Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos (7874 Views)

COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by SadiqBabaSani: 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
The Government and people of Madagascar are definitely not telling the whole truth.

We can only take them serious when their supposed herbal mixture works in another country.

it is possible for them to suppress fatalities for the benefit of their reputed herbal Cure.

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by June15(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2020
Don't be confused... It means as at today, no cases are found

9 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by SadiqBabaSani: 3:53pm On May 04, 2020
June15:
Don't be confused... It means as at today, no cases are found
I m nt confused Oga, I m sayin dey re definitely supresin information

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Davash222(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2020
Madagascar has nothing to prove to you and your shitholè of a country!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by ShenTeh(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

OK. You got the cart before the horse:

Madagascar currently touts a cure for the CoviD-19 and are currently taking large orders for this medicure.

You may search Covid Organics online.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by galadima77(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
The Government and people of Madagascar are definitely not telling the whole truth.

We can only take them serious when their supposed herbal mixture works in another country.

it is possible for them to suppress fatalities for the benefit of their reputed herbal Cure.

What's your proof oga OP?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Corporate2020: 4:11pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

Since good news from Africa gives you headache, your head will ache for long. However the solution is simple, go and get infected with COVID-19, then go to Madagascar and see if their drugs will treat you or not. Shikena! If you get treated, we will force Buhari to go to Madagascar and beg their President for the drugs. If you don't get treated, then great MKO Abiola and Emeka Ojukwu for me.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:15pm On May 04, 2020
Op are you working with ncdc or WHO? I know why am asking because you guys cashing out and wouldn't want people to discover cure for coronavirus

19 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
SadiqBabaSani:

[/s]
Humble yourself and go to Madagascar, try it before you Bring your Pull him Down syndrome

You are the one lying here!

23 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:17pm On May 04, 2020
Corporate2020:

Since good news from Africa gives you headache, your head will ache for long. However the solution us simple, GI and get infected with COVID-19, then GI to Madagascar and see if their drugs will treat you or not. Shukena. If you get treated, we will force Buhari to GI to Madagascar and beg their President for the drugs. If you don't get treated, then great MKO Abiola and Emeka Ojukwu for me.
the guy is working for ncdc or who,if you know you know cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On May 04, 2020
What remains missing from all reports from madagascar is the total number of people who have in fact been tested for coronavirus in the country of 26 million people.

https://www.africanews.com/2020/04/01/south-sudan-s-zero-coronavirus-cases-from-total-of-18-tests-govt//

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by orisa37: 4:59pm On May 04, 2020
Before they become GAS & CAR, take their Medicines to Kano for Test now.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by SouthNigerian: 5:08pm On May 04, 2020
galadima77:

What's your proof oga OP?
Inside his head

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by hardbody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

Did you just say definitely without proof? I am not even gonna argue with u
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Timi141: 6:49pm On May 04, 2020
Instead of arguing with the OP and calling him names. You all touting the magical cure should ask if Madagascar's government has undergone all the standard clinical trials and certified the drug.

Their cases are too small of a sample size to draw any reasonable conclusion in a widespread pandemic of this nature. We don't even know the age distribution any other factors in their clinical trials.

Because if Nigerians import their medicine and start giving the citizens without proper certification then it would also be the same as testing unproven western vaccines on the populace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Everrest9(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2020
As in...
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2020
Get the logic, they are having cases but no death...

Meaning recovery is recorded after consuming the herbs and no death.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2020
The Op , the 14th and 16th posts in this thread are from one place or Organization...

They are likely hired to tarnish the usage of the Madagascar herbal

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by solmusdesigns: 8:12pm On May 04, 2020
its only a matter of time.. they are shipping the herbal mixtures out.. soon we would know about its efficacy

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:13pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

You are just working against your conscience that's if you have #Paidlowlifer
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Sadsoulnow: 8:19pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
What information do you want?you didn't give reason why you claimed they ate lying to the world.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2020
solmusdesigns:
its only a matter of time.. they are shipping the herbal mixtures out.. soon we would know about its efficacy

Straight to Equitorial Guinea and Guinea Bissau. I even heard they are preparing package for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by ArticleBeast: 8:42pm On May 04, 2020
Some people will slaughter their parent and even daughter just to collect 30k and lick the balls of the lifeless one. A slave is always a slave

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Timi141: 9:31pm On May 04, 2020
Instead of turning this to a PDP vs APC matter, ask the right questions. We can only come to the right conclusions if we have the right data.

Is the cure effective for the key demographic of 60 years and above?

Does it work by boosting the immune system or is there a key ingredient that attacks the virus's structure directly?

Are there any long term side effects to the drugs?.

There are too many unknowns to just keep on playing politics and shouting Africa first. If they want to do this thing, they should do it right and publish the results of the clinical trials with all the key stats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by freethesheeple(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Op are you working with ncdc or WHO? I know why am asking because you guys cashing out and wouldn't want people to discover cure for coronavirus

hahahahahaha so true..?Op is so bittered about the Cure from Madagascar
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by hrykanu231(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

And what proof do you have to that effect?
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Elimon(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2020
This is how my good news will pepper my enemies

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by mytime24(f): 10:14pm On May 04, 2020
Op c'nt u see d date there sad
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by MrChriz: 10:23pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:

I thought you brought proof that they are lying. Don't include other countries in this lazy journalism you people do here, starting rumors and expecting the accused to supply proof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Hospital, A Building Of Deaths? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Osun, One Dead, 40 Isolated / Help! Been Having A Long Date With Catarrh And Sneezing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.