Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B (2814 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Story Of The Man That Neglected His Family To Train His Girlfriend And Her B by Ibechris2: 11:41am On May 04, 2020
I know that man is broke and that is why he had realised that he messed up...three things must be involved and one has happened to him and that is,he is broke.

Had he been that he is till flourished I bet u this lady will never agree to marry this young man,but the old man. As it is,money is no longer flowing that is why the man has returned to his loving wife and the pregnant lady can talk after gaining so much from this man.

Well,na them know how they started but it is sure not to last...God says adultery is sin and yet people indulge in it as if their lives depend on it.

And for the young lady,did u say that man's wife layed a curse on u, u are playing with fire and brimestones. Just go and apologised to her and return everything that was given to u in that shop and go ask for forgiveness else u are a goner.

U will remember this day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Turned Stripper Says Sex Work Has Made Her A Better Mum Than Church / Please People Is It Compulsory To Greet Everyone Around You / Vendors Needed For My Wedding In July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.