Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1324159 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (2388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2022
osacoin:

If in 24hrs he(@CEwog91) doesn't send his bank details
You should know to avoid trading with him cos he is a scammer.
Then you can ask me to go ahead and tell you what he has done or tried to do to scam me
you are a f**l , scammer. Refund the payment if u can't credit the account sent to u. Scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 4:12am On Dec 23, 2022
SPENDY AMAZON
SERVICES
We deal with all things on Amazon. What do we do?

* We buy Amazon gift cards (Cash receipt) at juicy rates.

*We help you Place orders from Amazon USA to you here in Nigeria with the lowest rates.

*We open your locked Amazon/Apple accounts, as well as help you with all Amazon related matters.

Contact us on WhatsApp
+2348106136834 or Instagram @SpendyAmazon

Trade with Confidence!!.
Peace of mind!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 4:42am On Dec 23, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 4:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Still available. For check out.
palinco:
$91 PayPal available for check out.
Whatsapp contact 080 3 830 47 98.
Be ready to pay first or come with trusted and well known escrow.
This is a honest deal, scammers back off before fire roast you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DESTROTECH(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2022
It’s weekend already let’s get to work our weekend rate is dope…

Still buying

Bitcoin
Gift-cards
PayPal funds
Cashapp funds
Zelle funds
Venmo funds
E transfer
Goggle pay

*Destro Tech Integrated Services*

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Jidonskii:

Check mobilesms.io
Thanks much chief
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2022
$2000 Access Dorm Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2022
osacoin:
$2000 Access Dorm Available
osacoin has turned to a scammer beware you all.. he has refused to credit the account I sent to him nor refund the PayPal fund I sent .. kindly pay me my money or refund the PayPal I sent you. Getting to 2days .this is wickedness ..

you are online but ignores my messages . Takes you 2hrs to reply my messages. .

refund the PayPal or credit the bank account I sent you . osacoin

osacoin is now a scammer +2349031837985 +234 903 183 7985 09031837985

osacoin scammed me #103,000 worth of PayPal funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Oh I see. But what kind of transaction was that ?
Even if it was fourth party stuffs, you just need to explain to the main sender what is happening and the sender will report the transaction.

If he refuse to pay or refund, kindly search for the scammer thread, put his details so others can be careful of him and anywhere you see his ads, always warn people.

Nonsense! You don't want to pay you don't want to refund. Petty scammer forming woke indisguise.

CEwog91:
I don't have access to it which he already knows.that why his doing this. He doesn't even reply my what'sapp message any longer since whole day yesterday

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Builderbet365: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Oops mistake
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kadafs: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2022
osacoin:

Don't mk me think you are working with him

If he is part of those running chargeback scam here on Nairaland
He has met is Waterloo

Which is me

Don’t refund that guy yet. His account was opened last month. Smells like Fidelis Aganyi. The notorious scammer. chargedback over $800 from me. Please confirm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2022
You are not ready yet to get your money back from Fidelis.

Fidelis chargeback 1k dolls just three weeks ago. We needed to tracked him. He was arrested last week and he paid back in full.

He has so many usernames on Nairaland. That guy en is something else.

kadafs:

Don’t refund that guy yet. His account was opened last month. Smells like Fidelis Aganyi. The notorious scammer. chargedback over $800 from me. Please confirm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2022
slimanyd:
AFTERNOON COMRADES

Still Buying Bulk AFRICARD FUNDS. & SKRILL

WhatsApp me on 07039421858

It’s weekend already let’s get to work our weekend rate is dope.

Skrill and paypal emails are available to receive all your legit freelancers and online gigs withdrawal . And our rate are always dope. We also deliver swiftly without issues or delay in payment.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2022
$91 PayPal available for check out.
Whatsapp contact 080 3 830 47 98.
Be ready to pay first or come with trusted and well known escrow.
This is a honest deal, scammers back off before fire roast you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2022
kadafs:

Leave current children on NL to be spilling trash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Shut up. Who are your children? Do you have any proof that your supplier scammed you or anyone?

Looking for excuses to chop ordinary 103k.

You don't want to pay, you don't want to refund? So what do you wanna do with the fund? Dash PayPal right?

See sense.

osacoin:

Leave current children on NL to be spilling trash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Shut up. Who are your children? Did you have any proof that your supplier scammed you or anyone?

You don't want to pay, you don't want to refund? So what do you wanna do with the fund? Dash PayPal right?

See sense.

There's a reason why i told that guy to do a chargeback, if truly the funds were from his account or from someone he is representing, that one should not be hard, else, those might just be hacked funds. Of course, after some time, Osacoin should refund, i believe he is stalling for something. Not siding with him, just my observation

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Shut up. Who are your children? Do you have any proof that your supplier scammed you or anyone?

See sense.

