Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) (89515 Views)

Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Facts About The New BRT Buses In Lagos - Photos / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Openbusiness: 10:07am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:
This is a wrong sitting arrangement, it should have been zigzag and not a straight line.

Also I want people to know that wearing of mask isn't enough, avoid touching railings and resting on surfaces.
Don't mind the idiots. Sitting people in a straight line is not even bad, but it should never be consecutive. There should always be a free row in between one sitting position and the next. And can you see them posting positions on the floor? It means these idiots still want to carry people standing. Everything they just did is ZERO. If one or 2 infected people that are asymptomatic and don't know they are infected with the virus get on that BRT the way it is arranged, the virus will spread SO EASILY! If we could see the virus, I'm pretty sure Coronavirus would be laughing at them after watching the video. Useless leaders that never think deep. Shallow thinkers. It's only when they want to steal government money that they know how to think far, deep, high and wide. They turn to 4D thinkers when it's time to loot the country's purse.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Akindele2490(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2020
For Sale..
Fairly Used
Xiaomi Note 7
4gb Ram ,128gb Rom
Xcharge Fast charger
No defect
Very neat
For serious buyer living around Osogbo and Ife axis and ready to meet me in person..
Price 45k
Call / WhatApp - 08063656435
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2020
PNomsule:
The impact of Covid 19 here in Nigeria as we are made to believe is magnified and near audio sef.

Like someone asked, is the Covid 19 strain in Italy, Spain, UK and America different from the one here in Nigeria, where people fall off dying even in the streets? Do not mention the Kano case, because Kano State Government is already relaxing it's lockdown, impossed by the President. They know something more than we have been told jare.

You can't be familiar with the clandestine vices, perpetrated by our political elites and imagine they've suddenly turned into saints.

The question is, what do they stand to lose rather than what it is they stand to gain?! Our major source of income here in Nigeria is undoubtedly via crude sale. The reality this season is Stark. A barrel is selling for far below our benchmark, as a result, budget funding is depleting hence they are short on cash flow to swindle from that quarter. Therefore their grand plan, sell the Covid-19 hoax to us and milk from donors, take up inexplicable foreign and local loans, hoard palliatives etc etc

Bro, Corona virus is in Nigeria, and nearly every nation in the globe... This is not subject to belief or disbelief!

Your leaders would have still stolen and embezzled even without the pandemic. Honestly, they would have stolen far more by now if there was no virus... Covid-19 is actually cramping their thieving style.

1 Like

Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by manuelreports: 10:10am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:
This is a wrong sitting arrangement, it should have been zigzag and not a straight line.

Also I want people to know that wearing of mask isn't enough, avoid touching railings and resting on surfaces.
Did u study sitology
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2020
2by40ft:
the best thing is if you don't have any important work and you have the opportunity, please avoid going places. Catching covid-19 is very easy.

Very very easy... Expecially when it is airborne.

Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Creeza(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2020
This could work. Let's see how it all plays out. But trust Lagosians.... Wahala go still burst...
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

You are making good use of that white substance in your head. Keep it up sir. A million likes to your comment.
The picture up there shows the quality of our leaders' thinking. They hardly give a second of thought before proffering solutions, that's why we are where we are, smh

1 Like

Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by AfroKnight: 10:16am On May 03, 2020
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Benwallt(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2020
Is it true that Mikel Obi distributes 1800 crate of eggs?. Pathetic.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by TruthHurts100: 10:17am On May 03, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVd59Yq4GuM

The above video shows Lagos BRT bus new sitting arrangement as government partially lifts the coronavirus lockdown on Monday 4th May

They can't even clean the bus. Shaneful
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Smile4mee01: 10:17am On May 03, 2020
If you have ordinary cough this time and you cough inside bus. The way people go look you ehn....

God please end this plague. I fear for the worse for my country.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by nicebuddy501: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
I am very much afraid that we are going to experience a rebound in the number of people who are going to test positive once the lockdown is release. take a look at Ghana for instance. They have noted a rebound.

Follow WHO guidelines and protect yourself
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by chubinwa(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

Otherwise, wear hand gloves
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On May 03, 2020
Darato:
What about Danfo? Since this lockdown the ones in my area are still packing people like sardine oh
sardine is even better, na that of geisha na him worse pass
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by lagdmark(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2020
brainworkng:
At least they should tidy up the floor before taking the shots.
Some youths like you can do voluntary work during covid-19 season, so organise yourselves and start cleaning the floors and other places in lagos as your palliative contribution.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by ikpitreal: 10:24am On May 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

See as inside the bus dirty

Lagos and dirtiness

One overrated slum
I think Lagos should be more concerned about thier dirtiness than covid 19

Be like you don smoke that your expired weed this morning. E no ever get time wey you get sense.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:25am On May 03, 2020
Smile4mee01:
If you have ordinary cough this time and you cough inside bus. The way people go look you ehn....

God please end this plague. I fear for the worse for my country.
dem go look at you coroniously
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by OgundeleT(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2020
Those sits should be removed instead.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by redcap: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

My thought exactly.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
Benwallt:
Is it true that Mikel Obi distributes 1800 crate of eggs?. Pathetic.
yes it is true. He gaved me 1 crate
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by 77up(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2020
Darato:
What about Danfo? Since this lockdown the ones in my area are still packing people like sardine oh
Those sardines are the reasons the cases are skyrocketing every day.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Tunex252(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2020
If I hear say this social distance work in lag[color=#006600][/color] grin grin
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Denko2721987(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2020
dazzlingd:
None of these will be obeyed, blacks are barbarians

Harsh but true
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by SaintLucia: 10:29am On May 03, 2020
Nice one but I hope those IPOB passengers that ply between Cele to CMS and Cele to Apapa will not spoil the show in those Yellow buses couple with their mobile pastors that always turn those Yellow buses to Catholic and Anglican Church with their preaches.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
Akube1z:

[s]We will win this war against coronavirus.

Covid-19 your end is near[/s]
coronavirus 1-0 Nigeria
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by apexx8370: 10:31am On May 03, 2020
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by nauto: 10:31am On May 03, 2020
cool
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2020
I hope the fare will remain the same old breakfast?
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by GrayBeard: 10:32am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

The one about avoiding surfaces leads to absurdity.
If you must implement it, it will translate to not sitting down, not entering cars, not lying on a bed, not eating from a plate, not touching a phone, book or computer, not touching anything at all, including your face of course, in fact, it will imply simply becoming frozen naked in air while levitating and remaining like that until there is no more Covid-19.

Its impossible, and represents madness.
Some aspects of these guidelines are unrealistic abeg.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by bolaji3071(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

I think the reason why it is a straight line arrangement is because of the standing space for the people that will stand. So they don't become close with anyone sitting by the outer part of the seat.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Samirana360(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2020
that's rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Requirements For Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.