Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 (314 Views)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by Ejima1: 2:25pm On May 05, 2020

Re: IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by Discovery4today: 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
NCDC DG didn't respond to the questions asked him by the Speaker
Re: IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by Discovery4today: 2:32pm On May 05, 2020
And he's still our DG
Re: IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by NairalandSon: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by Avalancheman: 2:35pm On May 05, 2020
This guy is a just a lunatic and a merchant of fear, bad news and panic. All he wants is endless shutdowns... angry

It's been 3 months yet we are yet to see corpses all over the streets as some prophets of doom had been prophesying... cool

Coronavirus is NOT for Africa. Hallelujah! smiley
Re: IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by Ejima1: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:
This guy is a just a lunatic and a merchant of fear, bad news and panic. All he wants is endless shutdowns... angry

It's been 3 months yet we are yet to see corpses all over the streets as some prophets of doom had been prophesying... cool

God will save NIGERIA from this Virus

Re: IT'S Not A Question I Can Answer-NCDC DG To Speaker On What To Do After Covid19 by BigIyanga: 3:40pm On May 05, 2020
Avalancheman:

Go and learn biology, become a nurse and help

(1) (Reply)

. / Giant Of Nowhere.......nigeria / Governor Wike Spotted Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.