Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. (10832 Views)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / Top 5 Reasons Why Couples Fight After Having Children. Take Care Not To Happen T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
My Gotv decorder is frustrating booting and rebooting for four days now. I don't know what is wrong with. I need customer care phone number that is reachable or idea on what can be done.
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by vickydankal(f): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even your Gotv is on lockdown Oga wait until this is over
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Omihanifa: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
See what you will do, take your decoder to another person that has a GOtv and connect yours to his own antenna then press and hold that power Button for like 10 secs. The decoder should RESET back to factory settings

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
vickydankal:
Even your Gotv is on lockdown Oga wait until this is over

grin
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
See what you will do, take your decoder to another person that has a GOtv and connect yours to his own antenna then press and hold that power Button for like 10 secs. The decoder should RESET back to factory settings

ok

Thanks
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by OluchiDelly: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biodun556:
My Gotv decorder is frustrating booting and rebooting for four days now. I don't know what is wrong with. I need customer care phone number that is reachable or idea on what can be done.
You can also leave msg on their Facebook messenger, stating your complaint and icu number. they respond well on fb.
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
OluchiDelly:

You can also leave msg on their Facebook messenger, stating your complaint and icu number. they respond well on fb.

ok
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Resurgent2016: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biodun556:

Throw that thing away and go and install free-to-air. The only thing worth paying for on DSTV is football. You'll be surprised at the quality of programmes you'll find on free-to-air and the best thing is, its free.
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2020
OluchiDelly:

They responded on Facebook. Thanks

We are sorry to hear this. Kindly follow the steps below:
Ensure that your Grid antenna is rightly positioned,
Ensure that the active antenna is off
Click on Menu on your remote control.
Go to Advanced Options. Click Ok.
Click Ok on Active Antenna and ensure Active Antenna is OFF. (click Ok to save)
Then scan your decoder by doing the following.
Go to Advanced Options. Click OK
Scroll to Installation. Click OK.
Scroll to Tuning. Click OK.
Select Automatic scan and click OK.
Allow the decoder to fully scan for all the channels, it will state the number of channels found and automatically pick up a channel. You may have to rescan more than once.
Thank you for your understanding. -Dave009
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by OluchiDelly: 4:34pm On May 04, 2020
Biodun556:

They responded on Facebook. Thanks

We are sorry to hear this. Kindly follow the steps below:
Ensure that your Grid antenna is rightly positioned,
Ensure that the active antenna is off
Go to Advanced Options. Click Ok.
Click Ok on Active Antenna and ensure Active Antenna is OFF. (click Ok to save)
Then scan your decoder by doing the following.
Go to Advanced Options. Click OK
Scroll to Installation. Click OK.
Scroll to Tuning. Click OK.
Select Automatic scan and click OK.
Allow the decoder to fully scan for all the channels, it will state the number of channels found and automatically pick up a channel. You may have to rescan more than once.
Thank you for your understanding. -Dave009

OK. Have you carried out those instructions? Any improvement?
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 04, 2020
You can as well go to any of their retail office close to you. those guys can help you fix it
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2020
OluchiDelly:

OK. Have you carried out those instructions? Any improvement?

it has been resolved
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Y1nka(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Biodun556:

it has been resolved

Please, how was this resolved?? Help!!!!
Re: Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. by Biodun556(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Y1nka:

Please, how was this resolved?? Help!!!!

I contacted the customer through Facebook

(1) (Reply)

See What My Children Did To Me / Health Benefit Of Quail Egg And Quail Meat. Gracious Seed Farm . / Brother And Sister Caught Pants Down On Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.