Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina (67157 Views)

DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 01, 2020
That one with his Michael Jackson hairdo!!
Ogegeodey:
Just less than one month of Kyari's absence, nobody is watching Buhari's back anymore.
The only thing Femi knows is to run mouth chochocho
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by MoIbrahim: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Afolabimills:
u too dry abeg shift

...Afolenu
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Amanda4life: 2:28pm On May 01, 2020
All I can sense is that "there's a government that is not existing" its a shadow of itself" soon be exposed
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by fireback: 2:31pm On May 01, 2020
so they finally accept that all what we have been watching since is a recorded video and they made Nigerians believe it was a live broadcast.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2020
It's like the presidency don't know that most Nigerians has lot their faith in them under this administration.

Make Dem continue dey play hanky panky with themselves.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by samsung007(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
There must always be someone to blame for every wrong thing that happens in Nigeria

mtchew
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Legendguru: 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
Jokers you leaked speech yourself
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by willyo(m): 6:18pm On May 01, 2020
isthatso:

Adesina?
Yea. He's crazy
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by willyo(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
thundafire:
hmmm so Buhari can't do a live speech presentation,it's a shame to u,zombies all over and dey government
I'm i a zoneB? Then re-read my comment and thank me later
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by willyo(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2020
richard870:
You are an eedeehot!!! undecided
Thank u sir
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
Angelfrost:
What for??! Why??! For saving us the stress of listening to that ear-sore of an address, he deserves a medal and a federal appointment...

I suggest you make him the minister of science and technology!!!

Dont worry when you steal one of Buhari's mobile phone they will make you Inspector General of police
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Basher8583: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
maestroferddi:
This Adesina fellow has completely lost it...

What do you mean by "he is paying for his see sins'?

Are you a court of law which should apportion punishment if the individual is found guilty?

Are you guys running a Gestapo-like government or what?

Tyranny almost always end in regret....

Haba. Which one dey pain you dia now?
Igbo man Bleep up and he is being given his wages of sin.
Please dont ask me how I knew he is ab igbo man. The adage Adesina used was igbo....thats a good enough pointer
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by bellotaofeek: 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
He should deliver from his brain next time. No one will cut his head and whisk the speech off !
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by appreciate001: 8:44pm On May 01, 2020
it think it leaked cos Abba Kyari is no more
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by Str8talk21: 12:46am On May 02, 2020
do we have a president in Aso Rock now?
I wonder who dis Femi Adesina is deceiving, but certainly in a poverty-stricken country like Nigeria, d zombies will believe him and some useful idiots among d Christians that we have a president hiding in Aso Rock.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by zexy2030(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2020
femi and his bastard comments. All his allegations may just be fake.
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by DateMynd44(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2020
janedonez:
Today is my birth day. Show me some love. The kind majik happening in Aso villa. Only God can tell.
drop your number
Re: The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina by janedonez(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
drop your number
valentpsy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.