Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is Uch Ibadan Attending To Patient During This Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Uch Ibadan Attending To Patient During This Lockdown (266 Views)

MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering. / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Uch Ibadan Attending To Patient During This Lockdown by hidhrhis(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good afternoon to y'all
I've not being feeling fine for some days now and I really need to go to hospital to know what's wrong with me because I don't joke with my health but I'm not sure if UCH ibadan is attending to patient.
Please if you know kindly help a brother
Re: Is Uch Ibadan Attending To Patient During This Lockdown by yesloaded: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
hidhrhis:
Good afternoon to y'all
I've not being feeling fine for some days now and I really need to go to hospital to know what's wrong with me because I don't joke with my health but I'm not sure if UCH ibadan is attending to patient.
Please if you know kindly help a brother
If your symptoms is not too severe you may try nearest good Private hospital around you. UCH shouldn't be the first place to think of when it comes to minor health issue. BTW, uch is working

1 Like

Re: Is Uch Ibadan Attending To Patient During This Lockdown by hidhrhis(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
yesloaded:

If your symptoms is not too severe you may try nearest good Private hospital around you. UCH shouldn't be the first place to think of when it comes to minor health issue. BTW, uch is working
thanks a lot
Re: Is Uch Ibadan Attending To Patient During This Lockdown by yesloaded: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
hidhrhis:

thanks a lot
You r welcome sir

(1) (Reply)

Russian Prime Minister Tests Positive For Coronavirus / SHAME ON 9JA: Engineering Students In Senegal Produce Clinical Robots To Fight.. / How Using Boxers For More Than Two Days Put You At Risk Of Fungal Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.