Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun (92975 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Opens Fire On Churchgoers In Ebonyi, Kills Mother Of 7 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by tillaman(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
The babe no try at all na now she killed the woman ignoring how all the street boys wey don book appointment with deceased go feel now that she has killed their benefactor

But where is Nwaamaikpe na, na this kind thread e dey like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Faithful4real(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
Wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by skyfather09(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
IceLip:
3sum for make sense na
I dey tell you baba..
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Temptee101(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
shocked

This people and fvcck, even under empty stomach

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by infogenius(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Massdamm(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2020
shitty country....

shit apen all days everyday
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Christmasdon(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
I commented on the wrong moniker now it has reached front page. smh.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by laldservconsults(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by asatemple(f): 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
End time husband and mother
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
Weird news.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Kosoco(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2020
Yoruba people sef...

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Enoch07: 2:29pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
see your life, u couldn't even spend 1mins to read first b4 commenting

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Mbataku96(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2020
The mother is certainly more evil than the person of Evil it's self.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Samakus(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2020
I will do the same. But the difference is that I will kill both of them.

I detest whores with passion. Whether male or female.
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
Results of lockdown coming out small small
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
IceLip:
3sum for make sense na

Honestly you useless for this life

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by ceejay80s(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
the lady is not wise. Instead of attacking your husban, you killed your mother who have been sex starved for a long time
What part of naija are u from? U just vomite dustbin
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by xana101: 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
I don’t think she will be charged for for life imprisonments.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Toosure70: 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Vulcan24(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
free2ryhme:

Honestly you useless for this life

I agree with u
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Jabioro: 2:32pm On May 04, 2020
Unfortunately ,her mother was not matured before she gave birth to her..at sixteen she was in labor room.Now she died out of maturity,her offspring killed her for stood so low and out of immaturity she killed her..

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
lawman88:
can you read at all
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by castrol180(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
kestolove95:
Useless girl...can't ur mother taste what u hv bin eating? Haba don't b stingy
wen u gt married make sure u open leg for yur father in law xo im go dy use him fatherly dick dey pound you. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Yankee101: 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
Crime of passion
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Akaegwu(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
I think her mom is sexsual addict. Given birth to her killer at the age of 16 speaks a lot

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by TyroneP(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/daughter-kills-mother-over-sex-with-her-husband/

Mathematically, the mother gave birth to her at 16. Reward for being a b
Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Karleb(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
I don't mean to start a gender war but when was the last time a man slept with his son's wife?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by olaajilaran(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2020
So nobody observed that something is wrong with this news?

Daughter is 28 and mother is 44, which means the mother gave birth to her at the age of 16?

Ah, kilode? It's either the news is false or the mother is really wayward from her childhood .

1 Like

Re: Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun by Chinny024(f): 2:36pm On May 04, 2020
That man must be very very lucky. Why didn't she reach out for the stupid goat first?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.