Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) (89510 Views)

Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Facts About The New BRT Buses In Lagos - Photos / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Dollabiz: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
Jokers
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Oluwatosinruth: 3:21pm On May 03, 2020
Okay. Nice one
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by mzsonniemiami(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:
This is a wrong sitting arrangement, it should have been zigzag and not a straight line.

Also I want people to know that wearing of mask isn't enough, avoid touching railings and resting on surfaces.
I was about saying the same thing.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
2by40ft:
the best thing is if you don't have any important work and you have the opportunity, please avoid going places. Catching covid-19 is very easy.
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by suremanpatriot: 11:56pm On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:
This is a wrong sitting arrangement, it should have been zigzag and not a straight line.

Also I want people to know that wearing of mask isn't enough, avoid touching railings and resting on surfaces.
hahahaha! fear fear fear mongers everywhwre.
You and your likes are not realistic at all.

What about suya wey mallam dey giv you test?
wht of you meat and fish sellers? grin Go pray abeg mak God remove the covid plague and forget this over doing logic things tht wont solve anything.

Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Arizonaguy(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2020
kponkedenge:

i would strongly advise putting on gloves
Re: New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) by Itesi(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=pek post=89133526] Next time write in English.[/quoi don't understand

What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / Visa Requirements For Dubai?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9