Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Queen Nwokoye Shares Only Photo Of Her Mum With Her Daughter Before She Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Shares Only Photo Of Her Mum With Her Daughter Before She Died (2764 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Meet Paul Okoye Band "Girls Only" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Shares Only Photo Of Her Mum With Her Daughter Before She Died by AmeboBook: 3:42pm On May 04, 2020
Queen Nwokoye has shared an emotional photo of her mum cradling her daughter months before she died after being sick for 11 years.

According to the Nigerian actress, it was the first and only time her mother would hold the little baby that she was able to capture on camera. This has added more value to the picture which Queen Nwokoye described as her "most prized possession". She wrote:

"This picture as casual as it is is my most prized possession and perfect to me.The only picture I have of my mum and my daughter. It was taken some months before she died.She has been sick for 11 years and this was the first time she saw my daughter. Even in her condition,she couldn’t stop holding her. I was still planning on how to take a perfect picture of them before tragedy struck. I miss her so much. It still hurts."

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/queen-nwokoye-shares-only-photo-of-her-mum-with-her-daughter-before-she-died-it-is-my-most-prized-possession/

Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

#TBT: Remember The Casts Of Mara And Clara? / “Why I Left Nollywood” – Veteran Actor, Fabian Adibe Opens Up After 12 Years / Started Using Bra At 10: Annie Hawkins, The World’s Biggest Natural Breast Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.