Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,036 members, 7,841,942 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 (572 Views)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 / Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 by shalom62: 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
Just like other Traditional Monarch in the country where the Yoruba race called them ‘Oba’ and mostly Read More
Re: Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 by InNeedOfHelp: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maynation
I am praying for you sister.
God will speak for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 by InNeedOfHelp: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maynation
I am praying for you sister.
u are the only reason Tee can see with his eyes today, u are the reason we can smile and eat. God is too faithful to let any evil befall you, Tee situation may not be up to your own but he survived it and his eye are very fine now, thanks to you. You will survive yours and eyes shall be cured perfectly. God is his mercy will see you through everything, nothing shall happen to your eyes. Divine healing is your own.
God know I have declared seven days fasting and prayer for you, God will come true for you in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 by InNeedOfHelp: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Welcome back Maynation.
U won't know how much I ave missed you.
Thank God u are fine.
I am very happy to finally hear from u.
God will perfect everything ma
Amen.
Welcome.
Re: Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 by maynation(f): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2020
InNeedOfHelp:
Welcome back Maynation.
U won't know how much I ave missed you.
Thank God u are fine.
I am very happy to finally hear from u.
God will perfect everything ma
Amen.
Welcome.
Mama Teeeeeee.
I have missed you too.
The fasting, the prayers, the mentions, and lot more are appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Regards to Teeeee.
May God bless you and yours.
Re: Emir: How Many Deaths Will North Record In 2020 by InNeedOfHelp: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
maynation:

Mama Teeeeeee.
I have missed you too.
The fasting, the prayers, the mentions, and lot more are appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Regards to Teeeee.
May God bless you and yours.
You are welcome my sister.
Anything for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Short Sleeve Turtle Neck For #1000 / Instead Of Suit & Tie, Man Takes His Bride To The Altar Wearing Isi Agụ (photos) / Igbo/Ibo Egbesu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.