Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,037 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu (2658 Views)

Video : Coronarvirus Is Caused By Corruption - EFCC Boss Magu Tells Buhari / Coronavirus Is Caused By Corruption --EFCC Chairman Magu / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Unik3030: 12:06pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

I know about only one developed state in South West and that is Lagos, and Lagos happens to be a no man's Land. The other states can't even compete with Ebonyi in terms of development. Funny enough lack of exposure and travelling is ur major problem. How can a man of over 40 years not travel to other parts of country in his life time. Life of poverty and hopelessness.
u just keep displaying your stupidity as usual cos it's embedded in your DNA...south west is no match for paradise south east but your people are economic refugees everywhere in South west even in d remotest village of osun state.

so u can see my age from your keypad right?ishi Omo...u don't even know me n u are guessing am poor I am 80% sure u aren't living in South east cos u are also trying to escape poverty

many of u hate the Yorubas still u can't do without them, kingazubuike hates Yoruba sote he said if given d chance he will wipe off Yoruba race but to my greatest surprise he mistakenly mentioned he stayed in sango otta in ogun state.just imagine

y not in paradise south east?

see ehn u people are in Nigeria to suffer,we won't let u go n we won't give u Biafra,u must get sense by fire by thunder
it will b. very easy for a Cameroonian to become Nigerian president than an OSU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Discovery4today: 12:37pm On May 04, 2020
WHY SHOULD HE SHUT UP? THAT'S HIS OPINION
DateMynd44:
shut up
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Jostoman: 12:39pm On May 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
This scammer still de make noise
you see kanu as a scammer but I see him as a prophet, because everything the man said since 2014 has come to pass.
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by tatatar: 12:41pm On May 04, 2020
simplycarro:
Nothing good ever come out from this mmoron.

He is full of hate for everything about Nigeria and Nigerians except his Ibo people
He hates igbo Muslims and any igbo that doesn't hate other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Golan007: 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
The late Kanu must have made this statement before he died.

The impostor hasn't yet been given the latest software update to start making incendiary comments yet.

Just take a look at his ear - incomplete job.

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Jostoman: 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
That is why i like kanu and sowore. God will continue to bless them
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by allthingsgood: 12:47pm On May 04, 2020
Jostoman:
you see kanu as a scammer but I see him as a prophet, because everything the man said since 2014 has come to pass.

like what
he only tells u gullible ones what u like to hear
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Gracchus: 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
SciLab:

It is the same 'others', especially yoro-muslims that have been insulting MASSOB, BZM and Biafrans for decades for an agitation that does not concern them.

Stop lamenting because you are now being served your own poison. Kanu doesn't need your like or love. He needs to be respected and taken serious and he is. That's why Radio Biafra Facebook page is filled with you yoruba muslims who claim to hate Biafra.

Start minding your business first, then we can take from there.
No, you Muppets should focus on your region and your agitation, no one over here gives a ratass about your region and your agitation. Tell me one notable Yoruba Oba and politician who opposes your Biafra, aren't u the ones who meddle in our elections in the southwest? When was the last time we cared about who ruled your region? It's none of our business, in the same vein, we would appreciate it much if you face your region and its politics and stop meddling in our politics over here. Let everyman face is business.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Discovery4today: 1:05pm On May 04, 2020
LOL
allthingsgood:

like what
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Gracchus: 1:08pm On May 04, 2020
Discovery4today:

He is exposing the evil going on in NIGERIA. How does channels TV make Their money when they don't run adverts like CNN, fox and others
And how does that relate to biafra?? The last time I checked, the owner of channels is not from biafra, channels doesn't broadcast from the east So whichever evil is going on in Nigeria, as relating channels TV, how is that biafras problem?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Gracchus: 1:13pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Whether you like it or not Biafra must come
It is left for you to clamour for Oduduwa Republic or remain a Fulani salve
Who is this effing bastard What concerns me with your biafra, thanks to my stars, my race has nothing to do with yours, we had not contacts whatsoever, we do not share land borders with you, so why should I give a damn about your biafra

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by manuelreports: 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
Unik3030:
u just keep displaying your stupidity as usual cos it's embedded in your DNA...south west is no match for paradise south east but your people are economic refugees everywhere in South west even in d remotest village of osun state.

