Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

You Can Now Fulfill Your Dream As You Partake In This Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Now Fulfill Your Dream As You Partake In This Prayer (654 Views)

U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. / Should A Christian Partake In Sallah Celebrations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Fulfill Your Dream As You Partake In This Prayer by mikoas: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
Dear Friend,
I welcome you to this New Year 2011.

Yes! 2011 finally comes to stayed. The year that had blessing, good health, promotion, elevation, breakthrough in all aspect of life, a year of testimonies and a year that has new and permanent solution to everyone that hold on their CREATOR.

It also my desire to invite you all to our yearly program: tagged: FAIR HAVENS- 14DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER" We normally used the last week of JANUARY AND THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY as a period of prayers in order to commit all our mission and vision of the year unto God. You too can be part of this great event that will surely turn to your period of "UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU". Your testimony is the next by the grace of God.

Just go to this site and JOIN! It is FREE: http://propheticprayerministry..com

(1) (Reply)

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion / My Blessings Are Not For Sale / Has Any Pastor Walked On Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.