Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly (987 Views)

Have You Ever PERSONALLY And CLEARLY Had A Supernatural Experience? / What Language Did God Speak During Creation? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2020
Christianity is not a religion. It's an experience. It all found expression in Antioch of Syria. When I see tongue-talking believers demonstrating reality in Christ as though that's all about him, I feel shocked and disheartened. Some will even express instincts in the name of God said when they know they are not sure if it's His voice. Another people, after a prolonged period of frustration and trying to hear God speak to them with absolute conviction, they don't find it.

But let me tell you, away with anybody who says to you that God's not speaking directly to people again. Away with anyone who says to you that if you want God to speak to you directly, get a Bible. God can speak to people through the Holy Scriptures but that's not all about hearing Him. I'm telling you that a possibility exists in Christian faith where by God speaks directly to you time to time, every minute, sec. Such that communication with God remains two-way. You ask Him something and immediately you get response. That you're about to do something and he tells you yes or no. That you wanna sit down, he speaks to your ears find somewhere else to sit. That the communication system between you and God is now ultrasonic.

I tell you, God's still speaking constantly to some people. They may not even fast and pray to ear Him. God's has trusted them to the extent of sharing the same interactive pattern with them.

That their voices are not on the media doesn't mean the possibility is not existing.

When people talk, see their results first before agreeing. Anybody can fake power but not His presence. His presence is an evidence that His patterns are kept.

I'll tell you more. I've evidence.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by OsuIgboIpob: 8:56am On May 03, 2020
[s]
joinpreneur:
Christianity is not a religion. It's an experience. It all found expression in Antioch of Syria. When I see tongue-talking believers demonstrating reality in Christ as though that's all about him, I feel shocked and disheartened. Some will even express instincts in the name of God said when they know they are not sure if it's His voice. Another people, after a prolonged period of frustration and trying to hear God speak to them with absolute conviction, they don't find it.

But let me tell you, away with anybody who says to you that God's not speaking directly to people again. Away with anyone who says to you that if you want God to speak to you directly, get a Bible. God can speak to people through the Holy Scriptures but that's not all about hearing Him. I'm telling you that a possibility exists in Christian faith where by God speaks directly to you time to time, every minute, sec. Such that communication with God remains two-way. You ask Him something and immediately you get response. That you're about to do something and he tells you yes or no. That you wanna sit down, he speaks to your ears find somewhere else to sit. That the communication system between you and God is now ultrasonic.

I tell you, God's still speaking constantly to some people. They may not even fast and pray to ear Him. God's has trusted them to the extent of sharing the same interactive pattern with them.

When people talk, see their results first before agreeing. Anybody can fake power but not His presence. His presence is an evidence that His patterns are kept.

I'll tell you more. I've evidence.
[/s]
Rubbish!
And none of you heard about covid19 nor have been able to cure/heal it.

Keep fooling yourselves...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Buliwyf: 8:58am On May 03, 2020
God is not speaking to anyone. And God never spoke to anyone. Anyone claiming that is a charlatan.

Why is it that when 2 people hear from God, they hear utterly different things? Usually what they hear is a reflection of their own beliefs.

Why is it that when people claim to hear from God, it usually doesn't come to pass? Lol

Example is this COVID-19 epidemic. Pastors cannot agree on the cause. Adeboye think it is his god trying to show muscle. Oyakhilome thinks it is 5G harming people. Others think it is just a normal thing. Who is actually talking to God? They are all bloody liars. And so are you, OP.

Stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

You'll keep fooling yourself. There are people in the caves who are seeing the vision of this country. Because their voices don't reach media doesn't mean the possibility doesn't exist

Let it sink in your brain
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2020
Buliwyf:
God is not speaking to anyone. And God never spoke to anyone. Anyone claiming that is a charlatan.

Why is it that when 2 people hear from God, they hear utterly different things? Usually what they hear is a reflection of their own beliefs.

Why is it that when people claim to hear from God, it usually doesn't come to pass? Lol

Stop deceiving yourselves.

Just because people are faking it doesn't mean the reality is not in existence
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Buliwyf: 9:04am On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

You'll keep fooling yourself. There are people in the cave who seeing the vision of this country. Because their voices don't reach media doesn't mean the possibility doesn't exist

Which people? Where is the cave? You have people in one rundown cave seeing visions and yet this country is still like this? Hahahaha. I am sure they are people like you; deluded old guys spending their time on a futile endeavour.

