Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead (70587 Views)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Coronavirus Is Cause Of Mysterious Deaths In Kano - Dr Nasiru Sani Gwarzo / Kano Mysterious Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Kaa4(m): 5:25am On May 05, 2020
Every irresponsible state government must be held accountable for the needless deaths caused by covid 19. Tactless administrations always seeking to profit from the calamites of the people should be judged.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Bsc(m): 5:25am On May 05, 2020
We are at war with the invisible enemy..
Gods grace we shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 5:26am On May 05, 2020
See how illiteracy is now killing the north

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 5:27am On May 05, 2020
I am beginning to doubt the veracity of this mysterious deaths. You sure the state governments are not using this to garner attention and money from the FG? Even the one for Kano, I am not believing. Lagos and Abuja don get am since, but people for Kano and Jigawa go just dey drop dead. Do autopsy, dem no gree. Na verbal autopsy dem dey do. That was when I lost it. There is something fishy.

There is also a school of thought that believes no COVID 19 in lagos. Just saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by byteem: 5:28am On May 05, 2020
Those aboki Zombies will still say its malaria ans thypoid or mysterious death.. nothihg mysterious here. We all know.its Covid one nine .. continue to.bury your head in the sand.. fools

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by ShenTeh(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2020
We better stop that nonsense that keeps ridiculing us in the comity of nations.

When the whole world is warring COVID-19, we are playing the ostrich by calling the biggest killer in the world today 'mysterious'/

If you are or have friends and family there, better advise them to take COVID-19 more seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by stealmatic(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:
E Don happen : angry

We've not been hearing from the KING in THE NORTH, now that the NORTH is more in TROUBLE..? undecided
an to u nw u just made sense.daalu o
Rilwayne001:

We've not been hearing from the KING in THE NORTH, now that the NORTH is more in TROUBLE..? undecided
an to u nw u just made sense.daalu o
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by LobsanRampa(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2020
My brother, the mysterious deaths they are talking about is true, though I suspected COVID 19
Tomfurd:
I am beginning to doubt the veracity of this mysterious deaths. You sure the state governments are not using this to garner attention and money from the FG? Even the one for Kano, I am not believing. Lagos and Abuja don get am since, but people for Kano and Jigawa go just dey drop dead. Do autopsy, dem no gree. Na verbal autopsy dem dey do. That was when I lost it. There is something fishy.

There is also is a school of thought that believes no COVID 19 in lagos. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by gaventa: 5:32am On May 05, 2020
So what does it mean when we say he is Omnipresent? A prayer faith doesn't need any medium to be answered
Humanoid01:
What is happening in the north? I hope they've not buried them again without performing autopsies?

But God is not on nairaland na.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2020
MYSTERIOUS INDEED CONTACT OR WHATSAPP FOR ALL YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN WORK HE IS A PROFESSIONAL.08135354838
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by showafrica(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2020
Chillext:
Bad news everyday, If it's not mysterious death, it's debit alert from GTBank.

I tire for this kwantiri....

God help us

Lol, i tell you GTB debit alert just dey like corona virus infection, its increasing everyday.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by gnykelly(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Autopsy shud be done on the dead body..
They shudnt conclude it is Covid 19.. let them do the needful

they said they did verbal autopsy that was malaria. do you know better than ganduje

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by skylarr: 5:33am On May 05, 2020
There is something sinister going on in the north that is responsible for these deaths. This plan is taking advantage of the covid19 situation in the country and indeed the world.
It is targeting certain class of people for destruction. The government needs to take this seriously. Nigeria is faced with a silent enemy and experiencing a hidden war.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Olayinka8793(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Any invincible thing that kills people is a demo. We need serious prayer in this country.
Set awon prayer warriors. Have you prayed for coronavirus to vanish quickly?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by ikabasa1(m): 5:34am On May 05, 2020
Chillext:
Bad news everyday, If it's not mysterious death, it's debit alert from GTBank.

I tire for this kwantiri....

God help us
and sacked from access Bank
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by OhiOfIhima: 5:34am On May 05, 2020
May Allah have mercy on the land...

Pls, let them aware that Coronavirus is real.
A friend of mine in Kano told me, they didn't believe the virus is real. Orientation is what they need.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Humanoid01(m): 5:35am On May 05, 2020
gaventa:
So what does it mean when we say he is Omnipresent? A prayer faith doesn't need any medium to be answered
This isn't about omnipresence, the question is why is he typing that prayer here when he could have just simply said it with his mouth [personally]?

