Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (41801 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by AregbeFufu: 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
LordShiva97:

Ibo Amaka tongue
Afonja ibo ajoka.
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Noel19: 7:13pm On May 05, 2020
Ctorch:
Aloysius Ikegwuonu, aka "Bishop Ozubulu" has donated palliatives worth millions of Naira to his Ozubulu community to help cushion the effect of the Coronavirus pandemic.

I don't know why some people are just stupid and useless. Why bring hatred, tribalism and envy on this good gesture.

I laugh when I hear a particular people say it's drug money. You think someone that is very rich like this, and if truly it's drug as insinuated the South African govt would not have declared him wanted?

Do you think it's easy to push drug on a large scale in a foreign country? If only you know the kind of manhunt the DEA in America are unleashing on drug barons all over the world and yet no charges against this man called Bishop.

Some people are just pathetic, filled with hatred and envy when the see someone doing well for himself and his people.

Instead you guys to channel your anger towards that tout (Obasa) you made speaker in Lagos house of assembly who inspite of all the funds he has been stealing since 2015 was only able to donate Agege bread of 50 naira to his constituents in Agege or is it the one they called Lagos landlord who recently withdrew 100 million from his fixed deposit account and transferred same to another of his savings account.

Abeg throw your anger, hatred and envy out of the window. What you see Bishop doing is not new to an average Igbo. The spirit Ujama has been engrained in their blood from birth.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by rusher14: 7:15pm On May 05, 2020
What kind of hopelessness makes a man praise this kind of beast?

You mean a well known drug dealer whose kindred lost their sons and daughters due to his criminal enterprise are today praising him for providing them with rice and beans?

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by JubrilBuhari: 7:19pm On May 05, 2020
Skull mining Amaka. cheesy

nYemisi. grin

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by BanevsJoker(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Yes ooo.Drug amaka eziokwu.
Na you go still carry your money come meet am to sell to you.
Him no go force anybody to buy him drug unlike una wey de mine ppl skull without permission.
Orange Drugs Nig. Ltd.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by princdebola201(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2020
I cant believe this shocked
This same Bishop was responsible for killing of his father and kinsmen in the church he built with blood money.

May the souls of the departed hunt him till death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Ctorch:
Aloysius Ikegwuonu, aka "Bishop Ozubulu" has donated palliatives worth millions of Naira to his Ozubulu community to help cushion the effect of the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Ozubulu massacre comes to mind ..

Been long no one has heard anything about the case

He has not been indicted in S.A nor Nigeria..

Guess he has strong contact

Innocent until proven guilty

But who is going to prove him guilty?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by IsraelSongz: 7:34pm On May 05, 2020
Anambra people and Success. Hmm.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by basty: 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Blood money, bloody items.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by gnykelly(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
the Blood of some people are what he he is giving his community to eat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2020
Is this not the guy some people attempted to assassinate one time like that and killed all the wrong people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Kennyswag: 7:41pm On May 05, 2020
Bunch of useless drug dealers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by 6digitscomrade: 7:45pm On May 05, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Igbo's a benevolence......it no be small ohh,
yes bro I will never forget the benevolence of Maria pure water in Benin agbor road until he confessed to killing his wife Maria for rituals and committed suicide on the same day he bought a Prado suv and goat twine to hang himself sadly his little brother at uwelu did same at okwai river months later..he also had similar benevolence building churches and sponsoring hail Mary’s program at noon at almost all radio stations.. growing up in Nigeria I was almost made to believe a rosary signifies a ritualistic alliance because people who bare them committed despicable atrocities

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by LordShiva97(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Afonja ibo ajoka. Igbo Amaka

I never knew it's possible for an Afonja to hail from Anambra state undecided
Ibo Amaka! tongue
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2020
Good gestures,I just hope we can all donate without pictures.

No matter how bad you are,at this time .... pls donate,donate.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by ogbuefi677(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2020
Josephmumu03:
cheesy ina enye nsogbu
nnaa,d measure I received is d measure I'm giving grin

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by webizone(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2020
Peterobi90:

What is doing you is chest pain... you should acknowledge his benevolence.

