Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies (2305 Views)

Top Hollywood Movies To See This Week (1st – 7th October) / Who Are Your Top Hollywood Directors? / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2020
Here we go...

1 Like

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by SeverusSnape(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2020
Hollywood is the eighth wonder of the world.

1 Like

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Humanoid01(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2020
These guys are too good. I watched the latest "the extraction" movie featuring Chris Hemsworth, and I was blown away. The entire action scenes looked so real, one would think it was real life. Oyinbo don go!

5 Likes

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2020
More.

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Millenniumlady(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2020
Wow this looks interesting i love that chimpanzee kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2020
More pics.

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2020
Finally...

1 Like

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Wow this looks interesting i love that kingkong kiss
That's Chimpanzee dear...
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Remaboy(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
Wow this looks interesting i love that kingkong kiss
[/s]
Who will you beg to buy the movie?

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Millenniumlady(f): 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
IamMichael:

That's Chimpanzee dear...
I love it it's so cute smiley
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
Humanoid01:
Nollywood is millions of years behind these people. I watched the latest "the extraction" movie featuring Chris Hemsworth, and I was blown away. The entire action scenes looked so real, one would think it was real life. Oyinbo don go!
Lol...
Hollywood is very old compared to Nollywood which just started a few years back...
Plus, Hollywood movies are very costly to make, unlike Nollywood movies that can finish production in a few days.
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yeah... Marvelous CGI work they did there.
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Remaboy(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[/s]
Iammichael, pay no heed to this uncouth fellow. She is very notorious. Millenniumlady, you have been exposed!!

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Humanoid01(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Lol...
Hollywood is very old compared to Nollywood which just started a few years back...
Plus, Hollywood movies are very costly to make, unlike Nollywood movies that can finish production in a few days.
Lol the first nollywood movie was produced in 1926, that's not a few years back. Hollywood's first movie was produced in 1910, which is 16 years older than that of nollywood. So the difference is not that big when you compare them.
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Iammichael, pay no heed to this uncouth fellow. She is very notorious. Millenniumlady, you have been exposed!!

Guy, leave d lady na
Stop disturbing her everywhere
Everyone begs
Me too
It's nothing
It's always better to beg than steal
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
he Don do abeg no vex.
Shield your sword abeg bros.
You've really trolled this lady today, abeg he Don do you hear, no vex
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by Remaboy(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
he Don do abeg no vex.
Shield your sword abeg bros.
You've really trolled this lady today, abeg he Don do you hear, no vex
Lol no be troll o. Na just to expose her hypocrisy. She has been immortalized in a thread. E dey trending sef.
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by tarantino1: 11:35pm On May 01, 2020
IamMichael:

Lol...

and hollywood can also make twice to triple the cost of production.
Imagine Nollywood producing a movie on a 3 million dollar budget.

That's over a billion naira.
How there wan recoup half the cost?
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 6:09am On May 02, 2020
tarantino1:

and hollywood can also make twice to triple the cost of production.
Imagine Nollywood producing a movie on a 3 million dollar budget.

That's over a billion naira.
How there wan recoup half the cost?
Lol...
We don't have cinema culture here at the moment, that's why.
Plus piracy!
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by LordFarquaad(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by bigiyaro(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
IamMichael:

Lol...
age doesn't matter in this jet age.
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
bigiyaro:
age doesn't matter in this jet age.
It matters... Telling good stories is something Hollywood have almost perfected.
Hollywood is where it is today because it is not afraid to make challenging and difficult movies with well told storylines and the right VFX...
This things take time to learn and perfect... Even if you have $500m as movie budget, if it doesn't tell a good story, the movie will flop full time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by BankyGee(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2020
IamMichael, nice thread. Hollywood is super! I didn't see any DCEU's movie CGI above. Why na bros? Wetin we do you?
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2020
BankyGee:
IamMichael, nice thread. Hollywood is super! I didn't see any DCEU's movie CGI above. Why na bros? Wetin we do you?

Lol... I'm a DC fan too...
It's just the ones i saw as at the time... There are many others everywhere...

Maybe i will source for DC movie's CGI/VFX before/after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by irunoko(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2020
Gosh see intelligence,skill and creativity

Nollywood come and see your mates o
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by irunoko(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2020
IamMichael:

It matters... Telling good stories is something Hollywood have almost perfected.
Hollywood is where it is today because it is not afraid to make challenging and difficult movies with well told storylines and the right VFX...
This things take time to learn and perfect... Even if you have $500m as movie budget, if it doesn't tell a good story, the movie will flop full time.
exactly.thats where nollywood gets it wrong.they think it's by investing money without paying attention to the technicalities and almost perfect storylines.especially the Yoruba nollywood.theyll be repeating and recycling boring and predictable storylines that have become nauseating.they are also too sexist and sterotypical in their movies with tacky and lousy Yoruba fat actresses with razz makeup and costumes lipsrsealed
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
exactly.thats where nollywood gets it wrong.they think it's by investing money without paying attention to the technicalities and almost perfect storylines.especially the Yoruba nollywood.theyll be repeating and recycling boring and predictable storylines that have become nauseating.they are also too sexist and sterotypical in their movies with tacky and lousy Yoruba fat actresses with razz makeup and costumes lipsrsealed
Lol...yeah.

