Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity (1916 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Speak On Igbo And Yoruba Unity / 2023: South West Leaders Should Support Tinubu For The Sake Of Yoruba Unity -ABO / Towards Igbo-yoruba Unity And Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by agulion: 7:18am On May 01, 2020
The way and manner MURIC and it's supporters are going, it might tear our people apart. We are not known to be religious bigotry but unfortunately MURIC have gone far on it. The yourth have to start taking steps since our elders have remained silent. MURIC is bad influence on our children and our unity as a Yoruba nation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by TimFisher2: 7:20am On May 01, 2020
agulion:
The way and manner MURIC and it's supporters are going, it might tear our people apart. We are not known to be religious bigotry but unfortunately MURIC have gone far on it. The yourth have to start taking steps since our elders have remained silent. MURIC is bad influence on our children and our unity as a Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 7:25am On May 01, 2020
Not at all, MURICs mandate is to ensure that Muslims aren't truncated. if you had accorded Muslims respect and recognition as equal players in Yorubaland, there would be no MURIC. Just do what is right before all and we will all be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Codepain: 8:04am On May 01, 2020
Alaye
Muric is all bark no bite.
so their utterance poses no danger to Yoruba unity.
afterall CAN is a christian version of MURIC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:
Not at all, MURICs mandate is to ensure that Muslims aren't truncated. if you had accorded Muslims respect and recognition as equal players in Yorubaland, there would be no MURIC. Just do what is right before all and we will all be fine.
Mr man

Fashola is Muslim

Ggajamelia is Muslim

Sunday Dare is Muslim

Etc.

We have Muslim leaders in Yorubaland just as we have Christians

We are not religious bigot, the Idiots in Muric only represent political interest of a few not Yoruba Muslims.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Afolabimills(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2020
The earlier they castrate mumuric terrorist d better

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by oluwadabira111(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2020
Who is muric no one knows them here!
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 8:29am On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Mr man

Fashola is Muslim

Ggajamelia is Muslim

Sunday Dare is Muslim

Etc.

We have Muslim leaders in Yorubaland just as we have Christians

We are not religious bigot, the Idiots in Muric only represent political interest of a few not Yoruba Muslims.

Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC). The name speaks for itself.

You might see Prof. Ishaq Akintola as figurehead but you wouldn't know the person's behind him, willing him on. So don't go about listing names of persons who you feel are Muslims and civil. Anyone of them can be behind him, cos matter of fact, none of those you listed have openly disagreed with his ways.

MURIC was established as a child of necessity, cos Muslims believed they were deliberately and/or accidentally overlooked and they want to take their rightful place as equal stakeholders. They speak for Muslims everywhere, be it Rivers, Anambra, Kano, Lagos or Osun. They haven't called for anything other than equity.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Orobo20: 8:42am On May 01, 2020
op you're living in denial
yeroba Muslims are different from real omoluabis

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Sammy07: 8:45am On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC). The name speaks for itself.

You might see Prof. Ishaq Akintola as figurehead but you wouldn't know the person's behind him, willing him on. So don't go about listing names of persons who you feel are Muslims and civil. Anyone of them can be behind him, cos matter of fact, none of those you listed have openly disagreed with his ways.

MURIC was established as a child of necessity, cos Muslims believed they were deliberately and/or accidentally overlooked and they want to take their rightful place as equal stakeholders. They speak for Muslims everywhere, be it Rivers, Anambra, Kano, Lagos or Osun. They haven't called for anything other than equity.

Same as Christian asscociation of Nigeria.
They speak for Christians everywhere.

Did you not read the recent CAN statement on Kwara state government??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Arrewa: 8:48am On May 01, 2020
There's no Difference between Muric and CAN

In actual sense... MURIC dey even learn work for where CAN dey!

Yorubas are not religious bigots!!

Since I was born and now I'm getting older... I've never heard of religious crisis in Yoruba land!

The only people trying to divide the Yorubas are igbos!!

No matter how educated an igbo man is... That element of bigotry must be there!

Yorubas don't naturally pompous bigotry!