so u can see my age from your keypad right?ishi Omo...u don't even know me n u are guessing am poor I am 80% sure u aren't living in South east cos u are also trying to escape poverty

many of u hate the Yorubas still u can't do without them, kingazubuike hates Yoruba sote he said if given d chance he will wipe off Yoruba race but to my greatest surprise he mistakenly mentioned he stayed in sango otta in ogun state.just imagine

y not in paradise south east?

see ehn u people are in Nigeria to suffer,we won't let u go n we won't give u Biafra,u must get sense by fire by thunder
it will b. very easy for a Cameroonian to become Nigerian president than an OSU
Displaying your stupidity as usual, between Igbos and Yorubas who is actually suffering in Nigeria? Well this lockdown have shown the people who are suffering, while Igbos keep pumping Palliatives to themselves the so called sophisticated people resorted to eating bush rat and forming 1 million boys. Let me inform you many Igbos outside Yoruba Land are doing well and South East is fast developing. Just enter bus and visit Enugu, Awka and Owerri and you will be shocked by the state of fast development hitting the region.
Ewu hausa
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Unik3030: 1:38pm On May 04, 2020
manuelreports:

Displaying your stupidity as usual, between Igbos and Yorubas who is actually suffering in Nigeria? Well this lockdown have shown the people who are suffering, while Igbos keep pumping Palliatives to themselves the so called sophisticated people resorted to eating bush rat and forming 1 million boys. Let me inform you many Igbos outside Yoruba Land are doing well and South East is fast developing. Just enter bus and visit Enugu, Awka and Owerri and you will be shocked by the state of fast development hitting the region.
Ewu hausa
keep living in deceit...

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by edoairways: 2:17pm On May 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

They no longer report the truth!!!

Channels TV used to be associated with investigative journalism

Now, they are sentimental and partial in their reportage

If it has/have not affected IPOB now, who says it won't reach them in future
What do you expect when the owner is an APC member. Can't you see they now have Channels London or how did they get that money to open a branch over there?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by edoairways: 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
And how does that relate to biafra?? The last time I checked, the owner of channels is not from biafra, channels doesn't broadcast from the east So whichever evil is going on in Nigeria, as relating channels TV, how is that biafras problem?
Channels TV are now biased in their reportage
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Gracchus: 2:59pm On May 04, 2020
edoairways:

Channels TV are now biased in their reportage
And does that relate to Kanu and Biafra?? Is it channels TV reporting that will bring them biafra?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Ejima1: 5:17pm On May 04, 2020
Gracchus:
And does that relate to Kanu and Biafra?? Is it channels TV reporting that will bring them biafra?
Tlhe has a reason for saying that, I think you should have listened to the audio before commenting
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Jostoman: 5:23pm On May 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

like what
I like him and there's nothing any evil people like you can do about it
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Ejima1: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
hmm
Jostoman:
I like him and there's nothing any evil people like you can do about it
Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Bekool(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

That's it!!! The zeal is no longer there!

I can boldly tell you that many have lost interest in the Nigerian news before the emergence of Channels TV

Many just listen to the news from other broadcasting houses just to know what's happening around them

They don't rely solely on it because they know that Nigeria is politicised in everything

The emergence, ways and methods of broadcasting by channels changed that! Brought ray of hope only for it to be short lived!

Anybody that cares about the truth will be concerned with what's going on with channels TV right now!!!

You are absolutely very correct I used to marvel at their proffessional way of broadcast and news reporting during the days gej. They must have obviously caught the buhari's bug which intimidates the nigerian news media or john momoh the owner of channels has been heavily compromised by this buhari's regime.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:43pm On May 04, 2020
Bekool:

You are absolutely very correct I used to marvel at their proffessional way of broadcast and news reporting during the days gej. They must have obviously caught the buhari's bug which intimidates the nigerian news media or john momoh the owner of channels has been heavily compromised by this buhari's regime.
You need to see how bold they were during the GEJ era

They are very bias and it's obvious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Kills Biafran Citizen - 1968 [rare Video] / I Saw Buhari In My Dream Handing Over Documents To Alh. Atiku Abubakar / Delta Rivals, James Ibori And Great Ogboru Meet, Hug Themselves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.