Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Meet The Fastest Kid In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Fastest Kid In The World (3210 Views)

Having And Raising A Kid In Europe / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by mikeybrainy: 2:55am On May 05, 2020
Usain Bolt has some competition – and he’s only 7-years-old. Rudolph ‘Blaze’ Ingram set the internet on fire again after a video of him was posted that showed the Florida boy sprinting the 100m in just 13.48 seconds. Blaze first caught the world’s attention six months ago when NBA star LeBron James shared a video of the little kid outrunning defenders during a football game.

This child prodigy began training to be a track runner when he was only 4-years-old and has since proved his star power by setting the U.S record for his age group. Last summer, he won the 100 and finished second in the 200 in his age group at the AAU championships.

In total the young star has won 36 medals including 20 golds in the past two Amateur Athletic Union national championship events.

“2019 Track Season Starting Off Amazing 60 Meter Dash 8.69 ⚡️⚡️100 Meter Dash 13.48 Record Breaking ⚡️⚡️#sctop10
Blaze’s skill on the football field and the track has garnered him 335k Instagram followers and the world is watching to see what he will do next.

Source:https://www.boredpanda.com/100m-sprint-seven-years-old-fastest-boy-rudolf-blaze-ingram/

Watch his performance here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSWL5YccrTo

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by agabaI23(m): 3:02am On May 05, 2020
The guy is ready to go.places

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Chicagoesontop: 3:11am On May 05, 2020
Good, he is carving a future for himself !!
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Jamesrock(m): 3:20am On May 05, 2020
Good one kiddo
Biko no catch corona o
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Tpave(m): 3:21am On May 05, 2020
Nice one. He should thank his God that he is in America. They will nurture him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by elchapoo: 3:25am On May 05, 2020
Sharp
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by ValCon888: 3:33am On May 05, 2020
This is ridiculous.
The boy took a train while the rest of them were trekking.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by falcon01: 3:58am On May 05, 2020
in 10 years time hell break Bolts record

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Jumlek2411: 4:20am On May 05, 2020
I prayed he stay clean all through his career by not joining bad friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by johnkey: 5:16am On May 05, 2020
Thank his stars he's not in this shithole
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by mikeybrainy: 12:14pm On May 05, 2020
@Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Donald3d(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by omorttee4u(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
This one really fast oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
He's no ordinary seven-year-old boy.
In a few years, Usain Bolt would have nothing on him.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by SweetCunt97(f): 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
Is that six packs

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by mikeybrainy: 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Is that six packs
yes it is,or you have an eye for him??

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Galactico4ever(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
He'll surely be a legend if he can avoid american teenage vices like drugs and bad friends.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by sisisioge: 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
Chai...I am not a fan of overly sporty children with muscles and abs like this. I prefer them still spotting their baby fat till teenage years so they can reach their growth potential.

I'm 5,7" from a family of very tall people. The reason I turned out this short(by my family standard though taller than average female height) is because I used to carry 25 littles heavy kegs on my head while growing in the name of fetching water grin.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
sisisioge:

I'm 5,7" from a family of very tall people. The reason I turned out this short(by my family standard though taller than average female height) is because I used to carry 25 littles heavy kegs on my head while growing in the name of fetching water grin.
You're a clown, swears. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by sisisioge: 7:58pm On May 05, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

You're a clown, swears. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Na true o

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by yuswrld20(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2020
spotted

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fastest Kid In The World by Alennsar(f): 7:32am On May 06, 2020
sisisioge:
Chai...I am not a fan of overly sporty children with muscles and abs like this. I prefer them still spotting their baby fat till teenage years so they can reach their growth potential.

Kikiki you are funny

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Products In Nigeria (omo, Maclean, Close-up, Bournvita: Tom-tom) / Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? / Help Am So Hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.