When northerners are well educated and exposed! They never derive joy in bigotry!

Humanity should come first before religion!!

Religion should be a personal affair between you and the Supreme being you believe in!

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 8:52am On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Same as Christian asscociation of Nigeria. They speak for Christians everywhere.
So if CAN has not destroyed Yorubaland after all these years, why accuse MURIC?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Orobo20: 8:56am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

Since I was born and now I'm getting older... I've never heard of religious crisis in Yoruba!

When you're well educated and exposed! You'll never derive joy in bigotry!

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Sammy07: 8:59am On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

So if CAN has not destroyed Yorubaland after all these years, why accuse MURIC?

Lolzzz, did you see me accusing Muric?

Anyways, apart from Nairaland, I've not heard his name anywhere in SW media
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Staro: 9:01am On May 01, 2020
Codepain:
Alaye
Muric is all bark no bite.
so their utterance poses no danger to Yoruba unity.
afterall CAN is a christian version of MURIC

So daft to compare CAN to those rag tags called MURIC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Arrewa: 9:03am On May 01, 2020
Staro:

So daft to compare CAN to those rag tags called MURIC
MURIC is even far better than CAN in every aspect!!

CAN that once told UN that Bokoharam are killing only Christians!!

That's the highest height of bigotry!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 9:06am On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Lolzzz, did you see me accusing Muric?

Anyways, apart from Nairaland, I've not heard his name anywhere in SW media

Other mainstream media outlets are careful the kind of news they report cos they will actually be held accountable for the fallout of whatever they air/publish.

But Nairaland is an online forum with a disclaimer.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Staro: 9:13am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

So, were Boko Haram not bombing churches in Abuja, Jos, Kaduna etc ?
Do you even know the meaning of 'bigotry' ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Arrewa: 9:17am On May 01, 2020
Staro:

So, were Boko Haram not bombing churches in Abuja, Jos, Kaduna etc ?
Do you even know the meaning of 'bigotry' ?

were Bokoharam not bombing mosques in Borno, yobe and Adamawa??

Do you really know the meaning of hypocrisy??

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Orobo20: 9:27am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Orobo20: 9:27am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by IDeyNL: 9:29am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Since I was born and now I'm getting older... I've never heard of religious crisis in Yoruba land!

Religion should be a personal affair between you and the Supreme being you believe in!

Yoruba Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Staro: 9:29am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Oga, Islam created Boko Haram. So, why should they even target churches in the first place ?
Christianity is not known for terrorism. Christians don't kill anyone for God. It is Muslims that
fight and kill for their Allah, why ? Is the Allah you people worship so powerless that he cannot fight for
himself ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by edoairways: 9:30am On May 01, 2020
Sammy07:

Same as Christian asscociation of Nigeria.
They speak for Christians everywhere.

Hmmmm!
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by CodeTemplar: 9:39am On May 01, 2020
Muric isn't and can never be a equivalent of CAN. These folks have paranoia residing right inside their brain as her capital. They think Christians are out to get them.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Yobabad: 9:40am On May 01, 2020
Any body that compare CAN with that rag tag MURIC is foolish, if anything you can only compare the supreme cancil for Islamic affairs or maybe Junatul Nasir organization

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Yobabad: 9:44am On May 01, 2020
Orobo20:
op you're living in denial
yeroba Muslims are different from real omoluabis

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
pls explain more cos what op is trying to do is just to alert his follow Yorubas on the danger pose by MURIC
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Yobabad: 9:50am On May 01, 2020
I don't know why most Yorubas avoid a thread like this only to be looking for Nnamdi Kalu threads.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Orobo20: 9:51am On May 01, 2020
Yobabad:
pls explain more cos what op is trying to do is just to alert his follow Yorubas on the danger pose by MURIC
Yoruba muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by HeadShot: 9:57am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Yoruba man open thread
But you must find a way to drag another tribe into it.... Pity

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Remaboy(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2020
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Another Kano Professor Dies / Nairaland Reaches 2.5M Members Today / Sex Party: Kaduna Govt. Makes U- Turn, Says Demolished Building Lacks Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.