Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo (8176 Views)

Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / Why I Believed Buhari Rally Are Always Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Biafra1stson: 12:17pm On May 01, 2020
Laff don kill me ooo grin

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Biafra1stson: 12:18pm On May 01, 2020
See comments nobody is believing Nnamdi Kanu again

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Biafra1stson: 12:19pm On May 01, 2020
More as angry Nigerians come for Nnamdi Kanu for deceiving them and claim he is the one dead not Buhari

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Anigreat: 12:22pm On May 01, 2020
shocked

Jubril Al Sudani can only try but we sensible Niger Deltans and the Igbos know the truth.

Jubril Al Sudani can only deceive gullible afonjas

Our dear president Muhammadu Buhari died long ago , this Idiotic Jubril Al Sudani be parading himself .

Buhari gap teeth was more wider than that of idiotic Jubril Al sudani.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Biafra1stson: 12:31pm On May 01, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

Jubril Al Sudani can only try but we sensible Niger Deltans and the Igbos know the truth.

Our dear president Muhammadu Buhari died long ago , this Idiotic Jubril Al Sudani be parading himself .

So u dey among

2 Likes

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by dukeprince50: 12:36pm On May 01, 2020
lol
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by samictelecoms12(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by adekolaelect(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
Anigreat:
shocked

I hereby asking for spirits of God to liberate you .

7 Likes

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Melezenawii: 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
Deluded IPOB with fake news

1 Like

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by ahaz: 1:29pm On May 01, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Laff don kill me ooo grin
no wonder he called you a baboon cis you font reason very well..so after seeing this pix posted by your own govt and the hole in the neck looks normal to you and all the idiots that you showed on that twitter handle,then I know that the witchcraft the Fulani has bewitched you all with will only need Christ himself to deliver you all..meaning that you guys stupidity will linger for ever

1 Like

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by helinues: 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
Oya op, bring vegetable oil, let's fry akamu... undecided undecided
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Biafra1stson: 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:
no wonder he called you a baboon cis you font reason very well..so after seeing this pix posted by your own govt and the hole in the neck looks normal to you and all the idiots that you showed on that twitter handle,then I know that the witchcraft the Fulani has bewitched you all with will only need Christ himself to deliver you all..meaning that you guys stupidity will linger for ever

And he also calls u a baboon as his listener. He also called your women all prostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Was that shrink not in the old and new. Nnamdi Kanu mumu follower. No wonder he calls u black monkey why feeding u with his fake info

1 Like

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Island01: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
my own is check my signature and gather some naira 2000 daily is something in this hardship thank me
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by MrEazi223: 2:08pm On May 01, 2020
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now.

My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

Thank you in advance.
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
Na Afonja and Aboki Dey follow Kanu pass for social media grin grin when someone’s torments your life so much .. you follow him on every social media grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
I just want them to grant these guys biafra. The mad man kanu would begin to form lord till they rebel. Biafrans will come to 9ja back as refugees
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by chubinwa(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2020
I don't read any inconsequential meaning to that hole. anybody in his or her octogenarian stage can have it due to aging factor
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Corporate2020: 3:39pm On May 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
I just want them to grant these guys biafra. The mad man kanu would begin to form lord till they rebel. Biafrans will come to 9ja back as refugees

Yes, if they get a piece of land far away from West Africa and move all their citizens there. West Africa cannot accommodate another Mexico. We cannot have a drug trafficking nation beside Nigeria. Never ever.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by roundman: 4:10pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:
Nawaoh...so people still dey reason like this?
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by PicLtd: 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes, if they get a piece of land far away from West Africa and move all their citizens there. West Africa cannot accommodate another Mexico. We cannot have a drug trafficking nation beside Nigeria. Never ever.

But west Africa can accomodate yoruba ritualists who sell human parts like kuli kuli in jankara market? grin

The Average yoruba man has a 79% chance of having his head end up in a calabash somewhere in a shrine in Ogun or Osun. Dispute that. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by u11ae1013: 4:27pm On May 01, 2020
Now I know that kanus occupation is graphic design, he is using his cow supporters to market his skills
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
Be careful everyone, this dictatorship government think they are above reproach and want to censor you!!!
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Corporate2020: 6:11pm On May 01, 2020
PicLtd:

But west Africa can accomodate yoruba ritualists who sell human parts like kuli kuli in jankara market? grin

The Average yoruba man has a 79% chance of having his head end up in a calabash somewhere in a shrine in Ogun or Osun. Dispute that. grin

You are the next to be sacrificed to the gods

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Biafra1stson: 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
ahaz:

Get out mumu. Any person who doesn't reason in your angel is a baboon you're the wisest idiot.
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by YorubaPrince: 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
IPOB Pigs on the loose again ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2020
Island01:
my own is check my signature and gather some naira 2000 daily is something in this hardship thank me
U don cash out?
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Susu888(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2020
Chaaye! Dilector... lipsrsealed

Someone get him some water please , his high on that sh*t again.

stop drinking piss you no wan hear.

Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Island01: 8:28am On May 03, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
U don cash out?
steady
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
Island01:

steady
How much?
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by Seetto: 8:55am On May 03, 2020
ahaz:
So you are among those cows, who did this to you, Kano urine bad pass Corona..
Re: I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo by ahaz: 8:56am On May 03, 2020
roundman:
Nawaoh...so people still dey reason like this?
am not dyprised that ignoramuses like you are abundantly in circulation in this country..you find joy in talking down yo a man that is exposing the truth that you cowardly self can never dare to say even if you see the next 1000 years in this planet..a man whom you love to hate and his people you dispose soon much said he is living you,yet Mr wiseman is callingb him and his felliwers fools for trying to liberate themselves.
A man said he is tired of a backward country and believes he can do better,a man is saying the present arrangement is BSD and choose to opt out of it according to his right.. but in come you who knew you have no light,no water,no education,no security,your parents were slaughtered in the same country by your fellow country man yet no arrest,no trial,and you said you must die in the sane country because you were hoping of working in the oil company from the peaceful south one day..so who is the obvious fool....my friend, go back to yaba left the doctors were obviously missing something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina High Court Recovers Over ₦900 Million From Anchor Borrowers Scheme / CIA Deadly Agents Watch Shettima Like A Hawk At The Russian Summit / Bandits Invade Danmusa, Katsina, Kill 9 Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.