Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. (1198 Views)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist / Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by Becomrichn: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2011
Eziachi : 67, the day biafra was born means alot to me. that why I want to save Nigeria from another civil war.

This picture was take on that day and that is when Ojukwu became president of biafra.

So you can see why I want to save you from another civil war which the satellite picture would lead too.

Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by matazzmagi(m): 4:40am On Jan 10, 2011
biafra shall rise again!!!
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by fstranger1: 5:09am On Jan 10, 2011
matazzmagi:

. . . of course, only on the internet though!
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by supereagle(m): 5:23am On Jan 10, 2011
matazzmagi:

You do not know history. when an empire falls. it does not rise again. Go and study History.
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2011
supereagle:

You do not know history. when an empire falls. it does not rise again. Go and study History.

The history of Biafra and her subsequent rising is different from those histories you have read.

The rising of the Niger Delta will give energy to the rising of Biafra.

The rising of the Jihadists will give breath to the rising of Biafra.

The rising of resistance in the Middle Belt will give strenght to the rising of Biafra.

Mark my words: the Jihadists will continue in their quest and that will cause Nigeria to burn. In the midst of the crises, Biafra will rise and shine. You think Nigeria will have peace? I wish you luck.
Yet, the truth is that where ever Islam has some number of followers, its either they are in charge and subject every other person to slavery or blood will continue to flow.
Have you not seen that the sentiments that led to the war are still much around? Don't you see that Nigeria is getting more and more sectionalised?
the only difference now is thiat, the Igbo man is not the enemy alone.

I am glad that people like Gowon are alive to see with their own eyes what has and what will become of the Nigeria they to fought to keep "one".

Nigeria was never been and will never be one. We dont have any common interests and two cannot work together except they agree.
If we fail, then another generation will come up and say NO!
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by tpia6: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by fstranger1: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
tpia*:

are you mixing up biafra with abiola's mandate.

according to wiki, biafra was declared on 30 may 1967.

correct me if i'm wrong.

War started on June 10, I think
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by Akhenaten: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2011
supereagle:

I guess you haven't heard of the Byzantine Empire or the Neo-Babylonian Empire and Neo-Assyrian Empire either. Maybe you should read history. Sometimes empires do rise again.
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by Dede1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
tpia*:

are you mixing up biafra with abiola's mandate.

according to wiki, biafra was declared on 30 may 1967.

correct me if i'm wrong.

Please my dear pay no mind to some of these intellectual midgets that have infected this forum.
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by matazzmagi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
EMERGING GENOCIDE IN NIGERIA

What is now rapidly unfolding in Southeastern Nigeria is the intentional and widespread murder of Igbo people, both men and women, that mimics the early stages of ethnic cleansings in Rwanda, Burundi, Congo and the Darfur in Sudan. Government sanctioned killings of Igbo peoples are developing into a form of genocide,
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by matazzmagi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2011
Nigeria is a fool's paradise, a jester's haven where members of the looting class use divine and spiritual paradigms to help perpetuate the poverty syndrome. In Northern Nigeria, the Emirate system creates a large poor class who accept their poverty as divine will of God. To this class of materially disadvantaged people, the Emir with his flock of cattle, companies and bank accounts, is the redeemer to whom they must flock to receive material relief from hunger.
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by aljharem11(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^^^^

can you please give it a break undecided
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by matazzmagi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2011
Islam is a religion spread by violence. Mohammed, the protagonist of this violent faith fought 48 wars and of course, on several occassions, advocated this approach in dealing with "infidels." Religious-inspired and faith-driven violence all over the world today is almost entirely initiated by Moslems. Others fight in self-defense and hardly in the name of their faith. Islam teaches, encourages, approves and commands violence against "infidels,
Re: Eziachi:1967 mean alot to Biafra,and mean alot to me. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2011
matazzmagi:

Islam is a religion spread by violence. Mohammed, the protagonist of this violent faith fought 48 wars and of course, on several occassions, advocated this approach in dealing with "infidels." Religious-inspired and faith-driven violence all over the world today is almost entirely initiated by Moslems. Others fight in self-defense and hardly in the name of their faith. Islam teaches, encourages, approves and commands violence against "infidels,

Bros, that is the truth that they are shying away from. It seems they are now embarrased by the violence in the Name of God.
It really bits my imagination, why they would tell us lies that Islam is a religion of peace. How did Islam come to Nigeria in the first place?

The fact is: if they insist on continuing with their jihard, then the days of Nigeria are numbered. If they want one Nigeria, then must understand that the sermon of forced conversion must be a thing of the past. The problem is, if Islam drops violence, how then would it spread?

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Local Government Chairman / Even Gani Fawehinmi Supported Buhari - Must See / How Osama Was Killed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.