Nollywood no dey try...they seem to be stuck, no improvement.
All their movies revolve around romance, church and village kings.
It's a pity...but then again, i don't really blame them seeing as most of the population do not understand foreign movies and their sophistication...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by irunoko(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2020
IamMichael:

Lol...yeah.

Nollywood no dey try...they seem to be stuck, no improvement.
All their movies revolve around romance, church and village kings.
It's a pity...but then again, i don't really blame them seeing as most of the population do not understand foreign movies and their sophistication...
grin

But nollywood is portraying nigeria in a false light.they make it seem as if most Nigerians are diabolical and fetish and before they can take any decisions they have to Go to one babalawo or alfa.its annoying and irritating

Then the costumes they use even for their royal movies is arrant nonsense.imagine using cardboard as crown with all these Christmas decorations attached to it

The lightening and noise from the background nko? Horrific.when they now want to make matters worse they'll be playing some annoying songs from the background telling the audience subtly about what will happen next.when they now want to impress with grammar, they'll flop.the thing I noticed is that these guys are not just ready to improve their craft and evolve.imagine repeating the same story line for 10 years plus even when other serious life events has taken over that plot and when you tell them,they won't take it as correction but as criticism.

Too local and razz, mediocre production.unintelligent storylines with abrupt ending lipsrsealed
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
grin

But nollywood is portraying nigeria in a false light.they make it seem as if most Nigerians are diabolical and fetish and before they can take any decisions they have to Go to one babalawo or alfa.its annoying and irritating

Then the costumes they use even for their royal movies is arrant nonsense.imagine using cardboard as crown with all these Christmas decorations attached to it

The lightening and noise from the background nko? Horrific.when they now want to make matters worse they'll be playing some annoying songs from the background telling the audience subtly about what will happen next.when they now want to impress with grammar, they'll flop.the thing I noticed is that these guys are not just ready to improve their craft and evolve.imagine repeating the same story line for 10 years plus even when other serious life events has taken over that plot and when you tell them,they won't take it as correction but as criticism.

Too local and razz, mediocre production.unintelligent storylines with abrupt ending lipsrsealed
You just described Nollywood bro.

However, you can still be one of the new Film makers to usher Nollywood into a new era...if you are into Film Making or if you will go into Film Making.
You have good knowledge of how things should be done, so it's going to be a welcome development.
grin
Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by irunoko(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
IamMichael:

You just described Nollywood bro.

However, you can still be one of the new Film makers to usher Nollywood into a new era...if you are into Film Making or if you will go into Film Making.
You have good knowledge of how things should be done, so it's going to be a welcome development.
grin
film making is not my area of specialization.however anyone with basic common sense who has seen better quality movies and how things operate in saner climes will see these things

Nonetheless my recommendation is that nigeria needs to have a professional organization (nollywood objective film critic if you will call it) who are technocrats in film making and production.they should be made up of people with sound expertise such as professors, PhDs and researchers who will do a thorough screening and assessment, remove irrelevant storylines,guide the producers on angles to take in producing better quality assurance movies,the cast need a thorough reorientation on how to interpret movies.if they need to register in Hollywood movie academy they should do so.anything that will bring a professional touch to movie making not all these shallowness we see around.these training might take 5 to 10 years with lots of rigorousness ,stress, financial commitment and meticulousness put into it and by the time they come out with their knowledge and training,my o my... even Hollywood will begin to see them as a threat.they need to stop using 1 week to shoot crappy movies.thats just the basics

1 Like

Re: Some Before And After Pictures Of Top Hollywood Movies by IamMichael(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2020
irunoko:
film making is not my area of specialization.however anyone with basic common sense who has seen better quality movies and how things operate in saner climes will see these things

Nonetheless my recommendation is that nigeria needs to have a professional organization (nollywood objective film critic if you will call it) who are technocrats in film making and production.they should be made up of people with sound expertise such as professors, PhDs and researchers who will do a thorough screening and assessment, remove irrelevant storylines,guide the producers on angles to take in producing better quality assurance movies,the cast need a thorough reorientation on how to interpret movies.if they need to register in Hollywood movie academy they should do so.anything that will bring a professional touch to movie making not all these shallowness we see around.these training might take 5 to 10 years with lots of rigorousness ,stress, financial commitment and meticulousness put into it and by the time they come out with their knowledge and training,my o my... even Hollywood will begin to see them as a threat.they need to stop using 1 week to shoot crappy movies.thats just the basics

All you said is the truth bro.

If only the greedy producers will hear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtime On Galaxy & Tv Continental / Gifted Hands Movie Download / Mad Max Or Furious 7: Which Will Be Best Car Movie Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.