Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Covid 19 Is Real - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19 Is Real (248 Views)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Is Real by Ajsimon(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2020
I've been seeing post of people saying or tweeting about this covid 19 stuff

One of recent said

'so covid 19 is real , and no one knew someone that knew someone who has the virus or have been in contact with the person or even seen the person'

Let's be guided pls

A man in my compound yesterday told me his friend from festac town just got infected and died of the virus , which was one of the three recorded yesterday

Pls stay safe guys

Who knows those that might have come in contact with the infected ones now �

God help us .

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Is Real by Ajsimon(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2020
The worst part of this is that , most of the case records , symptoms were not shown by the infected
Re: Covid 19 Is Real by Shelumiel: 2:08pm On May 04, 2020
One does not know if this thing is real or not because of the nature of Nigeria and Nigerians. May God help us
Re: Covid 19 Is Real by smartest2020(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2020
Always seek protection of almighty god to protect you. And avoid the crowd and keep social distancing!
Re: Covid 19 Is Real by Beedehmee(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
Here at Governors ikotun lagos state 3 different families have been evacuated and every thing is still going normal like nothing happened, people here are still on their bullshit mindset like " coro no fit kash me, me weh i de drink ogogoro and smoke igbo everyday"

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Is Real by FavourIfechukwu(f): 2:40pm On May 04, 2020
Corona real ? No!!! It is not yet real o!!! Keep deceiving yaa sef that corona is not real..... Mtchewww!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are These Symptoms Of Corona Virus? / Here Is The Truth About Madagascar’s COVID-19 Vaccine As Narrated By FG / The Growing Evidence On Vitamin D And Covid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.