Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

New Trend Of Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Trend Of Covid-19 (547 Views)

Covid-19: New Trend In Nigeria Hospitals / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trend Of Covid-19 by donvoice(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2020
Covid-19 in Nigeria.

Over the weekend, Friday to be precise.

My neighbor's son sustained a head injury while playing with his fellow kids and was rushed to the general hospital in my area here.

The little boy wasn't sick o.
Just a head injury that happened in my presence while we were outside discussing.

On Sunday, I went to check on the boy to see how he was doing, he was already playing with other kids though his head is still bandaged.

I started talking with his mom and she told me what now seems to be the new trend as regards Covid-19 in Nigeria.

She showed me the receipt issued to her by the hospital.
It was marked Covid-19, case 353.

I was surprised to see that.

She said when she saw the receipt, she asked the nurse what was the meaning of that?
That her son isn't a Covid-19 patient.

The nurse told her not to worry, that it means nothing.
That she was only doing what was required of her.
So she shouldn't worry.

According to the woman, she was still worried seeing that on her receipt but the nurse further reassured her and told her that if she doesn't do that, she could be issued a query. Wow!

What this means is that, according the receipt, the boy is case 353 treated and discharged.

Can you imagine that?!

That is possibly the new trend now at government hospitals.

Once you're sick and visits a government hospital, you're a Covid-19 patient.

If she hadn't shown me that receipt, I wouldn't have believed what she told me yesterday.

And you keep wondering why we can't see common pictures of patients in the isolation centers. Common pictures o.

All we see everyday are numbers upon numbers.

Let me leave it here for now.
Tariere Fiebai
#NIGERIA_GOVERNMENT_I_HAIL

Chuks Barry Peter writes

Copied!!!!

Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by RealGOAT: 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
My son had underlying medical condition that always makes his head very hot with high temperature.
I didn't take him to the hospital this time around before they will isolate him as a Corona virus patient.
I thank God he's getting better and his temperature subsiding.

3 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by agwom(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by ojun50(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
With that receipt the hospital will collect more money from the corrupt government.

Tell the woman make she go pray well well before the covid receipt wey she collect become real

Corrupt hospital
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by ogmask: 3:45pm On May 03, 2020
Maybe you should do more research on this. How many covid 19 cases have been treated and discharged from Lagos alone? If they are not up to 353 then you probably have passed a wrong info.
Do well to fund out and report back to us please.
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by Vanessa88(f): 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
Everything about this government is just SCAM
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by DECENCY3: 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
This is serious.

I do have chest pain and difficulty in breathing since last year Nov. If I happen to go to the hospital during this period na quarantine and isolation something go be that.

Them no see me at all.

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
DECENCY3:
This is serious.

I do have chest pain and difficulty in breathing since last year Nov. If I happen to go to the hospital during this period na quarantine and isolation something go be that.

Them no see me at all.

Yours could be pneumonia and yes u will be isolated coz its a symptom of corona virus
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by DECENCY3: 10:17pm On May 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Yours could be pneumonia and yes u will be isolated coz its a symptom of corona virus

Pneumonia ke!

Av done x-ray 2 times each keep saying nothing is wrong with my system but me I know say I no well at all
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 03, 2020
DECENCY3:

Pneumonia ke!

Av done x-ray 2 times each keep saying nothing is wrong with my system but me I know say I no well at all

Carry out another xray in another legit hospital. Dnt joke with chest pain bro. Except of course u drink cold water excessively or bath with it. It could cause it

1 Like

Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by DaCharis2016: 10:38pm On May 03, 2020
RealGOAT:
My son had underlying medical condition that always makes his head very hot with high temperature.
I didn't take him to the hospital this time around before they will isolate him as a Corona virus patient.
I thank God he's getting better and his temperature subsiding.
what did you use on him? I just developed high body temperature today after I exposed myself to d morning showers and wind.

Later on this evening while seating under an ac I developed a high temperature with mild or no headache.

I'm thinking of getting a malaria drug yet.
Re: New Trend Of Covid-19 by solochris(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!

The person just wrote that covid-19 ontop there then snapped and rushed to social media to spread fake rumor. Show us the particular general hospital let's investigate. Why covering anormality when you see one

(1) (Reply)

Isreal Says They Have Discovered Cure For Covid-19 / Influenza Vaccine Linked To Covid-19 Mortality Rate Spike In Italy / Sperm Count Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.