Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! (2171 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2020
These pimple-like outbreaks scattered all over my body most times no fluid inside and itches me seriously at night...have carried out all sort of test(HIV, MCs , yeast you name it,ALL OF THEM..the nurse said it was a bacterial infection) have been on drugs and topical creams since last year and it refuses to go..

it's still proves stubborn( go n come) I have been using a ketoconazole cream it would go n surface on another skin site but since last week HV gotten no response, I think my body system is now used to it now

Please and please I would like your suggestion on how to stop this once and for all, am really scared it's freaking me out beginning to think it's a CURSE

I don't know what to do any longer with myself and going out is a BIG problem. I have been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember

You could know how many times I pleaded showing our serious it really gets to me and I don't plan on visiting the hospital because of this pandemic...please help!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Try visit any general hospital.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Curse as how? Abi you don chop one guy money clean mouth grin

Sweettea9:
Please say something, tell me it's not a curse!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2020
madridguy:
Try visit any general hospital.

For now I don't want to visit any hospital
Really need a person with similar experience or have an idea of what next I should do
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2020
cry
madridguy:
Curse as how? Abi you don chop one guy money clean mouth grin

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2020
You think a person with similar experience is in better position to help you? What if your case is different but with similar symptoms?

Sweettea9:

For now I don't want to visit any hospital
Really need a person with similar experience or have an idea of what next I should do

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Talk true grin

Sweettea9:
cry
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Looks like measles to me.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2020
madridguy:
You think a person with similar experience is in better position to help you? What if your case is different but with similar symptoms?

Health personnel's are on this platform, that m fully aware of .. I need your help!!
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2020
The real health personnel on this platform will still suggest you go for test first.

Meanwhile, you dey take herb?

Sweettea9:

Health personnel's are on this platform, that m fully aware of .. I need your help!!
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
madridguy:
The real health personnel on this platform will still suggest you go for test first.

Meanwhile, you dey take herb?

Have done all manner of test..
NO
What kind of herbs...I really appreciate your concern embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Since you said you've done all manner of test then you can try herb. I guess you need herb to flush/purify your blood.

Where are you?

Sweettea9:

Have done all manner of test..
NO
What kind of herbs...I really appreciate your concern embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2020
madridguy:
Since you said you've done all manner of test then you can try herb. I guess you need herb to flush/purify your blood.

Where are you?

Benin city, Edo state
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Madam this has been doing you for so long. Your best bet is a demonologist. Without seeing one sorry to say all the test you have been doing is waste of money.
They will do a proper test and determine what exactly is causing it. Don’t take any herb like that guy up there told you before you complicate your situation.
And nairaland should be your last bet after hospital.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Bath with detergent like 3 days, it will dry it up. It's what I used.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
I just which I can get a wider audience
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2020
cry
Highorbit7016:
Bath with detergent like 3 days, it will dry it up. It's what I used.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2020
It's actually my last
Zornes123:
Madam this has been doing you for so long. Your best bet is a demonologist. Without seeing one sorry to say all the test you have been doing is waste of money.
They will do a proper test and determine what exactly is causing it. Don’t take any herb like that guy up there told you before you complicate your situation.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:
Please say something, tell me it's not a curse!!

So you are male?

Try using Okin soap to bath then use calamine lotion afterwards, it will go in about a week.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:
cry
No joke. I'm serious
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

So you are male?

Try using Okin soap to bath then use calamine lotion afterwards, it will go in about a week.
angry
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't know what to believe anymore...have been using drugs all to no avail
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Dollywood(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:
I don't know what to believe anymore...have been using drugs all to no avail

Use Tetmosol soap to rub the infected part after bath.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
You have not gone to hospital yet ba.
Sweettea9:
It's actually my last
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Zornes123:

No I have not
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
And I don't even intend to ....that should be my very last option in this trying times..
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

No I have not
thus you are making it your last resort. If you live in Benin visit UBTH.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Dear mate, if you read up you will see where i suggested she visit the general hospital which she said No. How do mention a dermatologist to someone running from the hospital. Reason i suggested she go herbal.

Zornes123:
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
madridguy:
Dear mate, if you read up you will see where i suggested she visit the general hospital which she said No. How do mention a dermatologist to someone running from the hospital. Reason i suggested she go herbal.

oh ok bro.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

Female Heard it could be a spiritual attack

It is.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Zornes123:

He has gone. To be honest, it might be a spiritual attack. I know it seems laughable but very probably

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 3 2022 In Nigeria / Mexican Woman Gives Birth On Clinic Lawn (photo) / How To Get Permanent Hair-removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.