Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations (63275 Views)

Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / COVID-19: FAAN Releases New Guidelines For Air Travellers / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 7:09am On May 02, 2020
Brother do you need me to update you names of the busiest and go slow area in lagos ? Because you're never going to get answer for that your question. Best is to adjust and move on

lexy2014:

Yes I have. So have u worked in Lagos before?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by sLentlover7778(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Oshokalo:

So u don wole soyinka for house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Nobody: 7:32am On May 02, 2020
Montlab25:

What other suggestions do you have? Let's always try to offer suggestions instead of just criticizing. Where did they go wrong and what would you have done differently?

You voted these leaders in power? They said they were equipped for the top job, why would they want the advice of someone who is not in the top job? These leaders asked for the citizens to provide buildings as isolation centers will you do that as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Babanlagenius: 10:26am On May 02, 2020
lexy2014:

So how do u want lagosians to leave their homes by 6am and get to work by 8am?

You see, that governor sanwolu has a plan of doing all it takes to chase everyone back to their states. grin

He's just trying to be recognised.
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 10:38am On May 02, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Brother do you need me to update you names of the busiest and go slow area in lagos ? Because you're never going to get answer for that your question. Best is to adjust and move on

Have u worked in Lagos before? Simple yes or no?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 11:27am On May 02, 2020
Tell me, will my answer be the vaccine? Dude go get a fucking life.

lexy2014:

Have u worked in Lagos before? Simple yes or no?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 11:58am On May 02, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Tell me, will my answer be the vaccine? Dude go get a fucking life.

Will all ur comments made so far be d vaccine? Have u worked in Lagos before? Simple yes or no?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Happyfela(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2020
Arindin
iPOOPinURmouth:
ur papa
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Indomie001: 12:47pm On May 02, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I am touching the hair on my head and beard, and am thinking of the Hair Cut Boom barbers will experience, post COVID-19.

The kain money those guys go make after lockdown eh, e go remain small make dem use am buy Benz.. grin grin grin
....and I beg you and all of us to be very careful in barbers shop, it will be highly point of contact .
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
Tell me your area for Lagos and where your workplace is in Lagos

lexy2014:

Will all ur comments made so far be d vaccine? Have u worked in Lagos before? Simple yes or no?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 4:36pm On May 02, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
Tell me your area for Lagos and where your workplace is in Lagos

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 5:39pm On May 02, 2020
I saw one agbero for inside warri, near ikeja along, not that far from kano highway

lexy2014:

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 5:50pm On May 02, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
I saw one agbero for inside warri, near ikeja along, not that far from kano highway

That doesn't answer d following questions:

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 6:23pm On May 02, 2020
So you asking me if i ever worked in Lagos will give you vaccine?

lexy2014:

That doesn't answer d following questions:

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 6:43pm On May 02, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
So you asking me if i ever worked in Lagos will give you vaccine?

Have all ur comments made so far given u d vaccine? Have u worked in Lagos before? Simple yes or no?
Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by Homiesjinxbank: 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
Have all ur comments made so far given u d vaccine? Have u worked in Lagos before? Simple yes or no?

lexy2014:

Re: Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations by lexy2014: 4:25am On May 03, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:

Are u saying that u have never worked in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) / Living In Ghana, My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.