Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1346985 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (2401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
cmoney22222:
1000 $ astro pay $ available. Pls hmu asap

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
$380+ legit gns PayPal funds is available for check out and sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Sold.. thanks for the interest

queendoreez:

Come WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2022
$500 Skrill available Now..

Come DM.

Steady Buyer only.
Come WhatsApp link below.
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
queendoreez:

Next time, use escrow.
Saves you all of these headaches.

USE ESCROW! USE ESCROW!!
thanks . Osacoin is just a scammer. I have sent everything to him. Still he doesn't want to pay me or refund the PayPal.
He reads my messages and ignores
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2022
osacoin:
SHARP AND ACTIVE
For

PayPal
Skrill
Payoneer
Wise
Chime
Venmo
Fiverr
Upwork
Debit cards
and more...

$$$$$
£££££
€€€€€

Needed at your rate asap

VeryHIGH rate
come Whatsapp Sharp

Escrow Accepted ¹⁰⁰

Link below
osacoin has turned to a scammer beware you all.. he has refused to credit the account I sent to him nor refund the PayPal fund I sent .. kindly pay me my money or refund the PayPal I sent you. Getting to 2days .this is wickedness ..

you are online but ignores my messages . Takes you 2hrs to reply my messages. .

refund the PayPal or credit the bank account I sent you . osacoin

osacoin is now a scammer +2349031837985 +234 903 183 7985 09031837985

osacoin scammed me #103,000 worth of PayPal funds

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amolan: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
SOLD!!
amolan:
$1,184 Payoneer Available.
Call/WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
CEwog91:
osacoin has turned to a scammer beware you all.. he has refused to credit the account I sent to him nor refund the PayPal fund I sent .. kindly pay me my money or refund the PayPal I sent you. Getting to 2days .this is wickedness ..

If you like shout scammer from now till eternity
I still get my trades

osacoin has been trading legitimately with and without escrow
He has done millons in deals without escrow
He has serve as escrow for some deals too(including for some of your current escrow)
Even before all your current escrow came on board he has been trading

I have not scam for millions
Is it ur less that 90k I want to scam?, rubbish

To those shouting use escrow, while i also encourage that
Any escrow that paid him without my go ahead
Would have refunded me with their personal account. It that simple

I asked you to give me your real account details to verify you are not a regular scammer here(cos d way u sent you funds where suspicious). it too you till today morning to do so

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
osacoin:

If you like shout scammer from now till eternity
I still get my trades

osacoin has been trading legitimately with and without escrow
He has done millons in deals without escrow
He has serve as escrow for some deals too(including for some of your current escrow)
Even before all your current escrow came on board he has been trading

I have not scam for millions
Is it ur less that 90k I want to scam?, rubbish

To those shouting use escrow, while i also encourage that
Any escrow that paid him without my go ahead
Would have refunded me with their personal account. It that simple

I asked you to give me your real account details to verify you are not a regular scammer here(cos d way u sent you funds where suspicious). it too you till today morning to do so

Since I have verified you as not a regular scammer here to my knowledge (doesn't mean you do not have intention to scam.... We would find out

Now what happened to your funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
osacoin:

Since I have verified you as not a regular scammer here to my knowledge (doesn't mean you do not have intention to scam.... We would find out

Now what happened to your funds
You sent me GNS funds without my knowledge, out of d blue
I asked how u got my PayPal email
Befr u explained yourself somehow
I decided to continue with the deal
n told you I wld get back to you since I was at an event
Then later
Since u said they were from balance
I asked for transaction screenshot you cld not provide that
And was beating around the bush
I then figured your funds were already chargedbacked (imagine I already paid u)

Hence I needed to find out you are not a regular chargeback scammer here (which took you till today to do so with all the ranting)

Since I have found out
I can conclude
You might be an upcoming scammer
Not yet one tho

Since you may hv tried to steal d funds you sent me
Which I would refund to the sender now
Since it was chargedbacked

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
osacoin:

Then later
I then figured your funds were already charged-backed (imagine I already paid u)

Hence I needed to find out you are not a regular chargeback scammer here (which took you till today to do so with all the ranting)

Since I have found out
I can conclude
Not yet one tho

Since you may have tried to steal d funds you sent me
Since it was charged-backed

If you have done as requested this would have been settled on the day of the trade
You wouldn't have to type plenty nonsense

For me, I know i took the insults to save the community from scammer like maybe you we have seen in the past

sidenote:
and some escrow charges heaven on earth here
some ask for unnecessary item from legit individuals that where here before them
Anyways always use escrow if you feel unsafe

doesn't go to say all escrow here currently are 100% safe

All the best
Trade safely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DESTROTECH(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
DESTROTECH:
May this Christmas season fill your life with magic. May the spirit of Christmas bring you and your loved ones endless joy. Throughout this season and always, may your life be filled with the blessings of joy, peace and prosperity. Merry Christmas � and a prosperous new year ahead.

