Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order (43671 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / 50 Youths Denounce Cultism In Ogoja, Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Denique(f): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Kiezodumah(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2020
This another typical example of the overt inequality between the North and the rest of Nigeria. What was done to those who flouted the physical distancing rules at the late COS burial, the handling of his corpse and several other hidden gatherings the media don't even talk about ?
When it comes to other parts of the country especially the west, we go begin see Dem dey flex their muscles. In as much as I am completely against them partying and flouting the rules ,please let's not over hype the matter in the media. Funke Akindele comes to mind
Leave them to go free or perhaps pay a little fine
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by freshkpomo(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by nawebco(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Many Nigerians (lagosians) no dey hear word.
'

always getting it wrong

Anyway get this right =>https://naijacare.goaffpro.com/create-account

Its a marketing 0pp0rtunity
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Quaddafi29: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Idiots who don't value their useless lives nor that of others, anyway task force IGR loading- N50,000 x 84 = N4.2m plus three slaps to each. DPO go smile reach task force chairman
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by hefelove(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
How we go plenty like this for party and I no go fit still escape? What happened to jumping of fence? Which secondary school dem go?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Dominatrix(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
Whats is the significant of lockdown in winning over pandemic? Without looking inward for possible cure or method of winning the pandemic, we are responsible for our lives. . We can't keep looking up to W.H.O directive on possible cure or vaccines, we've been told vaccine will take 18month before it got ready... Do the math of those who would have died before then!!!
We need to source solution inward,, like Madagascar... They use herbs, no death has been recorded, and over 500 cases...
I know W.H.O won't accept that herb as a cure.. because it comes in form of herb not tablet or syrub..

Well said
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Adukpe19(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Na them be this

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by EmmySparky(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
lol...na konji want kill them...Lazy youths
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Timijo(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Kwanza:
The Lagos State COVID-19 Taskforce, on Wednesday, arrested more than 50 youths who had attended a party at 84, Parks and Gardens, Idi-Oparun Bus Stop, opposite Abattoir at Abule Egba, Lagos in violation of the lockdown directives of the Federal and State governments.
So they went to the Base of Destruction Bus Stop to destroy themselves?
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Tonyfx: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Don't you think you are the senseless one here?

No but I think you're worse than them. even your moniker says it all
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by bkool7(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Is just a pity that till now alot of people don't believe this coronavirus is real in Nigeria, look at what youths are doing? Very bad..

How are these ones different from Boss Mustapha , the head of the PTF on Covid-19 and those at Alimodu Sherif's father's burial?

If they were politicians, all they need do is apologize
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by executive12: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
They should be quarantined at the isolation center at the stadium 14 days.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by executive12: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay

The ban on interstate travel is still in force.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by lomprico(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
How many 1 million boys gang have they arrested!

useless police!
useless leaders!
useless country!
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Revolva(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
So moore party again o

Wahala don de ooo cell go full
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by smatme(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
WOBE CHILDREN.

They shd be sentenced to 365days community service.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Stefenijoan002(f): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Is just a pity that till now alot of people don't believe this coronavirus is real in Nigeria, look at what youths are doing? Very bad..
I swear that's what my Friend believed n she was going out n bringing people home !I had to run to my place before anyone infect me with what I don't want .only God can help most of our youth coz they have eyes they don't see n brain they don't use it !how can u go for party in this critical time where ever one is asking for Gods help to cleans n heal the land well it's well they should keep them in prison for 6months with good food so there brain we reset
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
So because it is real we should now sentence ourselves? No matter how real it can be 3 things are sure;
1. Not everyone will contract it
2. Not everyone who contract it will die
3. It shall pass one day.
So enough of this meaningless imprisonment they call lockdown

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Naijaarchive(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2020
And politicians are organizing parties and getting away with it... Why should the citizens take them serious...
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by RealEzee(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Wetin dem do those ones way go attend kyarri Burial? Mtcheeew rubbish!!! Let's fair to all.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Ghostrye: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
Whats is the significant of lockdown in winning over pandemic? Without looking inward for possible cure or method of winning the pandemic, we are responsible for our lives. . We can't keep looking up to W.H.O directive on possible cure or vaccines, we've been told vaccine will take 18month before it got ready... Do the math of those who would have died before then!!!
We need to source solution inward,, like Madagascar... They use herbs, no death has been recorded, and over 500 cases...
I know W.H.O won't accept that herb as a cure.. because it comes in form of herb not tablet or syrub..
And the active ingredient in the tablets and syrups are extracted from where exactly
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Harbeeorlar:

So because it is real we should now sentence ourselves? No matter how real it can be 3 things are sure;
1. Not everyone will contract it
2. Not everyone who contract it will die
3. It shall pass one day.
So enough of this meaningless imprisonment they call lockdown

My brother you can go ahead and search for wherever the virus is and huge it for testing purpose now, maybe no 1 and 2 will work for you, Goodluck to you
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Onaolaplenty: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
since you suppose leave there what were u still doing there, Go sanbo gari go look for night bus
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2020
our youths if today self, I though they said a child's brain keeps developing till age 7.

Seems many Nigerian youth brain, stops developing in the womb.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by praiseneo(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Lol hotel wey I still go last month that’s spring hills hotels at oko oba
Omo dem go collect money for their hand no be small chai grin
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by AmazingELixir: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:

undecided

Mr friend stop making noise
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by rajiedreez: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
They should allow them flog each other 12 strokes each and let them go, next time they'll look for other ways to spend their money and time

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by oluspicy: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Too bad for them sad sad sad

It's good to listen to instructions even it's unfavorable.

May God help them.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by stormborn28(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2020
ursullalinda:
Senseless youths......future leaders of tomorrow who can't set their priorities right .....well they should face the law.
useless youths... After the party the boys go fvck the girls... That is their highest point of achievement

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
I swear that's what my Friend believed n she was going out n bringing people home !I had to run to my place before anyone infect me with what I don't want .only God can help most of our youth coz they have eyes they don't see n brain they don't use it !how can u go for party in this critical time where ever one is asking for Gods help to cleans n heal the land well it's well they should keep them in prison for 6months with good food so there brain we reset

I have taken my time to interview a lot of people, more than 70% till now still believes there is no covid 19 here, na God go help us.
Re: Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by zakas: 11:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Look at what you guys are doing to yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend / Recent Graduate Murdered In Anambra State By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.