Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno (43649 Views)

Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by crestdevelopers: 11:44pm On May 04, 2020
Audio! ( mic check 1.. 2 ... 1 ... 2)
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Sharatan(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-troops-eliminate-134-terrorists-apprehend-16-informants-in-borno-dhq.html

They will still be released after their capture. On the grounds that they have gone through rigorous, life changing rehabilitation.. . Nor be 9ja we dey again?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2020
Seunallly:
are you done talking
Wehrey!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by gbemishile: 12:05am On May 05, 2020
Kò sí ogbon tó lè dá
Kò sí ìwà tó lè wú
Kò sí ònà tó lè gbà
Tó lè fí tẹ aiyé lọrùn o
Boko Haram killed soldiers-nigerian government is a nuisance
Soldiers kill boko haram-audio
Edakun wetin una want gangan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by BENARI: 12:06am On May 05, 2020
This Bokoharam are fast becoming Vietnamese soldiers that never finishes in number no matter how many you kill.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by dinachi(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2020
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Jostoman: 12:08am On May 05, 2020
This is good news
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by davillian(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2020
I also killed 830 BH members too
I did it all by my self
Pls dont ask me of pictures
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 12:51am On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:
No evidence just audio undecided

Kilo expect? Those cowards can't even kill a fly: 134 my ass
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 12:53am On May 05, 2020
davillian:
I also killed 830 BH members too
I did it all by my self
Pls dont ask me of pictures

Yes o. Audio content only grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 12:56am On May 05, 2020
gbemishile:
Kò sí ogbon tó lè dá
Kò sí ìwà tó lè wú
Kò sí ònà tó lè gbà
Tó lè fí tẹ aiyé lọrùn o
Boko Haram killed soldiers-nigerian government is a nuisance
Soldiers kill boko haram-audio
Edakun wetin una want gangan

Make dem show us pictures. Seeing is believing.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Ezmans: 12:57am On May 05, 2020
JAMO84:
Enemies of progress are already wailing, calling these sweet victories audio.

People who cannot join ordinary vigilante to secure their neighborhood.

People who uses their mama wrapper to cover themselves when they hear the sound of ordinary fire crackers.

Kudos to our gallant army and front line health workers. You people are our heroes and we the true and patriotic Nigerians say, thank you for all your sacrifices and services to our nation!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
you talks too much & you don't have sence
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by marvelous3417: 12:59am On May 05, 2020
Daroldigits:
Alright ooo
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 1:05am On May 05, 2020
JAMO84:
Enemies of progress are already wailing, calling these sweet victories audio.

People who cannot join ordinary vigilante to secure their neighborhood.

People who uses their mama wrapper to cover themselves when they hear the sound of ordinary fire crackers.

Kudos to our gallant army and front line health workers. You people are our heroes and we the true and patriotic Nigerians say, thank you for all your sacrifices and services to our nation!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Are they wrong in asking for pictures? Did Chad not show us pictures? Or if they show pictures have they broken any laws?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by davillian(m): 1:07am On May 05, 2020
Xda59:

Yes o. Audio content only grin
De mind them....
How many is BH
With a know location.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 1:07am On May 05, 2020
CXLVII:

Why do you detest good news?
And why are you averse to he demand for pictures? Is there anything wrong if they provide pictures? If it is against the law then you can complain but if it is not then pls shut up
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by CXLVII: 1:09am On May 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

And why are you averse to he demand for pictures? Is there anything wrong if they provide pictures? If it is against the law then you can complain but if it is not then pls shut up

You are hungry!

But when Boko Haram kill Nigerian soldiers, you are very good at rejoicing without demanding pictures.

I know you lots. Good news is an abomination in your world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by rafcrown(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2020
ojun50:
Picture picture pic pic

To see nice pictures, you have to travel down to Bornu state/Sambisa area.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 1:15am On May 05, 2020
CXLVII:

You are hungry!

But when Boko Haram kill Nigerian soldiers, you are very good at rejoicing without demanding pictures.

Answer the question I asked directly and stop avoiding it jare. That's how you zombies act when they ask simple questions.
Have u asked yourself why we had to wait for chad b4 this onslaught? What stopped us from doing it? And ince again Chad showed us pictures, what's wrong if we see pictures? Don't avoid the question o...answer with common sense...
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by CXLVII: 1:18am On May 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Answer the question I asked directly and stop avoiding it jare. That's how you zombies act when they ask simple questions.
Have u asked yourself why we had to wait for chad b4 this onslaught? What stopped us from doing it? And ince again Chad showed us pictures, what's wrong if we see pictures? Don't avoid the question o...answer with common sense...

Much expected. Like I said, I am familiar with your lots. Making a discussion with you is baseless. You already programmed to detest good news
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 1:18am On May 05, 2020
CXLVII:

You are hungry!

I forgot to address your comment sef. I'm not happy if Nigerian soldiers are killed. They are men, fathers, brothers, uncles etc. Why will I be happy? But if pdp and apc decide to play politics with their lives then I will speak out. I'm not like you who turns a blind eye to corruption all in the name of support. If you have common sense tell me why we had to wait for chad...
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 1:20am On May 05, 2020
CXLVII:

Much expected. Like I said, I am familiar with your lots. Making a discussion with you is baseless. You already programmed to detest good news
Exactly as I predicted. They will never answer the question because they don't have answers but would rather turn the discussion to insults and abuses. One simple question you can't answer. Zombies and wailers I have no idea who is worse and more brainwashed in you both.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Cousin9999: 1:20am On May 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Dewisedick: 1:38am On May 05, 2020
When Chad killed them the showed us pictures. Una the kill we no deny see picture. A beg na lie Una no kill anything. Kill when Nigeria government tell Chadian government not to kill Boko?

Guys, have fun with this video. Leave the santanic killers of Boko. Na fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GanV4TVsPDQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by MoIbrahim: 1:40am On May 05, 2020
This is not what we are asking for.

When will this war end finally? ? ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by AFONJACOW(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2020
Audio killing annd Audio arresting... Chadians were brave enough to shown us some pictures why are these people trying so hard to deceive their gullible ZONE-B ..... Believe this poo at ur own perils
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by ARAGON22(m): 2:10am On May 05, 2020
Is it terrorist or boko haram?, sometimes I don't understand these mutherf**kerz

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by juman(m): 2:23am On May 05, 2020
The worst thing ever happened to this country is nigerian military.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Kryptonvinyl(m): 2:34am On May 05, 2020
They will always be apprehending informants that can't give them information. Even in this Corona period I'll prefer to go to U.S without mask than staying in this shithole
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Cousin9999: 2:41am On May 05, 2020
MoIbrahim:
This is not what we are asking for.

When will this war end finally? ? ?

Most of these kinds of "terrorists" and "wars" and "conflicts" will magically disappear when intra-African trade, African production, and African military technology experience serious growth. These people are proxy armies for arabs and whites.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by SoNature(m): 2:41am On May 05, 2020
Drosonogasta:
I'm consoled with the fact that after ²/1 yrs, Buhari & his kitchen cabinet would give account of our money wey dem dey carry dey play pranks in de name of fighting BH. I swear down some of dem go seek for asylum for Arabic countries.

Give account?

To who, exactly?

Do you live in this country at all?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno by Nobody: 2:53am On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:

No pictures cos it didn't happen undecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.