Trying to ignore you but u seem stubborn

If in the end we find out he (@CEwog91) is a scammer
This person (@Omobola121) needs to be labeled as his accomplice
And should be BEWARED OF

Only a scammer would send multiple different name Bank details
Only a scammer would use disappearing messages to chat you and send GnS
(You can see in the screenshot all previous chat has disappeared )

Then if you are a chargeback scammer here, you are welcome to try to chargeback
any of my account by yourself or a third party.

@Omobola121 claim to have arrested fidelis without pictures
You should beware of this person already

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2022

==================================================================================================================
Our Official Website:

At https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==================================================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY @ CURRENT MARKET RATE *

(BOTH LOCAL & FOREIGN Funds..)

▶️ SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is very low now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE, DM US NOW

▶️ BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy....

▶️ STEADY CLEAN PAYPAL SUPPLY (Fnf Card/Balance)...

DM us today, unbeatable Rate & funds safety.

==================================
OTHER SERVICES:
===≠==============================

▶️ Freelancers Withdrawal (all funds)

▶️ Upwork Account Approval (Instantly)

▶️ Sell Payoneer Accounts (Foreign/Local)

======================================
KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:

======================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is Attractive.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Impostorr: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Omobola121:

See sense.

Even though I'm not trying to side osa, But the guy you're supporting is even a new account here. Why is it so hard for him to send his real bank account to him to payment. If osa refund as you want, what If the guy went ahead and pull the same thing on a rookie in the forum and probably get scammed?

Since osa is not ready to refund and the guy too is not ready to charge back, he should just send him his real bank account and if he didn't make payment after, then he can be added to scammer list. People are going wild already on this forum.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2022
I'm stubborn because you ain't making any sense.

And point of correction, I didn't claim Fidelsis was arrested. He was arrested and I don't own you any pictures of his.

Simple question? You are proofing to be smart. Yes, he didn't send his bank details. What do you want to do with the fund?

osacoin:

And should be BEWARED OF

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2022
About $300 legit gns PayPal funds is available

DM for your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2022
I didn't know this thread is meant for only old accounts.

Immediately Ossa noticed the fund was gns, why can't he refund it and save himself all these stress?

The two are just being dramatic jare.

Impostorr:

Even though I'm not trying to side osa, But the guy you're supporting is even a new account here. Why is it so hard for him to send his real bank account to him to payment. If osa refund as you want, what If the guy went ahead and pull the same thing on a rookie in the forum and probably get scammed?

Since osa is not ready to refund and the guy too is not ready to charge back, he should just send him his real bank account and if he didn't make payment after, then he can be added to scammer list. People are going wild already on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
lordfalcao:
Bulk bitcoins, usdt, eth, bnb
Bulk gift cards
Bulk Payoneer
Bulk RMB e.t.c

All needed, come to WhatsApp with what you have.

eBay gift cards always available

RMB Available (payments to alipay and Chinese banks) needed

Call or text with the number on profile..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Yes sir. I understand it might be hacked fund but all these dramas from Ossa ain't necessary. Immediately he noticed something fishy from the sender, he should have refund infact for the sake of his account.

PayPal fund no be something dem dey drag.

Jidonskii:

There's a reason why i told that guy to do a chargeback, if truly the funds were from his account or from someone he is representing, that one should not be hard, else, those might just be hacked funds. Of course, after some time, Osacoin should refund, i believe he is stalling for something. Not siding with him, just my observation

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2022
osacoin:

And should be BEWARED OF

I did my first transaction on nairaland with wese as an escrow. Funds involved was Paypal too. Then my second was osacoin.

Why I went ahead to trade with him was that he chatted me up before about the first I wanted to sell.

Then after 4days sent Paypal to his email address.
With the condition he gave me send with no address needed and no comments added. Please tell whats the essence of charging back funds after doing this thing?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
I keep having a trouble-free night rest because I don't deal with PayPal funds. Nothing will make me go into it.

To those of u still dealing with PayPal funds, kudos to u. Three gbosa for u.

Third party, 4th party and all d party level wahala will not stop. Charge back wahala. Hmmmm, u guys should solve your drama oo. I am watching how it will end.

Meanwhile, I AM STILL BUYING AIRTM (AIRUSD) FUNDS. CONTACT ME.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $10 above)
Cashapp funds ( ≥ $10 above)
Crypto

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others.
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Look here, I'm not trying to support you. I'm just saying my own based on the matter.

Provide the bank details Ossa asked for.

If possible, same bank details you used with escrow then, screenshot it along with the details.

Then, why are you using almost three bank accouns with different names?

Why dissaperring messages if your way is pure? I mean how will you make references to some talks for evidence?

The fact that you don't have access to the account used in sending the fund sounds fishy somehow.

CEwog91:
I did my first transaction on nairaland with wese as an escrow. Funds involved was Paypal too. Then my second was osacoin.

Why I went ahead to trade with him was that he chatted me up before about the first I wanted to sell.

Then after 4days sent Paypal to his email address.
With the condition he gave me send with no address needed and no comments added. Please tell whats the essence of charging back funds after doing this thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (2388) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.