Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (84387 Views)

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo) / Live Four-inch Centipede Removed From A 52-year-old Woman EAR (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Help me! I am scared. I Need Help Identifying this!

Friends, I woke up some minutes past 1:00 AM this midnight to ease myself, then, with the help of the faint light emanating from the next room, I noticed something crawling beside me on the bed. I flashed my touch and boom! Look what I found. I then picked up my broom smashed it.

Please, who knows what this is?
From its look, it looks harmful, is it truly harmful?
How can I prevent it?

It crawls very fast like a snake does.
PS: this is the second time I'd be killing such in my room, I just didn't take it seriously the first time.

Please, help me! I'm really scared. I can't even lay on that bed anymore. angryFriends, I woke up some minutes past 1:00 AM this midnight to ease myself, then, with the help of the faint light emanating from the next room, I noticed something crawling beside me on the bed. I flashed my touch and boom! Look what I found. Out of timidity, I picked up my broom smashed it a few times before I swept it outside.
Please, who knows what this is?
From its look, it looks harmful, is it truly harmful?
How can I prevent it?

PS: It crawls very fast like a snake does.

PS: this is the second time I'd be killing such in my room, I just didn't take it seriously the first time.

Please, help me! I'm really scared. I can't even lay on that bed anymore.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Your room is too dirty... Clean it up...

See my signature below for your 3D logos

Honestly, it isn't, and it isn't stuffy. The only eyesore is the porous ceiling. The ceiling has holes: big and small.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by DoubleEngine007: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Centipedes are arthropods belonging to Class Chilopoda. They are predatory and venomous. ... Despite this, the venom usually is not strong enough to be life threatening to people, and most centipede bites are typically more painful for humans than they are dangerous.

Op there might be many more in your room,so you need to be careful..

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by DoubleEngine007: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2020
SaAyomikun:

Honestly, it isn't, and it isn't stuffy. The only eyesore is the porous ceiling. The ceiling has holes: big and small.
Maybe it fell from there .. So,work on your ceiling to avoid stories that touches d deepest part of d hrt biko cheesy

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Centipedes are arthropods belonging to Class Chilopoda. They are predatory and venomous. ... Despite this, the venom usually is not strong enough to be life threatening to people, and most centipede bites are typically more painful for humans than they are dangerous.

Thanks so much for this sir.
First thing as the day breaks, I'm going to get a bottle of sniper to deal with these things.
Thanks again chief...

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Maybe it fell from there .. So,work on your ceiling to avoid stories that touches d deepest part of d hrt biko cheesy

I sure will. Thanks sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Righteousness89(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2020
They come mostly when it rains..

Semi -Scorpion!

Pomp good Insecticide in your room and Tidy up your Room

34 Likes

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by thesicilian: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Your room is too dirty... Clean it up...

See my signature below for your 3D logos
That's not what you were asked

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 6:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
They come mostly when it rains..
Semi -Scorpion!
Pomp good Insecticide in your room and Tidy up your Room
I will surely do. Thanks man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 6:04am On Mar 09, 2020
thesicilian:
That's not what you were asked
Thanks jhare... don't mind him.

10 Likes

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Gandollaar(f): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Even normal insecticide doesn't kill it easily if it kills it all.

Get the sniper like you plan and sprinkle it all over the rooms in the house but avoid surfaces because sniper may destroy it.

Pelee

9 Likes

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by SaAyomikun(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Gandollaar:
Even normal insecticide doesn't kill it easily if it kills it all.

Get the sniper like you plan and sprinkle it all over the rooms in the house but avoid surfaces because sniper may destroy it.

Pelee

I'm so grateful for this.
E seun, ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by DropsMic(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Yawn
Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by FuckThaMod: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Na to cook am chop be the next thing... Nigerians wey dey chop everything

1 Like

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by CXLVII: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
SaAyomikun:

Then a King Cobra will still visit you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Zimri(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
grin

Knowing where you live is not difficult. Your room is stuffy. I killed one in my room not too long. Not as big as this.

But I know what my room looked like

1 Like

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by olukaygold(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
While I was reading the post,my mind was telling the op is a lady,in other to judge my conscience right, I went for confirmation, then my heart was stroked with surprise,you be Man and still dey fear this tiny thing OP try to work on your fear first

Meanwhile I've a tastefully built two bedroom flat for sale around Ekiti state University at an affordable flat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Bukayot: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Ok
Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by 1realBobby(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
I see them often in my room.. Like 4 to 5 everyday. No big deal.

Anyways, guys I create beautiful 3D logos for your business... Just check out my signature and contact me now
Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Slawormir: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That shit belongs to the millipede family

See ehnnn
My guy let me tell you a secret

That your room dirty small with small small holes

Just clean your room and fill all holes with cement

8 Likes

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Patented: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
fumigate

1 Like

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by lograr(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2020
DoubleEngine007:

I like educative comments like this

37 Likes

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by lathrowinger: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Your village people on mission
Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by sotall(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Poor creature
Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Perfecttouchade: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
This is dangerous and it's sting is not healthy at all..they mostly crawl out of a cool wet places like under the sink, mostly from the bathroom...be careful and stay safe..clean your bathroom often .Yorubas call Tanshoko

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Dominatrix(f): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Check the ceiling for holes and if there are any dusty old stuff you need to take out of your room. They love dirty dark areas.

1 Like

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by Veronica617(f): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
its not a centipede, its called a rag worm. they survive in cold or wet parts of the room
SaAyomikun:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared by stabilizer: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Work on those ceiling holes asap or else, you will kill lion in your by December...

SaAyomikun:

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.