Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives (88772 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by armadeo(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2020
Mindlog:
I shudder......He had 281 children, out of which 125 died before him and that is a whopping 44.5% a clear indication of the low quality of life the family have lived and probably living. Incest is very certain.

Add to that he spends 1500 dollars A YEAR on school supplies. Imagine with all those children how much he spends. Roughly 700k a year.

What sort of education is that? Even for 10 children that's 70k a year. Imagine.

How wont they die off when they are malnourished
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Chi111(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2020
The need to be arrested even in his death...cos he has over populated his country.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Mindlog: 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
armadeo:

Add to that he spends 1500 dollars A YEAR on school supplies. Imagine with all those children how much he spends. Roughly 700k a year.

What sort of education is that? Even for 10 children that's 70k a year. Imagine.

How wont they die off when they are malnourished

Very low quality education!
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Klington: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
One of the reasons the West are trying too hard to depopulate Africa.

Rip.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by masseratti: 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
His gene is very strong, the children all look like him.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Yebby(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
MurderX:
A correct man, his manhood lives on even though he knew that more than half of those children are not his own he still did well by accepting them all. A great man indeed.

I didn't say anything. grin
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Ogahprecious127: 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
Na wa oh rip to him but how does he many wife wan do follow now.... But I tink d man deserve an award only one man day nack all dis many women ��
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Hathor5(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
Dididrumz:

If He could have successfully answerd those questions then i respect Him.

To remember your children's names is not enough to be a good father.

1 Like

Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Hathor5(f): 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
emmasege:
Let's start with the wives. Would he remember all their FULL names?

grin
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Dchampion65: 3:41pm On May 02, 2020
When you are remembered for

Marrying 47 wives

281 children

What an accomplishment!!!

Standing ovation for a G O A T

1 Like

Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2020
Absence of common sense laws and enforcement, humans are not different from animals. There's a reason you won't see 10 people abroad with over 6 children not to talk of 20 or more. Anti-polygamy laws, taxation, quality of life laws etc but in Africa the only limitation to child bearing is low sperm count or broken womb....May God help us cry cry
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by xcelentattitude(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
Rest in peace, Father of all Nations!

Low budget father Abraham grin

Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by idpompe: 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
His death has proved scientists wrong.Men are advised to ejaculate frequently to avoid prostate cancer.Consifering the large size of his family,this man must have ejaculated every day of his life,but still died of prostate.
God's ways are above that of man.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by AlhajaChinyere: 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
toffyz:
His sperm count is superb!

And his bank account and the inheritance he left his children is what?
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by AlhajaChinyere: 4:11pm On May 02, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
This man came to this life to create problem, sir you will never rest in peace.

Thank you jare. I hope the bastard dies again in his grave, what an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2020
Believe me sincerely.. there will be a bastard among those children.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by ademujacob: 4:16pm On May 02, 2020
MAY HIS MANHOOD LIVE ON.RETIRED BUT NOT TIRED.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by thatsleepboy1: 4:16pm On May 02, 2020
Hmmmm. What kanai say? The man should not be buried at all for he has outlived Abraham. It's like his the Abraham of his country. I wish I'm from his family, I'll be very happy.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Sardauna24(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2020
Davash222:
Rest in peace, Father of all Nations!
Which nation? hope u exclude ours
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Sardauna24(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2020
ZooOga:
RIP Mr. Man grin

PHOTOS: Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives Dies At 73 In Angola

About a thousand mourners and sympathisers flouted Angolan president João Lourenço’s directive banning large gatherings – as a measure to curtail the spread of coronavirus – to pay their last respects to Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo, the man who fathered 281 children from 47 wives at Mungongo Island in Angola on April 19.

According to the Voice of America (VOA), Sabalo, who was also known as Pai Grande, or Big Dad, was a popular polygamist. However, 125 of the children predeceased him, leaving him with 156 surviving children and 250 grandchildren.

Pai Grande, who died at the age of 73 after battling prostate cancer for over a year, was initially taken to the country’s capital city of Luanda as well as other places for treatment, but was returned home when his condition worsened to ensure that “if God called him, at least he would die beside the children and their mothers,” one of his sons said.

A dedicated family man and respected personality in his community, Pai Grande was described as “a complete human being” who was an advocate for education. Speaking to VOA in 2015, Sabalo, who said it was his wish for some of his children to take up careers in science and technology, revealed he spent over $1,500 on school supplies annually.

Three of his daughters currently are studying medical sciences and two sons are learning computer science, all at the high school level.

Tributes from other family and community members also poured in during the funeral, with his first wife vowing to do everything she can to keep the family together as per her husband’s wish.

“I will do anything to keep his children fed and OK,” she told VOA.

Pai Grande’s family live on subsistence farming, growing crops and rearing livestock. They also generate revenue from their sales.

He was “a complete human being” who prized family and championed education, one speaker said during the service, held beneath sun-screening canopies on arid Giraul do Meio, known locally as Mungongo Island, near the southern port city of Namibe.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/photos-man-who-had-281-children-from-47-wives-dies-at-73-in-angola/
Useless man may he reap what he sow
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Danielmegg(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2020
dis is wat we call Farther of many #Nations
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Okoroawusa: 4:35pm On May 02, 2020
Why do I find it odd believing this story?

281 children?....mmmm
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 02, 2020
Prostate cancer undecided.. Good 4 him. Now the piece of meat can finally rest

Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
The man was highly 2Faced!
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Ouchbabe(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2020
Father Abraham had many sons��
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by tete7000(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2020
The world is full of mentally deranged people
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Nelx(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2020
They should just make a Statue of his manhood. Modern day Ghengis Khan
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Litmus: 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
Wow, such positive responses; if he were Nigerian, the kindest response would be requiring of him immediate castration. Yet the average Nigerian is a more usefull world citizen than an average African from eleswhere.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by onadana: 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
MurderX:
A correct man, his manhood lives on even though he knew that more than half of those children are not his own he still did well by accepting them all. A great man indeed.

Yes he was great.He was a legend. Respect.
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by mizlovette(f): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
And it was proven that he planted the seeds himself? Like all the kids are his
Re: Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives by Kimply: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
What's the essence of this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.