Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nicki Minaj And Rihanna Hook Up For "fly" Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Rihanna Hook Up For "fly" Video (700 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards / Nick And Rihanna: Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Rihanna Hook Up For "fly" Video by mikuz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2011
Rihanna puckered
up to her pal Nicki
Minaj on set of
their video for
“ Fly,” the
empowering single
from the Young
Money rapper ’s
platinum-cetified
debut Pink Friday.
The femme
fatales shot the
hotly-anticipated
clip over the
weekend with
director Sanaa
Hamri.
“Me and Nikki in
our new crib, lol!
Gettin busy on set
of FLY!!! Its so
hard to keep my
hands off !”
tweeted a
straight-haired
RiRi, to which Nicki
jokingly replied, “If
we’re gonna liv
2gthr and hook up
u gotta learn how
2 spell my name!
Lmaooooooo. ”
The Harajuku
Barbie, wearing a
curly black wig and
barbed pink dress,
spoke briefly
about the concept.
“We’re going to
save the world in
more ways than
one with the video
and that ’s all I can
say about that,”
she told E! Online.
“ I love RiRi! I
mean, when she’s
not grabbing my
ass, she ’s a sweet
girl.”
http://omentgh./2011/01/09/nicki-minaj-and-rihanna-?hook-up?-on-set-of-?fly?-video/

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And 2face Looks In The Future / Ay Comedian Dream Romance With Genevieve Nnaji / My Love Life Is Very Personal: But I’m Still Searching - D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.