Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. (14769 Views)

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by queensmith: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
I heard this in the morning, I wonder, where exactly did these armed robbers shoot him? what did they use to shoot him sef? since he was shot 7 times and could still talk!
and why would you be driving around wearing 350grand worth of jewellery? at least now he knows! thank God hes still alive!

and yes, he is fckin FIT!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Sunboy400(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

FESTAC boyz please leave hard-working Nigerians alone. i cannot drive through FESTAC any weekend and not get some funny looks from Yahoo Yahoo boyz and retired robbers,

Bros wishing you quick recovery, hope they did not shoot your muscles and bia-bia if so,  nuttin for you at Nigeria 2011. come to think of it. are you sure it is not Jim Iyke who set you up  grin  shocked
Guy relax abeg no dey beef FESTAC boys u no dey see hardworking people wey dey festac na only the bad ones u go dey talk.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by likeithot(f): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
hope he gets well soon
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by SirVee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
LuvinHubby or wtaever you call yourself, it is either you are a militant, a Boko Haram or a perpetrator in the Jos crisis. That people get shot everyday does not justify the act!
Where is your soul fool?
I don't think you deserve to have a date not to talk of marry! Everyone should beware of someone like you! You deserve to live a lonely lif, 'cause I can see no iota of human feeling in you!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by SirVee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2011
Meanwhile I got upset by the useless post of luvinhubby. I wish you get well soon Mr. Okolie. Shame to bad people. Thank God you are alive, and I trust you will come out of this stronger.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Tattooboy: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Sorry model, that's the pain behind the fame.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by aljharem(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mobinga:

You must be insane! A[b] Nigerian[/b] man is wearing only a pant in front of the entire world, posing so gayishly and you expect me to keep blank like nothing happened? Why don't you wear only a pant and upload the picture? Junk! Stop Spewing Thrash!!

good one grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by queensmith: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
WackyJ1:

Why seven times? Is it that the guy refused to die the first two times. Waste of bullets

ROTFLMFAO!

OMG!!!!

its tru tho! they have just shot him in the leg!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by apoti(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2011
This guy na super mario cheesy
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by favouredjb(f): 3:59am On Jan 13, 2011
Thamk God for his life,that his parents didnt have any cause to cry over him,insecurity in naija is alarming sad
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by osas007(m): 4:29am On Jan 13, 2011
Quote from: luvinhubby on Yesterday at 04:45:09 PM
Call me whatever, people get shot everyday and time in Lagos and Nigeria, why is his own NEWS. The news article is still CRRAAAPPP. Angry Angry,

Why would you call the shooting of someone Crap?Omo i fear you oooo, not even one shot but seven shotdamn are you sure you are a human?God forgive you oooo
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by WackyJ1(m): 5:00am On Jan 13, 2011
Mobinga:

You must be insane! A[b] Nigerian[/b] man is wearing only a pant in front of the entire world, posing so gayishly and you expect me to keep blank like nothing happened? Why don't you wear only a pant and upload the picture? Junk! Stop Spewing Thrash!!

Maybe they just wanted to rob him, saw the picture and changed their mind
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Dabss(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^lol
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2011
hatinghubby n Mobingo or whatever, u guys are very big idiotic bastardized fools.people like u cant leave footprints in d sands of time.gay this,gay that,foolish.okay,david beckham,tyrese n every handsome guy modelling are gay.christiano ronaldo is gay,shebi?y'all r stupid.smallminded,shallowbrained idiots.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2011
Mr Naija koyo!

Erm, according to the news, Mr naija gave his quote about the robbery and that the doc have already remove 6 bullets and so on and so forth,
This happened tuesday and today is wednesday and he already have recovered enough to give a full speech about the whole incident omoguy, no offense but er na which kin bullet bi dat? You give speech sai 6 bullets don comot so u stil get one bullet inside u and yet you are rapidly recovered? Na bangered abi na knockout bullet dem use tey shoot u??

All the same, congrats on your rapid recovery! All hail the sultan!! grin
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by kshow1(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2011
Do you guys mean he got shot once and seven pellets entered his body.
Anyway i congratulate the guy for still being able to talk today.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by queensmith: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2011
WackyJ1:

Maybe they just wanted to rob him, saw the picture and changed their mind

OMG STOP IT!!
LWKMD!!!!!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by WackyJ1(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2011
queensmith:

OMG STOP IT!!
LWKMD!!!!!
HeHe
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Basildon1(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2011
Mobinga:

Dude, allow dat ish! There's nothing gayish about the photo. The brother is making his bread. His line of work/contest demanded the outfit and he wore it. He's a model, a clothes horse! Why would any1 just take a photo in undies and upload it? WEAK ANALOGY!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by tefund(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2011
in my opinion, This Mr nigeria gay stuff is not recommended,look gayish
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2011
jcgodfrey:

hatinghubby n Mobingo or whatever, u guys are very big idiotic bastardized fools.people like u cant leave footprints in d sands of time.gay this,gay that,foolish.okay,david beckham,tyrese n every handsome guy modelling are gay.christiano ronaldo is gay,shebi?y'all r silly.smallminded,shallowbrained idiots.
When you learn how to write good english, I'll address you.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by ADELL(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2011
luvinhubby,

u need a physician! no! a psychiatrist. that's a human being shot 7tyms and not an animal. even if ur jealous of d fact dat he's mr naija, at least criticize the action of planned murder.

wicked soul u are.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2011
tefund:

in my opinion, This Mr nigeria gay stuff is not recommended,look gayish
Thank you. Don't mind the brainless animals talking thrash. I don't blame them, since the bulk of the Nigerian society imitates the west at any chance. You see nothing wrong with it? May your sons do this for a living.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by MaiSuya(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2011
so for ya village na only gays dey partake for male pageants, abi?

like really! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
You forgot to add NUDE male pageant.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Basildon1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mai Suya:

so for ya village na only gays dey partake for male pageants, abi?

like really! shocked shocked shocked
Omo free dat guy mehn! No wonder ppl dey suspect am! You would have thought that the Mr Nigeria was wearing lipstick and stillettos and posing in a gay bar.

I think this is the first time he has seen a male contest ! Or they usually wear agbada to contest in his village!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by Mobinga: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin lol.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by aikuda(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
I understand why the pose may seem offensive to some people in Nigeria. Its not about being homorphobic, they are not just used to seeing full-blooded Nigerian male parade themselves in undies!
Having said that, I see nothing wrong with the picture, perhaps because I am so disensitized from seeing such image everyday on TV. Things are chaging, so is fashion.

I like to add that, many many years ago (still in some part of Africa), some men still wear very scanty under-coverings with bare chest. May be they didnt have enough to cover themselves or they were just showing off (lol). Just as it does not make them gay, I don't thing Mr Nigeria's pose speak any different. And who cares if he's gay, anyway?
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by 2makesense: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
SEVEN TIMES! shocked THANK GOD HE IS A SURVIVOR LIKE NIGERIA HERSELF!
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by deb(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
Absolute crap, what is news or special in this?

This one needs to visit the psychiatric. May be he is an armed robber himself to be posting such heartless statement. Pure act of lunacy
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by vislabraye(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
Close shave. Let him move away from FESTAC to VI cos level has changed.
Re: Mr. Nigeria 2010 Robbed And Shot Seven Times. by 1money: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
na wa 4 dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Shot Or Get In Trouble With The Police In Nigeria / Command Queries Lagos DPO Over Escaped Rapist Brothers / Bandits Demand New Naira Notes From Family Of Victims Abducted In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.