Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,762 members, 7,834,552 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda (921 Views)

Nigerian Government Is A Terrorist Government :muslim Imam / Gowon's Press Release In Uganda After Murtala Mohammed Overthrew Him (Video) / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by Gjrich(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2020
For me oo that Imam know everything about the boy because how can you married a girl and she didn't have parents, girl's friends.
I feel they are both gay before they married.
they both planned it in other to deceive the people at the wedding and make it official.
unless the boy Cham the imam.

The imam knows that the woman is a man ��� when yawa cast the imam and the boy change topic.
The two of them know what they did.
Both of them are gay.

Watch the video below.

https://www.facebook.com/pararanmocknews/videos/211063996589687/
Re: Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by northvietnam(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin

Allahu Akbar

I call on my fellow Imams to willingly express their sexuality, even our beloved prophet Mohamed has a thing for under aged boys that was why he created almajiri system to lure small small boys for His enjoyment

Enjoy my fellow imam
Re: Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by Yobabad: 9:17pm On May 02, 2020
Gay is a very common thing in most Muslim communities, is a normal thing for them. Infact in the North especially kastina, kaduna, Zaria, Kano , Zamfara etc you see dandawudu that is male olosh,
Re: Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by Gjrich(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
Yobabad:
Gay is a very common thing in most Muslim communities, is a normal thing for them. Infact in the North especially kastina, kaduna, Zaria, Kano , Zamfara etc you see dandawudu that is male olosh,

Na wa for abokis
Re: Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by freethesheeple(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2020
Lol..You can never see them comment.
Re: Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by Corporate2020: 7:47am On May 03, 2020
northvietnam:
grin grin cheesy grin

Allahu Akbar

I call on my fellow Imams to willingly express their sexuality, even our beloved prophet Mohamed has a thing for under aged boys that was why he created almajiri system to lure small small boys for His enjoyment

Enjoy my fellow imam

This is inherited madness. Very soon, you will be nakked at the market square
Re: Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda by Corporate2020: 7:48am On May 03, 2020
Yobabad:

Yes, your Bishops that are marrying fellow men in your Churches are Muslims nah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Corrupt Nigerian Politicians Of All Time / Gov. Hope Uzodimma Adopts The Young Boy With Sonorous Voice (video) / Breaking News....APC NEC Dissolves APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.