply because we are not intelligent enough to develop a vaccine? The lockdown has been partly lifted with regards to essential economic activities, while the ban on social and religious gatherings subsists. I dont like government but lets be reasonable, these measures are for our own good, stop encouraging evil.
A possible cure in form of herb is evil?
But a vaccine that is yet to come in 18monthis good?
Bro well I urge to keep counting the death Numbers till the vaccine which to you is not evil is ready...
And I will advice nobody should look for alternatives, let just hang on for the vaccine... Abi?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
frowland:

Tablets comes from herbs as well. Thanks.
no sir
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
frowland:

Tablets comes from herbs as well. Thanks.
E.g paracetamol tab. Is not coined from herb.. it is made from be benzene C8H9NO2 nitration of phenol with sodium nitrate gives a mixture of two isomers, from which the wanted 4-nitrophenol (bp 279 °C)..not from herbal... Although they are some syrub or tablet we are told are from herb well its not really a natural herb anymore, because you can use a herb to produce syrub or the tablet, only the herb concentrate extract ..
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Poske95(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Here we go making a mountain out of a wasp hole.
The Govt. owe these youth security, not being senselessly locked up without panaceas to problems which daily beset their horizons.
Why not test these ones and get them doing some meaningful community duty and give em 1k and have them go their way.
....is life only physical, is there not an edge to the psychological too......
So many questions?!
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Ghostrye: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:

yes, what I am saying is that herb extracts are sometimes used, so it is incorrect to say the WHO is against the use of herbs.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Is just a pity that till now alot of people don't believe this coronavirus is real in Nigeria, look at what youths are doing? Very bad..
2IN5 NIGERIAN HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS BASED ON HOW THEY BEHAVE
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
2IN5 NIGERIAN HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS BASED ON HOW THEY BEHAVED
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by AlexyA(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3lulxEZd_k

a throwback to Nollywood movie Egg of life cast THEN and NOW. Please like and subscribe
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Alaganature(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bunch of fool's.. it's a pity most of them are naive.. they just don't believe this Corona virus or s real..
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Streetdreamx(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
parte after parte.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by jogodo5: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Yes Buhari sent them to party and have fun
[/s]
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ghostrye:

yes, what I am saying is that herb extracts are sometimes used, so it is incorrect to say the WHO is against the use of herbs.
Don't let's be decieved sir.. Herb extract are never coined or gotten from natural herb,, they are made up of chemical compound composition.. e.g extract of a natural salt is NAOH, they mix sodium, and hydroxide together to get salt. Since it taste like salt we call it salt extract..
Well, I might not sound meaningful to u, but unless u are in the scientific field, then u understand it better
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by jogodo5: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I'm sure this is no ordinary house party. See how they're dressed.

Probably an orgy.

One of the girls don lose shoe sef
[/s]
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Chicastle: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay

Go use CARGO PLANE you can land in Lagos or Nairaland.

DHL is still operating
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by themanderon: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quarantine them for 14 days thereafter send them for another 2 weeks community service. Opari.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by nextstep(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Let's arrest them and put them in enclosed spaces... because staying in close proximity is exactly how to avoid the spread. angry
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by seanjy4konji: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Something hot needs sometching cold..
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Lawrencestix(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just imagine , NIGERIANS just love danger and I now understand why they voted for Buhari in 2015
grin grin cheesy u wicked
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
mimimile93:
I can spot my fiancee

Orgy bisexual party
There are a lot of things to do indoors and kill boredom. This isn't an excuse

You need help
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Is just a pity that till now alot of people don't believe this coronavirus is real in Nigeria, look at what youths are doing? Very bad..
These are typical Nigerian youth. All they enjoy is partying while other resourceful youths are inventing equipments to tame the Covid 19, these ones are busy spreading. If were to be the judge i will give them the lessons of their life since they can't straight. They are youthless set of ppl. Oloshi gbogbo
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by ThegreatLion: 7:24pm On May 19, 2020
007Marvel:
Them dey party in the nonsense
I dm you. Please check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan / Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.