Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC (27195 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / COVID-19: We Will Lock Down Again If Cases Rise — NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by gosmoney(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Op u don't get dis right what he said was not bed but ventilator.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:
That's kind of expected.

I'd advise that they keep the deaths to the barest minimum otherwise they'd run out of mortuary space, God forbid.

I learnt the Catholic monk in Edo state, Fr Anselm Adodo has come up with a cure for Corona virus.

I sure pray and hope it's true.

Few days ago, I calculated Nigeria covid-19 confirmed cases and death recorded. Then compared it with that of USA, it turned out that our covid-19 related death rate is actually higher than that of USA (death per thousand of confirmed cases)
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brunicekid:
There will be no explosion of cases in Lagos State in Jesus Name.

Lol. We need more than Jesus name
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
maasoap:

Few days ago, I calculated Nigeria covid-19 confirmed cases and death recorded. Then compared it with that of USA, it turned out that our covid-19 related death rate is actually higher than that of USA (death per thousand of confirmed cases)

Yeah. That's quite disheartening.

Let's hope the figures will be less than that if the US, both infected and mortality.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Misscongenialit: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
mindtricks:

If you know the level of ignorance out there you will know terrified is nothing. Whatever sensitization that may have been done by the authorties only have very little impact. Luck is all we got.

This is sooo scary. embarassed
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmm!
Prayer ke?
God is wise, and as such, to pray is to work.
I have said that the hurried easing of the lockdown may be counterproductive.
Powerintoxicate:
And the lockdown has been eased. Pray there's no explosion of cases in Lagos after one week or else
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Digmygold: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wetin go come happen when lockdown is lifted. Na every man for himself remain as we dey.

Corona wetin you dey wait, locate Ubunja and kill the devil.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Digmygold: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
gosmoney:
Op u don't get dis right what he said was not bed but ventilator.

Does it make any difference?They need both to operate optimally.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by bjt(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
And the lockdown has been eased. Pray there's no explosion of cases in Lagos after one week or else
There will be, 85 - 90% will recover. we are seeing the indices already.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by LikeCool(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2020
Why can't they show us pictures from inside the isolation centers? Nawao
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by davillian(m): 1:41am On May 01, 2020
Struggling with bed space for less than 1k cases
And you people stupidly allow ease of the lock down....
I can bet my balls that the next out brake in Lagos, Ogun and abuja would be catastrophic.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by kamez(m): 5:42am On May 01, 2020
mooremoney:
And we want to ease lockdown. We are not working on a vaccine instead we are waiting for other countries to come up with something. I pray this doesn't overwhelm us soon

this has been my point all along...hunger or no hunger, easing the lockdown is a terrible idea...lagosians dont understand that the moment lagos gets more than 3000 active cases, patients will start dying like chicken because of inadequate health facilities....

i fear for lagos honestly

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
FrLukas:

True.

Did he study traditional medicine or what? In just hearing of him, will definitely try to download some of his books.
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2020
Digmygold:
Wetin go come happen when lockdown is lifted. Na every man for himself remain as we dey.

Corona wetin you dey wait, locate Ubunja and kill the devil.

Looooooooooooooooooool, this got me really laughing. Why you want make Ubunja die na, you be woman?
Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by liquidfaya: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Looooooooooooooooooool, this got me really laughing. Why you want make Ubunja die na, you be woman?

Re: COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC by Brunicekid(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
post=89035172:
You've done well so far.
We are with you in this.
We know how much you have done first hand.
Most of us @[/color] are always there as first responders in your midst
We are almost seeing the end of Covid-19.
Don't let us give up.
The world will win this war against this deadly virus.

A VERY BIG AMEN!!

The young man is talking to people that believe in JESUS CHRIST, not to atheist like you.

So leave us (Jesus's Lovers) to say AMEN to his prayers and hold on to whatever you believe in.
We won't stop you or castigate whatever you believe in.
We respect your view and opinion if you refused to believe in God, Your Creator!
Hope y'all gerrit now?
We mean ALL of you!

90% of you dislike and vilify @[color=#006600] for their love for CHRIST and respect for the Islam religion BUT hide under politics to curse us and dish out hatred!
Well, na una sabi,
Nothing can seperate us from the LOVE OF CHRIST.
GBAMsolutely!! cheesy

Now,
Go wash your hands and have a good sleep in JESUS NAME!
Thanks a lot for this... God bless you in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Bearded Men Carry ‘More Germs Than Dogs’ ― Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.