Still active for all crypto deals

*Destro tech integrated services

Active and buying

Bitcoin
Gift-cards
PayPal funds
Cashapp funds
Zelle funds
Venmo funds
E transfer
Goggle pay

Bring what you have let’s share funds

*Destro Tech Integrated Services*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
CEwog91:

lol
Even you yourself
Is not sure if am a scammer

Like I said you can scream scammer all you want

My trade still comes daily and people get there payment with or without escrow
Who is legit is LEGIT

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
TOM208:
About $500 legit gns PayPal funds is available

$1600+ Payoneer is also available

New and Old clients are welcome

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
TOM208:
$1700 Payoneer funds is available

DM with good rate
Serious buyer only please
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
TOM208:
$380+ legit gns PayPal funds is available for check out and sale
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatMorenike: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
TOM208:

Still available
Can you do $21 checkout on GoDaddy?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
MERRY XMAS.

PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED!

PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED!

PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED!

PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED!

UP TO $2K+.

ESCROW IS ALLOWED.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Timekeeper452: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
osacoin:

lol
Even you yourself
Is not sure if am a scammer

Like I said you can scream scammer all you want

My trade still comes daily and people get there payment with or without escrow
Who is legit is LEGIT

trade with this fellow at your own peril. Forming boss on top person money.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lol....you are just a joke and full of bullshit. Because the sender chargeback now, you are yarning nonsense epistle.

Most of us are PayPal exchangers too and if there is any drama with certain fund, we refund immediately not creating funny scene.

Hiss

osacoin:

Then later
I then figured your funds were already chargedbacked (imagine I already paid u)

Since I have found out
I can conclude
Not yet one tho

Since you may hv tried to steal d funds you sent me
Since it was chargedbacked

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
$41 available for checkout ✅✅ on amazon usa
Also buying amazon card 530 per dollar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Omobola121:
Lol....you are just a joke and full of bullshit. Because the sender chargeback now, you are yarning nonsense epistle.

Most of us are PayPal exchangers too and if there is any drama with certain fund, we refund immediately not creating funny scene.

Hiss

He is busying throwing shades, because I said "use escrow".

I repeat again, guys always USE ESCROW on this thread, saves everyone a lot of headaches and you don't have to beg/plead for your funds.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Prodadd(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2022
I need playstation gift card
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Omobola121:

Hiss

You are confused
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DESTROTECH(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Still in the season of celebration, it’s Monday Möñëy bring what you have to my desk am buying at dope rate..

Bitcoin
Gift-cards
PayPal funds
Cashapp funds
Zelle funds
Venmo funds
E transfer
Goggle pay

Bring what you have let’s share funds

*Destro Tech Integrated Services*

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2022
osacoin:
SHARP AND ACTIVE
For

PayPal
Skrill
Payoneer
Wise
Chime
Venmo
Fiverr
Upwork
Debit cards
and more...

$$$$$
£££££
€€€€€

Needed at your rate asap

VeryHIGH rate
come Whatsapp Sharp

Escrow Accepted ¹⁰⁰

Link below

For some clout chasing individual
Before you came we have recommended escrow
Even now we still accept escrow 100%

You should rest and stop filling up this thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Everyone that is sensible knows the game you are up to but didn't work out for you.

We all told you to refund, you did not. The sender chargedback, you are ranting.

Small thief forming detective. You didn't want to pay, you didn't want to refund. Creating unnecessarily drama.

IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL, ALWAYS USE ESCROW.

VERIFIED ESCROWS HERE DON'T CHARGE.

Braindee charge only 100 naira for transaction fee
Wese90 will only tell you to add something.

You can rest now and focus on your next victim.

osacoin:

You are confused

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2022
Omobola121:
Everyone that is sensible know the game you are up to but didn't work out for you.

We all told you to refund, you did not. The sender chargedback, you are ranting.

Small thief claiming detective. You didn't want to pay, you didn't want to refund. Creating unnecessarily drama.

IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL, ALWAYS USE ESCROW.

VERIFIED ESCROWS HERE DON'T CHARGE.

Braindee charge only 100 naira for transaction fee
Wese90 will only tell you to add something.

You can rest now and focus on your next victim.

Seriously confused
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Ebay checkout available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by todaynewsreview: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us.

This BEDC offer only applies for those in the following States; Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo

We're available 24/7 even during holidays and weekends....

https://www.nairaland.com/3230963/recharge-bedc-prepaid-meter-within
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jokality(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2022
€15 Bitnovo Voucher Available for sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (2401) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.