Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? (87723 Views)

What Is The Law On Overtaking Police Convoy? Was I Wrong? / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech / For Drivers Only: Who's At Fault Here? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? by maestroferddi: 1:14am On May 06, 2020
rossi49ja:
Thank you Prof ITK. A visit to your page fed me all i need to know about your person. Please ignore my posts next time. Thanks again.
Why act victim while you were just given a dose of your own medicine?

You latched onto an innocous comment I made...

Now that I followed your brainwave, you want to demonize me...
Re: Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? by staneless(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2020
ajl:

How about the one on the opposite direction on the right side over-taking where there is a sharp bend? That's wrong too.

No sir, that one is free to overtake because the white line on the road at that point where the car is is not solid but broken. Cheers!!!
Re: Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? by Nobody: 1:58am On May 07, 2020
Mynewdawn15:
Based on Nigeria system of driving 3 is wrong, you are not supposed to overtake when the road line is Solid.

Today I learned that you are not supposed to overtake when there is a solid line. Thank you for enlightening me on this one. Naira land still dey
Re: Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? by Blazejerrison(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: Wrong Overtaking: Who Is At Fault? by JAYUK(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Simple rule of give way to traffic by your left,3 & 2 are at fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World. / Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.