There aren't people in caves seeing visions for Sweden, Norway, Japan, etc. Yet those country are far better than Nigeria. What's the point of your useless cave? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2020
Hear people, girdle your loin believers. Be attentive doubters. There are 7 things deadly the kingdom of darkness planned to execute on the people. 1 of which you see the world facing now. 6 more coming

You better run into Christ now and find safety and rest!
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2020
Buliwyf:

Which people? Where is the cave? You have people in one rundown cave seeing visions and yet this country is still like this? Hahahaha. I am sure they are people like you; deluded old guys spending their time on a futile endeavour.

There aren't people in caves seeing visions for Sweden, Norway, Japan, etc. Yet those country are far better than Nigeria. What's the point of your useless cave? Lol

I don't have your time yet. I need to have fellowship with my God. Will come back to reply you. Prepare, I'll show you many things.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by OsuIgboIpob: 9:13am On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

You'll keep fooling yourself. There are people in the caves who are seeing the vision of this country. Because their voices don't reach media doesn't mean the possibility doesn't exist

Listen to yourself!

How illogical and senseless...

Seeing vision for what purpose?

And what values is that nonsense adding to anyone's life?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by CodeTemplar: 9:18am On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

The hearer doesn't decide that, the speaker decides what is heard. Read how God stopped speaking to Saul in 1 Samuel. 28:15

God can depart from the people if the people err. He simply upholds His own privately.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by CodeTemplar: 9:20am On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Listen to yourself!

You have problem with men of God seeing vision but not with occult and wicca seeing theirs which in my opinion majority of people patronise.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by OsuIgboIpob: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The hearer doesn't decide that, the speaker decides what is heard. Read how God stopped speaking to Saul in 1 Samuel. 28:15

God can depart from the people if the people err. He simply upholds His own privately.
What is 1 Samuel 28:15?
Are you okay?
Who wrote the story book?

I'm sure that you talking about that book introduced by slave masters just to steal, control and enslave people...

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Buliwyf: 9:21am On May 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You have problem with men of God seeing vision but not with occult and wicca seeing theirs which in my opinion majority of people patronise.

But Wicca and occult and pastors are all the same sets of bloody charlatans. There are no men of God anywhere. There are just men.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by OsuIgboIpob: 9:24am On May 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I don't believe in those nonsense.
There's no prove that your Bible is the book of God nor from God.
It's just a story book written by men like you.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by OtemAtum: 10:39am On May 03, 2020
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah and Allah, will not speak to anyone. Anybody speaking to anyone is merely a god, either by virtue of being created to the world early enough or by virtue of having once experienced the world and died and these are even on a very rare occasion.

But whoever is claiming hearing from Jehovah or Allah currently is a liar because we know that they are currently in a vegetative state in the spiritual cage. There they will remain till year 3017.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by kingxsamz(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

Is that what they told you when u went to visit them in their cave? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 11:42am On May 03, 2020
@ Revelations 22:18-19

God's word said

"I'm telling all those reading this book of prophecy, whoever add to it God will add to him all the plagues written in this book and many more, and whoever subtract from it God will remove his own share from all the good promises written in this book"

So the last book of the Bible (Revelations) is saying God will not say anything to anyone until all what is written in the book has been fulfilled!

Before saying this God said "let each person choose his own course" Revelations 22:11

So if any spirit is communicating with people today, it's not God nor from God but Satan and demons! 2Corinthians 11:14 compare to Revelations 16:14

Thanks!

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Is that what they told you when u went to visit them in their cave? cheesy

You see why many people can never understand God because the mind that's made for understanding and transporting spiritual reality is darkened. When I said cave, you flared up. You lack knowledge of secret place. It shows. I'm sorry
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:
@ Revelations 22:18-19

God's word said

"I'm telling all those reading this book of prophecy, whoever add to it God will add to him all the plagues written in this book and many more, and whoever subtract from it God will remove his own share from all the good promises written in this book"

So the last book of the Bible (Revelations) is saying God will not say anything to anyone until all what is written in the book has been fulfilled!

Before saying this God said "let each person choose his own course" Revelations 22:11

So if any spirit is communicating with people today, it's not God nor from God but Satan and demons! 2Corinthians 11:14 compare to Revelations 16:14

Thanks!

The book of revelation was given to John. Revelations are spiritual information supplied by God through His spirit to a recipient who sustains the receiving strength. The strength is powered by God's Spirit.

Proverbs 30:5- 6:
5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah and Allah, will not speak to anyone. Anybody speaking to anyone is merely a god, either by virtue of being created to the world early enough or by virtue of having once experienced the world and died and these are even on a very rare occasion.

