Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? (6026 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / 2023: I've Never Seen An Evil & Desperate Person Like Tinubu -Osibanjo In Shock / Osibanjo In Germany, He Appears Very Short In This Picture (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
There is confusion in aso rock, after weeks of unrelenting campaign about whereabouts of Vice president Yemi Osibanjo, the Fulani cabal have finally decided to make him public to avoid further raising of eyebrows. This same cabals have decided to place him in a dark room, restricting his movement. Good people of Yoruba Christians, let's join hands to liberate Prof. Yemi Osibanjo from the shambles of northern Fulani cabal.

8 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 5:55pm On May 03, 2020
Why can't Yoruba Muslims support this move to liberate Osinbajo? must they continue to slave for northern Fulani cabals.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 03, 2020
This is what the minority think of ibos

They are self centered, full of hatred and propagandist.

7 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 6:14pm On May 03, 2020
Dark room in his own office? lolz this people can be so funny........Hatred kee una

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by okefrancis: 6:16pm On May 03, 2020
This is not a dark room but distance and network caused the background to be like that

5 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Sammy07: 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
There is confusion in aso rock, after weeks of unrelenting campaign about whereabouts of Vice president Yemi Osibanjo, the Fulani cabal have finally decided to make him public to avoid further raising of eyebrows. This same cabals have decided to place him in a dark room, restricting his movement. Good people of Yoruba Christians, let's join hands to liberate Prof. Yemi Osibanjo from the shambles of northern Fulani cabal.

You're a Yoruba right?
Should I ask you a question in Yoruba which you must answer..

BTW, seems you never use zoom b4

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by okefrancis: 6:18pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
Why can't Yoruba Muslims support this move to liberate Osinbajo? must they continue to slave for northern Fulani cabals.
Does he tell you is under war because you said they should liberate him

3 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by engrzico(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2020
One of the rules of power is never outshine your master.

Osibanjo knows this and has resisted every pressure to flout this rule.

2 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by maybanks: 6:20pm On May 03, 2020
Joylove2324:
Dark room in his own office? lolz this people can be so funny........Hatred kee una

Na the Hatred go kill them and their generation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 6:23pm On May 03, 2020
okefrancis:

Does he tell you is under war because you said they should liberate him
yes, Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity. This is the plan of Yoruba Muslims and northern Fulani cabals. Yoruba Christians must rally for Osibanjo liberation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joyce95: 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
This is not a dark room but am office, you people are just been funny and jobless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by obiekunie2: 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
that man is looking very dull - is he sick? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Thunder1010: 6:25pm On May 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by bitterpill: 6:26pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
yes, Osibanjo is under Fulani captivity. This is the plan of Yoruba Muslims and northern Fulani cabals. Yoruba Christians must rally for Osibanjo liberation.

The way some of you talk shows there's no hope for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by TheRareGem1(f): 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
For some of us that watched the programme on channels t.v, the interview was teleconference and the signal was fair which made the picture not great. I bet it, this is the first time you will be seeing the picture of the VP blurry. And it's is due to bad signal on the part of channels tv

3 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
Sammy07:

You're a Yoruba right?
Should I ask you a question in Yoruba which you must answer..

BTW, seems you never use zoom b4
This is not his office, Osibanjo granted interview from the cubicle where he was held hostage hence why the room was so dark. Oh my goodness! why will Vice president and prof Osibanjo be maltreated this way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by TShooyie: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
All these talks and you want to believe some Nigerians are dull. The message isn't what matters these days but the background and how the person looks. Its tiring, they must talk rubbish.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Zeemam: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
You people can't just survive without the name Osinbajo..... Na real wa ooooo
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Sammy07: 6:29pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
This is not his office, Osibanjo granted interview from the cubicle where he was held hostage hence why the room was so dark. Oh my goodness! why will Vice president and prof Osibanjo be maltreated this way.

You claim to be Yoruba Christian.

Why running away from my question

2 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by kemmylove101: 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
They keep saying he should resign. so they can put their brother in the position they hate so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
[s][/s]This is not his office, Osibanjo granted interview from the cubicle where he was held hostage hence why the room was so dark. Oh my goodness! why will Vice president and prof Osibanjo be maltreated this way.[s][/s]
Stop saying what you don't know, It was his office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by TShooyie: 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:

This is very funny...lol .... Cubicle Look at the width and length of that office and tell me its a cubicle again. Please, don't let hatred or whatever your problem is cloud your thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by PVision2020(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2020
How do you stop the children of hate from being hateful? Na their DNA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Frankdaz9: 6:36pm On May 03, 2020
TShooyie:

This is very funny...lol .... Cubicle Look at the width and length of that office and tell me its a cubicle again. Please, don't let hatred or whatever your problem is cloud your thinking.
don't confuse yourself! This pic your showing now is prof Osibanjo main office prior to his hostage or disappearance. The dark room is the cubicle or confinement where the northern Fulani cabals placed him. Good people of Yoruba Christians, we must liberate Prof Yemi Osibanjo from the shambles of northern Fulani cabals.

3 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Zeboy17(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
You ipob are the most senseless and hypocrite set of people...frustration, hatred had turn you guys to something else...you hate every other tribe and another way you brought religion into your senseless talk...Yoruba don’t have issue with religion, the like of Tinubu, Fashola, Amosu etc all Marry Christian and some of their children are Muslim and Christian...Kanu has really torment you peoples brain

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by dadebayo1(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2020
Joylove2324:

Nice one from an insider.... Please remember me in your paradise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by TShooyie: 7:07pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
don't confuse yourself! This pic your showing now is prof Osibanjo main office prior to his hostage or disappearance. The dark room is the cubicle or confinement where the northern Fulani cabals placed him. Good people of Yoruba Christians, we must liberate Prof Yemi Osibanjo from the shambles of northern Fulani cabals.

Lol.... Okay, I have heard lol
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Arrewa: 7:11pm On May 03, 2020
Frankdaz9:
your own pattern of hatred and bigotry is extraordinary!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by manuelreports: 7:16pm On May 03, 2020
Joylove2324:
You are mocking yourself
Is it that your brain can't process that that screen shot was the video conference he did which was aired on major TV channel
Why showing us photos of him in the office.
Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by Joylove2324(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2020
manuelreports:

You are mocking yourself
Is it that your brain can't process that that screen shot was the video conference he did which was aired on major TV channel
Why showing us photos of him in the office.
Send your email so I can forward the video to you...I can't stand your stupidity anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? by emmateejay(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2020
Is he watching nollywood movie @ the second to the last photo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Empowers 500 Youths With Free Tricycles / Toll Gates Back Soon On Federal Roads –onolememen / Meet Children Of Redeemed Church Founder Pa Akindayomi,celebrate Their Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.