Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (41797 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:30am On May 06, 2020
Wasky101:

And you will come here to rant how the country can never get better, when you lot forgive someone that has killed 13 people just because of a bag of rice.
Igbo amaka indeed. Poverty is a bastard.

If you want to agitate for your own country, then ahead.

You have our own support.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2020
MRUNN:
You are very stupid,

Abia state is failure of a state personified. Where the governor and the citizens are both useless.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Cantonese: 7:23am On May 06, 2020
DexterousOne:

Talking about tribalism

While making tribalist comments

Shane undecided

This man surely has a case to answer
But our people now are blinded by, and slaves to materialism

Shame

He has a case to answer, abi? So the charge sheet is in your hands? You are an EFCC or NDLEA operative? You are a prosecutor or judge, abi?

You can safely declare that you are a very honest person, abi? By the way if you meet the man face to face and he hands you some palliatives in form of cash and food - which you surely need now - you will not happily collect?

Why do some people choose to play the ostrich (burying it's head in the sand in the name of hiding while it's entire back shows)?.

Have you never wondered why he has not been charged to court? Have you not wondered why he confidently made the donations? How many politicians who are far richer than him by looting public funds have publicly made any donation?

Have you not noticed that of all the states, Anambra big people have by far provided for their people more than we can find in any other state in Nigeria? Southwesterners and northerners are crying and waiting for government to provide them food as usual. Have you heard any grumbling about food in Anambra state or the entire southeast? Food for thought bro, that's what it is called. Let's commend those who have the big hearts at this trying time to give to others rather than insult them. E no easy bro. By the way how many big men in your community have donated? Where is your community or state sef? Have you personally donated, even if it is water to people around you.

Abeg carry your vex keep for one corner and pray for yourself like this:

Say spirit of owuite and jealousy in my life, let me go!
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Slimsly100(f): 7:29am On May 06, 2020
Purplekush:
slimsly100 Hi! do you by any chance stay in Lagos?

Not anymore. Why?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Carmerchant101: 8:18am On May 06, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Yes ooo.Drug amaka eziokwu.
Na you go still carry your money come meet am to sell to you.
Him no go force anybody to buy him drug unlike una wey de mine ppl skull without permission.
Hahahahahahajaha
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by ogbuefi677(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2020
tatatar:

I thought you don't believe in Nigerian statistics undecided
The only reason that could be remotely true is the fact that you're the major export of crimes to other states and worldwide.So yes,perhaps,your region could be less lacking in crime.
Check well,na United Nations talk that one.
No be zoo statistics grin
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by uju22(f): 9:27am On May 06, 2020
So what are you trying to justify now, that the pallatives package he donated should be rejected by the masses, , I really don't understand your point. What the government cannot do, someone else, single handedly did it, and you are here , vexing for people that are happy. Hmmmmmm na wa.
Throwback:

That he donated, does not mean his shady dealings that has proven to be deadly, should not be questioned or investigated.

Or are you insinuating that such massacre is acceptable collateral damage as long as he donates from his shady blood money?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Purplekush(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2020
Slimsly100:

Not anymore. Why?

okay you remind me of someone I use to know.
she was a very good friend. my first love actually
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by ikennamadu1(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2020
Throwback:

That he donated, does not mean his shady dealings that has proven to be deadly, should not be questioned or investigated.

Or are you insinuating that such massacre is acceptable collateral damage as long as he donates from his shady blood money?

Your type deserve beating.... The hatred in you will consume you and your generations
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
How do you know all these places this man
I know everywhere in Nigeria.by the way,anambra is my 2nd home
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Laslaslala: 12:44pm On May 06, 2020
Throwback:

jealous idiot him and tinubu who do drugs and shady deals pass tinubu is the landlord and boss directly or indirectly to a sizeable percentage of lagosians many of whom remain and die of poverty for him to remain rich
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Annie939(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go carry your own and be useful to your immediate kindred for once.

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Aijay87(f): 7:53pm On May 06, 2020
Throwback:

As long as I do not donate death, my community is alright.

Oga, that's all in the past nah... The people who are alive matters more to him so he did the right thing... Stop bringing back what are already forgotten.. SMH
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Slimsly100(f): 11:27am On May 07, 2020
Purplekush:

okay you remind me of someone I use to know.
she was a very good friend. my first love actually

Where do you reside in Lagos?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Purplekush(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
Slimsly100:

Where do you reside in Lagos?

I was in Festac then moved to VGC. You? why r you now?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Slimsly100(f): 10:19pm On May 07, 2020
Purplekush:

I was in Festac then moved to VGC. You? why r you now?

You've got the wrong person o bro
I lived in Thomas estate Ajah.
But now I'm in Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.