Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair (91623 Views)

My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better? / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2011
The natural hair on indian or brazilian or european ladies's heads is processed?
Why it doesn't tangle and turn to these horrible things we are used to see on african girls's head
Why virgin and unprocessed hair is so rare and expensive and that everybody is looking for it ??

Or you don't know anything about hair and you prefer to beleive hair companies, or you are also selling poor quality hair (or plastic) to people.
I suggest you to learn the anatomy and proteins composing hair, then you will be able to think about it.

The brazilian method that allows to keep hair virgin, to last many years in perfect conditions and totaly tangle free is simple and cheap, but why is it expensive?
Because the donnor has to get 100% perfect hair before it can be accepted on the real brazilian hair market !
They select the donnors instead of adding make up to poor and mixed hair and cheat clients!
(excuse my english, )

www.realhairnigeria.com
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by Desiree2: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
UP TO 30% OFF ON 100% REAL VIRGIN AND NATURAL HUMAN HAIR, THE BEST BRAZILIAN HAIR EVER.

YOUR SIKALYN'S HAIR IS ALWAYS SOLD WITH TOTAL GUARANTY: 100% AUTHENTIC (NO SHEDDING, NO TANGLES, NO HARDNESS, NO SPOILED, ) OR 100% REFUND/EXCHANGE!!

TAKE OCCASION TO TRY SIKALYN'S QUALITY
[url]HTTP://WWW.REALHAIRNIGERIA.COM[/url]

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by wizup(m): 1:46am On Mar 09, 2013
Visit our e-shop at www.ynotbuy.co.uk For Retail and Wholesale Orders.
Welcome to ynotbuy world of Quality and Affordable Virgin hair extensions for that desired look you've been craving for. We are committed to helping you look gorgeous! and confident. Our range of Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian, Mongolian, Cambodian and Indian hair are of AAAAA quality natural hair, carefully hand selected from donors. Fall in love with your hair!

We aim to fulfil every woman's desire to looking fabulous and feeling great. We provide the highest quality hair range. All of our products are 100% pure virgin which is carefully hand selected and inspected to ensure the highest quality. Our hair has a unique texture which blends in very well with every culture and is very versatile. Our uniquely sewn wefts and hair quality allows it to be used over and over again.

Fantastic Prices!!!! Goto www.ynotbuy.co.uk

5A PREMIUM GRADE AAAAA Virgin Hair (No tangle, No Shedding)

Can be dyed darker or lighter as is virgin hair

Enjoy free delivery and 10% off all orders made before Easter.
Payment: Paypal, Western union, Bank Transfer
Visit our e-shop: www.ynotbuy.co.uk
Like us on http://www.facebook.com/Ynotbuy?ref=hl
Call for details - 07901123752, skype: ynot.monami, email: customerservices@ynotbuy.co.uk

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by megabeauty: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2013
We supply 100% raw virgin Remy hair at wholesale prices.
We are looking to meet clients worldwide.
We do have natural color, body wave and deep wave.

Below are the types of Virgin Remy Hair we have in stock:

Brazilian Virgin Remy Hair
Indian Virgin Remy Hair
European Virgin Remy Hair
Russian Virgin Remy Hair
Malaysian Virgin Remy Hair
Mongolian Virgin Remy Hair
Peruvian Virgin Remy Hair

We offer very competitive discounts on wholesale purchases. Many stylists, beauty supply owners, resellers and importers increase the volume of their purchase so they can pass the savings on to their customers.

Start giving your customers the hair they deserve! We have a pricing structure to accommodate every budget, for more information contact us and we’ll be happy to provide you with more information.

Kindly provide your valid email and phone numbers for fast communication.
Email: mega_beauty@ymail.com

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by mariaeshto: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Get 100% Virgin Brazilian Hair available in Straight, Wavy Curly.

3 Bundles Special 12in-30in. Call Today 1-800-461-9640 or visit site.

http://www.elitevirginhair.com
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by NoirVirginHair: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
I guys,

I have noticed that many people are seriously being fooled with the hair that they buy, thats why i created www.noirvirginhair.com

Does any one actually know what grade of hair their are buying?
And if so what that grade actually means.

please feel free to read my blog on it and save money by knowing what grade of hair you are buying!

http://www.noirvirginhair.com/blogs/news/7917313-3a-4a-grade-hair-vs-5a-8a-grade-hair-remy-vs-remi-knowledge-is-power

We sell the best quality of 5A and 8A grade virgin hair see the difference for yourself.

We also ship worldwide.

Lastly i thought i would mention that a lot of women dont know how to wash their virgin hair properly and worse dont do it often enough, ladies we need to remember that although this hair is virgin (from some suppliers) it is also dead hair, so if you want to keep your locks looking beautiful and fresh you need to wash the hair at least twice a week. Lastly using a drop or two of our Argan Oil Deluxe hair and body serum every day, will keep your hair feel soft and smooth as well as healthy and we all know that healthy hair last much more longer!

Watch our blog on how to wash your hair the correct way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VCpp90hBJ8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUbXlRNLSYLuA9GbPB8cUYvQ

Try out our amazing Argan Oil Range which includes a shampoo, conditioner and hair and body serum.

xoxo

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by NoirVirginHair: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
CHECK OUT OUR OCTOBER SALES NOW!

WWW.NOIRVIRGINHAIR.COM

GET 30% OFF BY USING DISCOUNT CODE NOIRSALE

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by luckyglobal: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
hello everyone add me for indian human hair high quality weft. Available in all sizes 8 inches to 32 inches .Unique designs available. Add me on your watsapp or coll +919654985400 .Only serious enquries solicited.

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by janly(f): 4:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by rien05(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Join BBM Channel C001B3C1E for more looks
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by hellobeauty: 3:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by erasourcin: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
erasourcin:
@Desiree we camsupply you human hair at your door step from india directly,

New era sourcing is product sourcing agent in India catering to the needs of International buyers dealing in a variety of products. We represent overseas buyers, importers and provide buying services with a sound market base, adequate infrastructure and a wide spread network. We strive to meet clients’ requirements and offer them competitive price for their desired products
Commitment is our most important value, and we believe in giving our clients compatible service so that our relationship is treasured for lifetime.

Once we are awarded an assignment, it is our responsibility to provide products of high quality, impeccable packaging and most importantly timely delivery. We believe in constant communication with clients and we give foremost importance to their feedback.

OUR Products are as follows

APPAREL & FASHION :

Stocks/Surplus
Ready made garments
Dummies/Mannequins
Bags/Shoes
Jewelry(costume&fashion)
Beaded jewelry
Gold&silver jewelry
Human Hair

call NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE ,

Re: More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair by jbblues24(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Delightful atmosphere, friend. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Police Officer In Sexy Shorts Gets Tongues Wagging Online / The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding / Is Perfect White Cream Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.