Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata (47957 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by LordShiva97(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
We be our chest while u receive the pain from it grin grin Indeed Igbo amaka
Okay undecided
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by webizone(m): 6:28am On May 07, 2020
emeijeh:

Chai, na from halfway line o.
Just press and direct steadily, the next thing camera go pan to jubilating players grin grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin
Kai, childhood too sweet. We thank God for that kind of childhood.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by g4gerald: 1:07pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Giving a poor what is rightfully hers is no miracle, no blessings. It is ignorance of good governance that makes makes a poor recieve with thanks what is rightfully theirs.

If we continue on this path, governance will be a privilege. I have seen great and working societies in my life but I have never seen this level of wickedness and ingenuity in Nigeria's governance.

For decades since independence, nigeria has always had this tendency and outlook to be great but never was and may never be. I must be truthful to you. The tendons and ligaments of society has been torn in shreds it will take more than 50years of work to upgrade the country.
[/s]
Like Isreal in wilderness, a generation never entered the promise land. Your generation may not see a great Nigeria[/quote[/s]]
U're talking trash. How does dat house rightfully belong to dat woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.