Rather than blame the leaders of the country whom have looted the covid 19 funds meant for the "poorest of the poor", you attack a tribe calling them criminals for showing good gestures to same "poorest of the poor"..

No mind am o. The government has even reinstituted the #50 per transaction on all bank accounts. Even if you send #1000, they must chop #50.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by highness25(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2020
Ctorch:
Oga, you tried but you people need to work on your place. I'm currently serving in Ozubulu, the LGA is not developed at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by slerry(f): 8:15pm On May 05, 2020
IGBO AMAKA God in my next life please I pray still make me an IGBO man.

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by CanineOfJackal: 8:23pm On May 05, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes,he was even tarring the road leading to zixton secondary school at nza ozubulu just at the boundary with ukpor
How do you know all these places this man
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Goodguy123: 8:33pm On May 05, 2020
Money Na Money,,, anyhow you get am
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DarkJeddi(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Trust the defenders of the Universe, they don't disappoint.
Even Odumeje they refer to as ritualistic is being praised now because of money.
Go feed your hungry people and leave Anambra be,come chop no be come work..
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DarkJeddi(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
kingthreat:

For encouraging drug money, someone close to you will be an addict.
If you have any evidence that he sells drugs,prove it or keep shut.. angry
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by moshino(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:

Ozubulu massacre must not be swept under the carpet.

His shady dealings in South Africa brought calamity to his village, and took the lives of 12 people besides his own father.

Send the information you have on this issue to SARS, SSS or Civil Defense. You will be rewarded.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DarkJeddi(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
xpool:

Common hide your criminal face in shame.
I am ony'igbo and will always be sincere to myself.
So when that Catholic Church in Ozubulu was defiled with the slaughtering of worshipers on a Sunday service, you were happy.

So ozubulu people accepted the gift?
Slaughtering of their children by their children in their land will never stop.

IT IS A BIG SHAME.
Do you have any evidence that he was involved in the killings apart from mere speculations?
To the best of knowledge,he has never been arrested for any crime..
Libel and Sedition are serious crimes..
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2020
Hypocrit:
Only stoke yard nai ona go dey snap. What about the video of when the masses dey receive the goods? Better not tell us at all than showing us stoke yard photos.
Na that one be your problem? grin

Even if they showed you the video you go still talk..

This is Anambra..

I trust my people..

We don't do things by halves.. shocked

Richness no be by mouth.. cheesy
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by okoroemeka(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
despite the fact that he is a narco Baron and actually cut out some Imo guys from a lucrative deal in SA that caused the church masscre,but you have to give to this Igbo guys for trying always to come back to their roots with whatever loot they grabbed elsewhere,this man has built church's,roads, schools,etc,in his community,that sort of money will get him a nice cosy place anywhere in the world but he chooses to come back to his village and invest billions in it,drug Lord or not he has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by lagdmark(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2020
Goodguy123:
Money Na Money,,, anyhow you get am
Yes oh!, our apologies for calling politicians looters, it's their rights to make money. According to you money na money, even armed robbers, kidnappers all have rights to make money. Federal SARS have rights to collect cash from all youths on the street........ and so on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Dharniel600(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2020
Pablo Escobar of Anambra state grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Cantonese: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:

That he donated, does not mean his shady dealings that has proven to be deadly, should not be questioned or investigated.

Or are you insinuating that such massacre is acceptable collateral damage as long as he donates from his shady blood money?

Mr. Tatafo. He did drug business with you abi. Is that how you found your evidence, prosecuted and jailed him?

Arm chair analyst, contribute your own small "genuine" quota, even if it is one box of Noodles so that people can clap for you.

Amebo na bad market.
Na you take rub for money put for im hand. See your mouth there like ponmo.

By the way, how many "innocent" or "guiltless" big men in your community or your state have sent palliatives to your people?

The passion with which you used to monitor this guy, please use it to give us the report about your own community and the big men there.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Edusouls(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
Devil is give 1 take 500, ruthless drug barons spilling peoples blood daily is now cherished and respected for bringing blood stained and cursed items to the people, this is the result when people sell their souls so cheap for money from even a devil, these community is cursed spits..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.