Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work (4014 Views)

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health / Best Country For A Nigerian Medical Doctor To Practise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by ashatoda: 7:29am On May 06, 2020
with your ielts scores you can apply for the home care pilot of Canada but preceding that take some free online courses about the line will look up some for you
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 7:54am On May 06, 2020
God is your strength OP....we plenty wey won comot but na d means Neva dey....we will get there
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 11:27am On May 06, 2020
ashatoda:
with your ielts scores you can apply for the home care pilot of Canada but preceding that take some free online courses about the line will look up some for you
do you know anyone who has been successful from nigeria
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2020
Gerrard59:
OP, if you studied a STEM course, I recommend the US as a good profile (with yours, you should get admitted for a PhD program which most times are funded) can attract funding. But honestly, 150K cannot sponsor any trip abroad. You need to raise more money going forward.
I don't think I can pass that GRE exam, and I don't want to fall into depression as I feel I'm already going through that line. If I risk all money to write and I fail, I will run into depression

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 06, 2020
ashatoda:
I'm ready to apply for anything, please I need your guide. I already took some online courses, and I am well skilled in many areas like sewing, graphics designing etc
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
Thanks
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Zigdore: 5:59pm On May 07, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Can someone do marriage own? I'm already desperate. I mean if I do fake marriage with someone with a PR can I get it
DM me. I don't have PR but we need to talk on this.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Ekiti

Hi, I will be leaving for Ghana after the lockdown to start a job that I just got recently. We can go together if you're interested. From there things may get better for u.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Excellent7(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
@OP
Providing more information on your Bachelors and Master degree areas will be useful to guide you appropriately.
Opportunities for funded PhD in your area might be available.
Do not be desperate.
Emigrating requires well thought out steps.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Tesvin: 3:05am On May 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I'll suggest Canada, USA or Australia. Proof of funds for Canada is about N3.5M+ but, could be skipped. Australia and USA proof of funds could be skipped too but, you'll have to save up some more for the travel documents, educational qualifications and flight ticket.
You can consider the fiance visa (K visa), USA have that option and you could work if acquired and change of status.

"Proof of funds for Canada is about N3.5M+ but, could be skipped."

How possible could this be please?

I think it might be very useful for the op to look into it.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by arcOluwasanmi(m): 3:10am On May 22, 2020
You sound much desperate about this. I would advise you be a little bit calm, thoughtful and carefully plan this path you intend towing, as it will impart on your entire world.

You have potentials to do well, don't jump off the train out of desperation to a no-man's land. Why not try another MSc degree or PhD as a means of entry into a good climate of your choice. Look up schools online, find a supervisor in your school of choice to accept you and you're almost good to go. LinkedIn does wonders these days.

GRE shouldn't be a tough nut to crack for you being a first class graduate. With good preparation you'll do just fine. I attempted it once in 2016 with a month prep and had a fair score.
Also about your IELTS result, I could share some resource with you, if interested.

Prayer too shouldn't be ignored. God still directs and guides us to the best pathway for our lives.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2020
Tesvin:

"Proof of funds for Canada is about N3.5M+ but, could be skipped."

How possible could this be please?

I think it might be very useful for the op to look into it.
The proof of funds is to keep you surviving for the year, it's assumed that you'll get a job before the year runs out. However, if you already have a job that pays well then there is no need for POF, you can still bring POF if you want but, not necessary since your job (salary) can cater for your need.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Gentlerespect76: 2:52pm On May 22, 2020
paulavon:
Somebody with first class should not be writing these. Please take time to surf the internet, there are scholarship opportunities for fìrstclass graduates in different countries. PHD in finland is tuition free.

I have not read where she mentioned having a first class in her post. She never did. A good grade could mean a 2:1 or even 2:2. Please.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Meekun: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please how did you send your academic transcript to wes I am in need of wes e-mail address.

Please anyone who has attempt this process should please help out Thanks.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Greatdand007(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!
I'm an MSC holder with very good grades in both MSC and Bsc. I'm just tired of applying for jobs here in Nigeria, I'm a first class graduate and MSC .
I need suggestion on a country to travel to easily where I could get a job and earn something.
I need a job to do no matter how small, I just want to earn something and save and use that money to start a business.

I'm ready to do any types of menial jobs except washing dead bodies or working in toilets. But I don't mind sweeping, Washing plates, housemaids, nanny, etc
But I need the travelling to be easier than Canadian permanent Residence whatever as I'm tired of it. Ive done Eca, Wes, remaining IELTS. I can't apply for scholarships because I don't even have money for data or sending transcripts.

I also wants it to be 150k or less than 150k because I do not have money.
I mentioned Canadian because I'm currently processing it, but they won't pass me in IELTS so I'm kinda tired. I hate the exam already, as I kept failing what I once scored an 8 in, that is the speaking test. I got an 8 in the speaking Test the first time I wrote it, after reading so hard the second time, I kept getting 6.5 in speaking test. How is that even possible?

I have many skills I can use to fetch me money but I need money to make those skills fetch me money, even if it is small money, as small as #10,000, I don't have it. I already have my business plans and all, but I need to first work to save something and kickstart it, at this moment, there's no where to get such money, as my parents are not supportive likewise my family members.
I tried getting menial jobs in Nigeria, there's no menial jobs that I could get, most times, most people don't believe me when I say I need those menial jobs, they think I'm too big for those jobs.

Even teaching jobs, I couldn't get because the man thinks he pays just 10k and I won't want to collect it. So many stories like that,and in my home town, my parents will not allow me to do any dirty jobs. My look is a disadvantage to me, as no one will employ me as a sales girl or anything like that

I can only raise #150k for the travelling, and willing to work hard there. I just need to make some money to start my business and earning something. Thanks

No one will give me #150k if I want to start a business, but if I get to travel, I think I can still try to get it. But I need to be there to work
How can I contact you

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Bamo2020(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why don't you try applying for another MSc program in Sweden on scholarship?
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Subomi007: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please, you just have to take things easy, set a realistic plan and work tirelessly on it.

Travelling requires huge funds, most especially going through different immigration programs, unless you'll be going through schooling on scholarship, but you'll have to write some exam and make good scores.

Personally, I'm equally getting more frustrated and unhappy that my desire is not forthcoming, but I'm trying hard to believe I can make things work.

Please, just be calm, I believe you'll people here will provide you with more options you can work on.

God bless us all.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by driving: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Subomi007:
Please, you just have to take things easy, set a realistic plan and work tirelessly on it.

Travelling requires huge funds, most especially going through different immigration programs, unless you'll be going through schooling on scholarship, but you'll have to write some exam and make good scores.

Personally, I'm equally getting more frustrated and unhappy that my desire is not forthcoming, but I'm trying hard to believe I can make things work.

Please, just be calm, I believe you'll people here will provide you with more options you can work on.

God bless us all.

Is like you sent me a PM, please drop your contact, so we can talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Australia Or The USA Or SWEDEN / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) / ABIA Stinks Says Billionaire Arthur Eze!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.