Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims (3548 Views)

SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate / Finally, The Die Is Cast; Atiku Declared Winner Of PDP Presidential Primary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Davidtolu12(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims

Prophet Johnson Emmanuel of Lord Deliverance Ministry Church has again prophesied ‘doom’ on President Muhammadu Buhari.

The prophet also made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States.
Recall that Prophet , among his prophecies for 2017, had said President Buhari would die this year..

He said, “Long time ago, I asked all to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy.
Read full news and watch video below:
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/05/prophet-johnson-emmanuel-of-lord.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
Naija pastors and guess work.
even a mad man knows that buhari is not immortal he will die one day and so will the pastor that prophesied his death.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2020
Fake god of man

Cure corona virus if truly you see anything

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by JAMO84: 9:27pm On May 05, 2020
This one with his head like Jabulani.

You will die before Buhari. The first pastor to predict Buhari's death perished in a car crash.

I AM DONE TALKING

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by SIONKPO1(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2020
OP,why put the pix of faseru of KICC,you need to grow up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by buJu234: 9:34pm On May 05, 2020
Mr prophet, Kindly tell us wen coronavirus will end..

I prefer this one than someone father to die.

By the way, why do we easily wish others to die, especially the president.. I think this is a wrong mindset..

Let's focus on development

Ok

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Golan007: 9:34pm On May 05, 2020
Head like star screwdriver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by clevvermind(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2020
Don't worry. Buhari will come for your head soon.
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Unik3030: 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
every soul will definitely taste death someday so it's no big deal,the same way El Rufai challenged apostle Sule is the way any reasonable person should ask this conman

which month,date,hour will Buhari die?
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Melezenawii: 9:40pm On May 05, 2020
Who still they follow these idiots parading themselves as pastors

Anyway this OP and his blog is known for FAKE NEWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Printerscanner: 9:42pm On May 05, 2020
Miscreants in the loose. Why the idiots were prophetising dead for Buhari, the Fulani warrior is planning to take another wife.

With these numerous idiots parading themselves as Pastors, Christianity is becoming more and more comic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by densiks: 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
Whoever posted this news must have mixed up the face.

If I’m not mistakened, the image up there is the face of the KICC pastor Femi Faseru at Maryland in Lagos

I think the poster should do the needful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Melezenawii: 9:46pm On May 05, 2020
densiks:

Whoever posted this news must have mixed up the face.

The image up there should be the one of the KICC pastor at Maryland in Lagos.

I think the poster should do the needful.

This poster is a FAKE NEWS merchant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2020
Buhari die? I will not even say RIP but I will only hope the next man in line remembers the people and most importantly understand their needs
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:03pm On May 05, 2020
yes he is saying the truth
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:04pm On May 05, 2020
Melezenawii:

This poster is a FAKE NEWS merchant

na lie. na correct poster
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by abobote: 10:11pm On May 05, 2020
Abeg mek dis Buhari die mek person rest
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by tbtosine(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by fuwaski(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2020
Please let nothing happen to our president o. I love Nigeria and i love our hardship. We die here grin.

Before person go arrest me for blasphemy cheesy
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2020
I may not like Buhari but these guys are i.diots
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by fireback: 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
please help me tell this man that buhari is dead already since 2017 and has been buried long ago and cannot die again. the picture you see in aso rock is buhari's facemask, in which anybody can be appointed to put it on anytime any day and address Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by Miracle1991: 10:56pm On May 05, 2020
Ask NNAMDI KANU and his parents when you meet them in hell.
NNAMDI KANU was foolish to wish Buhari dead but at the end he lost his two parents before he himself die and join them in hell.
Anti Chris Emmanuel be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by SouthNigerian: 11:04pm On May 05, 2020
Post-COVID... yeye prophets like this manipulative crook will no longer be relevant, it will be more a youthful enlightened world.
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by solmusdesigns: 11:30pm On May 05, 2020
cool

I pity the Pastor, that was how Lamidi Kanu said Buhari would die, Buhari is dead and cloned... unknown to him all those Generals (Buhari , IBB , Obasanjo , Gowon ) have badly done Back to Send Jazz, and within 6 month to a year, Lamidi Kanu lost his Dad and Mother to mysterious circumstances

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by edoairways: 12:05am On May 06, 2020
Davidtolu12 take down that picture before you are accused of mistaken identity
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by naijaboy756: 12:14am On May 06, 2020
Bloggers are evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by banggy: 1:05am On May 06, 2020
I know he will deny this prophecy now...

Poor journalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by CXLVII: 2:49am On May 06, 2020
sarrki:
Fake god of man

Cure corona virus if truly you see anything

You want him to die grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Next Person On The Die List - Prophet Emmanuel Claims by johnkey: 3:26am On May 06, 2020
Amen with that stupid adeshina man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan officially joins APC / My Experience In Sweden And Religious Tolerance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.