But whoever is claiming hearing from Jehovah or Allah currently is a liar because we know that they are currently in a vegetative state in the spiritual cage. There they will remain till year 3017.

Your understanding is imprisoned by dark powers. So many things are wrong about your thoughts.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Listen to yourself!

You've forgotten that nothing will happen without God revealing to His people. He's the Holy One whose glorious effulgence radiates in boundless light and unlimited love. He's the Light and Love. Never will he leave those doing His will in darkness. Don't let frustration and hatred kill you. There's more to life than remaining whacked.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord Jehovah will do nothing, except he reveal his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2020
Jesus loves you all. No need to argue what's already reality in the lives of many witnesses.
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

What is 1 Samuel 28:15?
Are you okay?
Who wrote the story book?

I'm sure that you talking about that book introduced by slave masters just to steal, control and enslave people...

Let me help you

Differentiate between slavery and freedom first
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by 1Sharon(f): 12:33pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

Just because people are faking it doesn't mean the reality is not in existence

You are all liars, now keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

You see why many people can never understand God because the mind that's made for understanding and transporting spiritual reality is darkened. When I said cave, you flared up. You lack knowledge of secret place. It shows. I'm sorry

Please enlighten me on this secret place .
Have you been there before? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2020
1Sharon:

You are all liars, now keep shut.

If my mouth is shut, God will raise a stone
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Buliwyf: 1:23pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

If my mouth is shut, God will raise a stone

God doesn't need to raise a stone. Because you have bungled all this up very badly already. A stone in the dirt would definitely make a better argument. cheesy
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2020
Buliwyf:

God doesn't need to raise a stone. Because you have bungled all this up very badly already. A stone in the dirt would definitely make a better argument. cheesy

Give your life to Christ. He'd save your soul
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

The book of revelation was given to John. Revelations are spiritual information supplied by God through His spirit to a recipient who sustains the receiving strength. The strength is powered by God's Spirit.

Proverbs 30:5- 6:
5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Of course God revealed many secrets to his faithful servants but after that completion of the Bible book of Revelations, God stopped communicating directly with humans.
So any other revelation coming after the completion of the Bible is from demons!
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course God revealed many secrets to his faithful servants but after that completion of the Bible book of Revelations, God stopped communicating directly with humans.
So any other revelation coming after the completion of the Bible is from demons!

No, sir. You're wrong. You may be right in your own because you've not experienced the reality. It's okay. But Sir, God's still speaking. Take it or leave it.

That instruction was given only to the very book of Revelation that nobody should add to it; and of course the words of God generally, nobody should add to it. You only add to what you invent. God's the authority of His word.

You must be a Jehova Witness person, I guess
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
joinpreneur:

No, sir. You're wrong. You may be right in your own because you've not experienced the reality. It's okay. But Sir, God's still speaking. Take it or leave it.

That instruction was given only to the very book of Revelation that nobody should add to it; and of course the words of God generally, nobody should add to it. You only add to what you invent. God's the authority of His word.

You must be a Jehova Witness person, I guess

Of course i am! smiley

That's why we are able to stand out from all other groups.

Once you agree that God still reveals some things to people today, you've opened the way for various wind of teaching and you can't distinguish between true and false.

For instance, it was after the Bible book of Revelations that Mormons, Islam and many others down to our day got their revelations, and it has always been contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of revelation from the same God.

Most people will say "God's spirit will lead you to distinguish between true and fake" yet there are over 41,000 different religions with conflicting thoughts and moral standards all claiming Christians!

Jehovah's Witnesses stands out say "if what you believe is not rooted in the Bible and Bible alone, you're not one of those worshiping our own God" smiley
Re: Some People Are Still Hearing God Speak To Them Directly And Clearly by joinpreneur(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course i am! smiley

That's why we are able to stand out from all other groups.

Once you agree that God still reveals some things to people today, you've opened the way for various wind of teaching and you can't distinguish between true and false.

For instance, it was after the Bible book of Revelations that Mormons, Islam and many others down to our day got their revelations, and it has always been contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of revelation from the same God.

Most people will say "God's spirit will lead you to distinguish between true and fake" yet there are over 41,000 different religions with conflicting thoughts and moral standards all claiming Christians!

Jehovah's Witnesses stands out say "if what you believe is not rooted in the Bible and Bible alone, you're not one of those worshiping our own God" smiley

Should we because of what people will say limit the possibilities that can be accessed through God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENI: Download All New Koinonia Audio Messages By Apostle Joshua Selman For 2021 / Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. / Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.