Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,985 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension (4218 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Falana Threatens To Sue FG Over NNPC Appointments / Femi Falana Threatens To Sue Dangote, Oil Companies Over Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
Blazing99:

For those against Falana's suit, please tell me if the children affected would be registering for votes.
I wonder why the DUMBEST things happen in Nigeria

Open your mind please!!!
Re: Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension by texazzpete(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
Blazing99:

For those against Falana's suit, please tell me if the children affected would be registering for votes.
I wonder why the DUMBEST things happen in Nigeria

Well, from the sheer silliness of your comment, i'd say you were one of the dumb things to happen to Nigeria too. We'll get to you in due time, don't worry. grin
Re: Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension by snthesis(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2011
wats d bloody complain over a 2week extension- are the parents scared of spending more time with the kids?, will d kids consume more food? are the schools charging xtra cos of the extension? will d children get dumber cos their holidays were extended?

i really dont get what the fuss is all about!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension by hercules07: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2011
I am totally against the closure, there are better ways of registering than closing schools, they have done registrations before without closing all schools. The last time registration was done, the registration points were evenly spread out in the communities to reduce the number of people that will register at a location, using schools now will mean more people registering at a point and it will be rowdy, it was not a well thought out plan, it seems the only thing they thought of is the DDC and nothing else.
Re: Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension by rynkar(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
such a case will border on frivolity. the key question is whether there is an overriding public interest (facilitating a 'smooth' electoral process)in extending the holidays as against the injury that the disruption is likely to cause the children.

You dont need to be a lawyer to figure the answer. Mr Falana is wasting his time.

On a broader level, the decision to extend holidays by a month only a few days b4 kids were to resume shows again that we are largely incompetent in this country. We simply are not effective planners.

I couldnt agree more @bekky85. Lets cut to the chase, mistakes have been made already but i'd rather the children of the "common people" not be spent in satiating the gods of these already decomposed politicians
Amen!
Re: Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension by hacker2k: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
How far my follow Nigeria,i had bring good thing to you.Free call is here again but only for glo to glo.here is my number 08152046990.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Memorial Wake In Atl and New York, Us.--------video: / 2019 Election: The Time To Do Away With Old Leaders Is Now ― Sowore / Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.