I have noticed that many people do this, I still don't know why, since prayer is a private activity.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by favour32(m): 5:35am On May 05, 2020
Until dem change their mind set say
na God bring nai take, dem go continue to ignore precautions wey NCDC talk.
Social distance......No!
Wash ya hand with water and soap...No!
Wear masks.,..No!
No handshake...No!
No religious gathering...No!
Lockdown....No!
How dem wan do una?
Even goats sef dey hear word sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by showafrica(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2020
bibiking7:

Mysterious. The new watch word in the north.

If it continues that way, make every state be declared as a nation make all border close. Make all man cater for himself
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by easyfem(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2020
Fear north .... Islam started from Saudi Arabia and this pple are following normal protocol on the covid ... Mosque has been close for over 2 month now ... Y African or northern Nigeria who islam were given too are still breaking the rules of CONVID . Who do us like diz ? Over 100 pple die and u still don't knw it's convid and u av the gut to call it mysterious death ? I tot northerners are stuppid bfor I didn't knw their idio**t too ..... All their game is now turning against them ... They wanna av more kids so that they will av more population over we SW, SE .... they wanna country someone resources , they wanna av one religion call Islam .... They av play so much game to achieve these and these lead to killing of innocent Nigeria .... Now these is the result ... I'm in gulf country ... They don't av almajari , they don't marry two wife , they hardly av up to 3 children ... So don't let anyone deceive u that Nigeria northerners are following their religion .... It's all abt game .... But it's look to me that GOD is fighting for us .... By the time GOD is done with them , we will now restructure or divide the country IJN ... Though I'm not saying I'm happy with the news of 100 pple die but GOOD BOOK said , the wicked shall b cut off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by cardoso514: 5:37am On May 05, 2020
bibiking7:

Mysterious. The new watch word in the north.
That's why it is called virus!

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by PigTormentor: 5:38am On May 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:

How many IPOB miscreants are willing to accept that they drink Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast?
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by showafrica(m): 5:39am On May 05, 2020
Skepticus:
grin

You can't sow a seed of oranges and harvest pineapples.

The rampaging COVID-19 disease would expose the several years of government inefficiency, mass ignorance/illiteracy, stupid religiousity and moral malaise within the Nigerian system.

No one should be surprised at the recent turn of events. It would only get worse.

But as usual, Nigerians would still vote another idiot in 2023, 2027 and beyond.

So are you saying they voted an idiot in 2015 and 2019?

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by cardoso514: 5:39am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?

Answer is Yes
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by kareemkamil(m): 5:39am On May 05, 2020
Fear north
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Respect55(m): 5:41am On May 05, 2020
Olayinka8793:
I hope it is not Covid19 again.
Because if that shit can travelled reach as far as Jigawa, then there is no guarantee it has not already penetrated everywhere into the South.
Never been so scared of my life since I was born.
BTW, does Jigawa shares a border with Gandollar's corona infested Kano?
Yes. I served at Jigawa some year back.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by WeRblessed(f): 5:42am On May 05, 2020
Mysterious death indeed!

Coronavirus is deadly real.

New York recorded 504 deaths in one day in April. Louisiana recorded 251 deaths in one day as well.

Shame on Nigerian wicked news media. Let them continue to cover evil in this administration.

If you call it what it is the world will know how and where to start helping. But if you call it mysterious, it will forever remain mysterious in the eyes of the people.

Shame on you Nigeria media!
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by WeRblessed(f): 5:46am On May 05, 2020
Mysterious deaths indeed!

Coronavirus is deadly real.

New York recorded 504 deaths in one day in April. Louisiana recorded 251 deaths in one day as well.

Shame on Nigerian wicked news media. Let them continue to cover evil in this administration.

If you call it what it is the world will know how and where to start helping. But if you call it mysterious, it will forever remain mysterious in the eyes of the people.

Shame on you Nigeria media!

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Nobody: 5:46am On May 05, 2020
Humanoid01:

But God is not on nairaland na.
He is everywhere but the purpose of praying here is to get the agreement of like minded fellows.

Prayer works better in agreement.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by codedguy1(m): 5:47am On May 05, 2020
Shit has hit the fan and the fan has no control.

We in the south shouldn't think this is a northern problem because that would be a big mistake. The North has always been the weakest and wicked link in this country due to their ignorance and arrogance about always wanting to rule.

See where it has gotten us.

100 deaths in this covid 19 era and we are wondering what's happening.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Olayinka8793(m): 5:47am On May 05, 2020
cardoso514:

Answer is Yes
Too bad.
Re: Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead by Osanoghodua1: 5:49am On May 05, 2020
Ooh no, my beautiful and ever calm Hadejia. My second home, It still holds a special place in my heart, I had served there as a Corp member. God please intervene in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Condom Found Inside A Woman's Appendix(photos) / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.