Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC (27191 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Amanda4life: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
jogodo5:
[s][/s]

Ahh
Why did you counsel everything he spent his energy to write.

This teacher , you wicked o
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by kemii6427: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Amanda4life: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lagos is the only state you're struggling for bed space abi

Don't worry Kano is on its way.

They have mats.
I mean enough mats
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by ikorodureporta: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
datola:
We pray for divine intervention.

..d world is not ready for a Divine intervention, or else by now they wl have called for 3-7 days unified prayers & supplications against covid
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Kayharry(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
mooremoney:
And we want to ease lockdown. We are not working on a vaccine instead we are waiting for other countries to come up with something. I pray this doesn't overwhelm us soon

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Tayeni(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
ExpIorers:

Ventilator is the last options in case the patient's condition get worsened.
At least with ventilators the patient's life will be 50-50

Ventilators are for people who can no longer breath on their own.
survivability isn't 50-50 once you are on a ventilator.....it's way lower than that.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by infogeneral: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
What has happened to all the billions of naira donated to NCDC?
Struggling with bed spaces with less than 2000 cases is unacceptable.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by mistaonos(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/breaking-we-are-struggling-with-bed-spaces-in-lagos-says-ncdc/amp

All these updates just dey funny.
Make una show us pics of d beds wey don occupy.
This Corona bizness sef nawa.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Investnow2017: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
hakeem4:
They should just advise every patient that would be on admission to come with their personal bed frame, mattress and small locker to keep their belongings grin

They said no space. May be they will use the national stadium. And it is just less than 1k in Lagos that is said to be doing better than other states.

I have always known we are not ready to fight this pandemic. undecided

So telling us now, what should we do angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by chigoizie7(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
I talk am. Say we no ready tackle this. Soon. The case will be that of ventilators.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Avalancheman: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abegi!

Who doesn't know they wanted the lockdown to continue indefinitely God pass una!!

Don't be surprised Igbos may be supporting lockdown extension because of Ihekwuazu, their brother... embarassed
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Aflix(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
post=89035172:
You've done well so far.
We are with you in this.
We know how much you have done first hand.
Most of us @[color=#006600][/color] are always there as first responders in your midst
We are almost seeing the end of Covid-19.
Don't let us give up.
The world will win this war against this deadly virus.

A VERY BIG AMEN!!

The young man is talking to people that believe in JESUS CHRIST, not to atheist like you.

So leave us (Jesus's Lovers) to say AMEN to his prayers and hold on to whatever you believe in.
We won't stop you or castigate whatever you believe in.
We respect your view and opinion if you refused to believe in God, Your Creator!
Hope y'all gerrit now?
We mean ALL of you!
Now, Go and wash your hands sleep well in JESUS NAME!
Thank God say you comment for this one abeg tell me wetin your darling president use all the money donated do?
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by anonymuz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
mooremoney:
And we want to ease lockdown. We are not working on a vaccine instead we are waiting for other countries to come up with something. I pray this doesn't overwhelm us soon
that's my prayer too o, but I'm sure next will be worse than this

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by kemii1031: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1528329[/color]
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Powerintoxicate: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
dederocs:

we reject your prophecy, so dummy like you dont know why government is opening up...
you the dummy punkass
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Oga calm down now, let's not pray such to our brothers and sisters ooo
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by luvmijeje(f): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Let us be honest with ourselves, Nigeria can't handle this. It can not afford to lift up the shut down. We don't have enough Doctors. We don't have enough equipment and we don't have enough money to spend on it.
America and Europe are facing the consequences of their refusal to take this virus seriously. How much more Nigeria that is unorganise.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by lilyheaven: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy
You just made me laugh
You are asking them to keep deaths to the barest minimum cheesy, we will always answer the call of death, no matter the intervention

FrLukas:
That's kind of expected.

I'd advise that they keep the deaths to the barest minimum otherwise they'd run out of mortuary space, God forbid.

I learnt the Catholic monk in Edo state, Fr Anselm Adodo has come up with a cure for Corona virus.

I sure pray and hope it's true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by lilyheaven: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
luvmijeje:
Let us be honest with ourselves, Nigeria can't handle this. It can not afford to lift up the shut down. We don't have enough Doctors. We don't have enough equipment and we don't have enough money to spend on it.
America and Europe are facing the consequences of their refusal to take this virus seriously. How much more Nigeria that is unorganise.
Honestly,

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
lilyheaven:
cheesy cheesy
You just made me laugh
You are asking them to keep deaths to the barest minimum cheesy, we will always answer the call of death, no matter the intervention

True, we all gon die anyway but the government can be proactive and save more lives by looking into local resources instead of waiting for the international community or advanced nations to bring vaccine.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by lilyheaven: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

dont worry about Kano, they will hide their index case
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Fragility6: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s][/s]
post=89035172:
You've done well so far.
We are with you in this.
We know how much you have done first hand.
Most of us @[/color] are always there as first responders in your midst
We are almost seeing the end of Covid-19.
Don't let us give up.
The world will win this war against this deadly virus.

A VERY BIG AMEN!!

The young man is talking to people that believe in JESUS CHRIST, not to atheist like you.

So leave us (Jesus's Lovers) to say AMEN to his prayers and hold on to whatever you believe in.
We won't stop you or castigate whatever you believe in.
We respect your view and opinion if you refused to believe in God, Your Creator!
Hope y'all gerrit now?
We mean ALL of you!

90% of you dislike and vilify @[color=#006600] for their love for CHRIST and respect for the Islam religion BUT hide under politics to curse us and dish out hatred!
Well, na una sabi,
Nothing can seperate us from the LOVE OF CHRIST.
GBAMsolutely!! cheesy

Now,
Go and wash your hands and have a good sleep in JESUS NAME!
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Sayrahh(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
I don't understand struggling with bed spaces, where's all the billions na. Why are we like this in this country. Haba dan Allah
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by spaceacademy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
where are the medicine students?if the system had allowed me to study medicine i would have proffered solution
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by kemii6210: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by OhiOfIhima: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Let us go the China way by construct an urgent hospital. We are better of than China if our government sincere wit us.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Matrixoba: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#000099]What is your problem with striking out people's comments? Don't you have better job to do? If you don't just visit the NCDC office in your state. At least you will get a cleaning job there.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Wow. Presently reading another of his books, "Healing Radiance of the soul" and I must say I'm impressed at his profound knowledge and experience...

That priest is a genius. I have most of his books and they are like a second Bible for me.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by StillWiz: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Lol....mad o �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.