Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. (1793 Views)

Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
So as I was taking an afternoon nap, my neighbour called me to come outside, when I did, I saw they have brought palliatives for my compound. grin grin

This was brought for the whole compound to share, it wasn't individually though. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Sammy07: 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
Surulere, Lagos.

Ramadan intervention??
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by SLAP44: 2:48pm On May 03, 2020
That's what a whole compound got for voting the ruling party grin

I will take a pass.

Meanwhile, in Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

I will take a pass.

It was funny, I just left it and went back inside.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Mrfeel: 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
Mmmm ndi sophisticated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by helinues: 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
State, Lg
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Millenniumlady(f): 2:51pm On May 03, 2020
Why didn't you give it back to them

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
They have improve small they should add one carton one indomie
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why didn't you give it back to them

Lol, I wasn't in the position to. But I didn't partake in the sharing though.
They had already dropped it and left when my neighbour called me to come outside.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
uruba23:
They have improve small they should add one carton one indomie

cheesy cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by ojun50(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
You guys should manage it, some one in Lagos donate � bread.. Politican for that matter
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Millenniumlady(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

Lol, I wasn't in the position to. But I didn't partake in the sharing though.
They had already dropped it and left when my neighbour called me to come outside.
You could have hurry up and give it to them on the street

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sweetsell: 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
Igbos and foolishness sha.
Why didn't you show a video of when the bag was delivered to you so we can ascertain it was really from surulere n you didn't go and buy the bag to mock your bigoted failed fathers.

kponkedenge:
So as I was taking an afternoon nap, my neighbour called me to come outside, when I did, I saw they have brought palliatives for my compound. grin grin

This was brought for the whole compound to share, it wasn't individually though. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:

I was just imagining how other compounds will cope with it cos we aren't even much in my compound and it was this ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Neef2018: 3:00pm On May 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Piggyyeasters(f): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

I will take a pass.
what did ikpeazu share to his people?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:
State, Lg

Surulere Lagos.

Honorable Femi Gbajabiamila's district.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Stewart883(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

Make una use coke bottle share the power oil na
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sammyj: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
This is the a good example of chop small and die of hunger later!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by helinues: 3:04pm On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

Surulere Lagos.

Honorable Femi Gbajabiamila's district.

You see, na eyes service all those people sabi.. A whole speaker.

How about Desmond now, another disappointed youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
kponkedenge:

I was just imagining how other compounds will cope with it cos we aren't even much in my compound and it was this ridiculous.
Goodluck with the items then cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by sammyj: 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
You must be very wicked! You want his head taken apart by some of his hungry neighbors abi! grin
Millenniumlady:

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2020
helinues:

You see, na eyes service all those people sabi.. A whole speaker.

How about Desmond now, another disappointed youth

Desmond is just there, comes around once in a while.
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
sammyj:
You must be very wicked! You want his head taken apart by some of his hungry neighbors abi! grin
I was just being nice
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Edaniels9(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:
Why didn't you show a video of when the bag was delivered to you so we can ascertain it was really from surulere n you didn't go and buy the bag to mock your bigoted failed fathers.

Take it easy bro, it's nothing serious..don't get depressed over what you read online. Now take a deep breath and say I'll be fine. I wish you luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

I will take a pass.

Meanwhile, in Anambra
Where is this

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by SLAP44: 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
profolaolu:
Where is this

One yam for each person is better than 10 cups of beans for a whole compound of maybe 30 persons or more.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Yankee101: 4:07pm On May 03, 2020
This is called eat and die

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2020
SLAP44:

One yam for each person is better than 10 cups of beans for a whole compound of maybe 30 persons or more.
Who says they are taking away the yam, this is just for the camera, just show off
Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by kponkedenge(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2020
profolaolu:
Who says they are taking away the yam, this is just for the camera, just show off

You are a clown cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Our Palliative Arrived Today. by nkwuocha1: 7:01pm On May 03, 2020
sweetsell:

Fool! Look at the bag again.Its written "Surulere1".When you spend all your salaries swallowing stale ijebu garri with salt, na partial blindness you go get!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

i / IPOB Members Weep As Anglican Priest Throw Them And Their Thanksgiving Chicken O / #EndBuhari: Will Buhari Listen To Nigerian Youths By Resigning????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.